MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

Walk around an airliner

the food....after 12 years having aircraft meal...some are Good and some are :huh: .

taking other aircraft photo on the ramp...? well, i have done it many times, except EL-AL. :(

have fun guys...yeah the Prawn was something...special arrangement....i dont know! :huh:

El-AL? I heard that EL-AL aircrafts were heavily guarded.Is that right,TK?

TK, saw the meal pics just right after i wake up and made me rush outta my room to hunt for food, can't find the same food in the kitchen :(

that's really a "Special" arrangement... :rofl: and thumbs up :good: for the series of fokker pictures

I cant have this one!!! :angry:

IPB Image

Pilots are just another Human Being!! :D

After 15 minutes, NOTHING touch on a triple cockpit, this EICAS message will come on!

IPB Image

Sunset was beautiful yesterday @ FL400 on 8th July 2006!! :)

IPB Image

TK, man that was a nice dinner we had. How expensive was that coffee we had though!! :rofl: Next time we'll go flying, and we'll taxi around so you can get your pix of the CZ Seneca's and SQ 172's.

Awesome pics mate, your "D200" works some marvels! :p Till next time... :drinks:

Oh, hope your Capt had Romeo Foxtrot on the deck by the count of 3! hahaha, have as much fun as you possibly can (you'll be trying damn hard!) in New Zuland.

Agree with Liam... your "D200" really capture good

cockpit images... :good: :good: :drinks: :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i thought TK just bought a new Calculator :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

calculator....well this one really can calculates picture perfect!!!!...

so many numbers... :D

TK, although i'm not really a F50 fans, but ur shot really touch my heart....... :lol: i like it very much... so close shot, so clean baby... ya, i think i don hav the chance to onboard F50, lately really very busy... :( and too many thing happen... :( btw, D70 enough to calculate ka? with ordinary lense? :p

TK has arrived at NZAA today with 9M-MRD Heliconia. TK sent SMS to me late last night informing the arrival of the Blue Boy. So I took time off work during lunch and flocked to the airport. There she was..... I believe it was the first time Heliconia came to AKL.

TK will be meeting me and Raj at AKL, yay!!

Edited by S V Choong

TK has arrived at NZAA today with 9M-MRD Heliconia. TK sent SMS to me late last night informing the arrival of the Blue Boy. So I took time off work during lunch and flocked to the airport. There she was..... I believe it was the first time Heliconia came to AKL.

OMG, F*** i Missed Heliconia.I was at The Airport to drop my dad .Wanted to go to the Observation deck so badly..But couldn't as my Mum just wanted to drop my dad off..I had a feeling that MRD was gonna come..Noooooooo :( :( :( :( :( :(

TK, any chance you're flying AKL-KUL this coming saturday?

Ken, don't think he'l be flying AKL-KUL this Saturday as he will be flying Back this Wednesday..

ahhh... thanks for that raj.. im in Auckland right now, and flying home on saturday

any shots of the pretty blue bird? :D

Hey Ken, Sorry no Pics.Didn't get a Chance..

Wah SV,

Got the chance to meet the headmaster himself in person ah? Good for you lah. Remember to post group photos ya?

Okay, I "cabut" (is that the correct spelling?) two hours lunch off work and flocked to the airport to see the blue whale. Dang F****** Air NZ 763 ZK-NCL's tailfin was blocking the blue whale. I couldn't take a full shot of her and she didn't park at Gate 2....&@^#^@&@*@ (T_T) So Raj, you didn't miss much except to take some close up shots.

Anyway, nice to meet TK and I took him to dinner at Ponsonby (or some would call it Ponsnobby) lol.

Sim, yes I met the headmaster in person and I was late by 20 mins :( Will post photos of the blue whale in here soon.... TK will be going spotting with Raj tomorrow, too bad I will be working......

Ken, TK is leaving for Zurich next trip. If you are keen, you could arrange a spotting session with Raj and TK for tomorrow. Watch out Sabahan spotters, TK will be going to back to BKI end of this month to take more shots of the F-50s. :D

SV, the Blue Boy has been to AKL 3 or 4 times now.

Last visit was 6/7

Thanks for the info Liam! Now only if I am able to catch her during my flight back to KUL during Nov 06.... :D

Funny thing is Raj, TK's hotel is just opposite my workplace at Queen Street... :lol:

SV, the Blue Boy has been to AKL 3 or 4 times now.

Last visit was 6/7

Hey Liam, can u let me or SV know if you happen to know that RMD would be comming dwon to AKL..

Thanks for the info Liam! Now only if I am able to catch her during my flight back to KUL during Nov 06.... :D

Funny thing is Raj, TK's hotel is just opposite my workplace at Queen Street... :lol:

Hey SV, Yea he just told me today.lol..Had a good time with him and was glad meeting up with him.

Post sum shots of the Blue whale.We finally met up with Colin Hunter.Cool and Funny guy.

Edited by Raj