MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

Walk around an airliner

nice one TK and congrats on the Screener's choice, D70 with the 18-200 trusted body + lens?

Nice photo to share... I was asking myself whether copilot guides the captain while taxiing... My question is answered! :)

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Thanks guys, the photo was taken with a Nikon D70 couple with Nikkor 12-24mm f4 @ 12mm.

Very nice wide angle lens. Lucky i bought this lens instead of the 10.5mm Fisheye. :D

I think i didn't edit it properly, as the photo looks too Red!!. skin tone are out!! :( ..

maybe i should re-edit properly and send it again!

Have fun..sorry, this walk around topic is slow...i myself, fly a lot these days! :( but FUN.

Last thursday, while i was spotting...i got a phone call from the office..

I got called up for my standby on saturday...luckily the called me early. Not last minute.

KUL-NRT MH 88

i contacted YK...he he he, he mentioned Sunday is Good for Haneda...Japan Coast Guard open day!!!

yepee... :) ....AND, LeeCH is also arriving the same time to NRT on Sunday!!.

Sadly :( ,,he had to do 2 sectors...SIN-BKK-NRT!!!, more to come on Haneda stuff...i fill my gap on the walk around an airliner!! :)

terrible weather enroute...same as NRT on arrival!! cloudy Sunday morning. <_>

IPB Image

BUT...Narita is a heaven for spotters. Only if you know where to spot.

As for me, Captain is taxing..i do the shooting.

the wonderful tails in Narita!!!

Old Japang Airline crane...Qantas from LiamGibbstralia!!!

IPB Image

New Japang...and Jelly Fish from Malaysia :D

IPB Image

Flower power in Narita...wait till our Red Hibiscus drop by one day!! :nea:

IPB Image

well thats all for now. More to come!

Lovely Japanese tails there bro. As for me, no walk around pics today on departure from NRT and also BKK. Super duper lousy weather as compared to what we had yesterday. And many many thanks to YK for showing us around as well.

I am completely thrashed rite now after doing this SIN-BKK-NRT and vv. Got to get some rest. Rest well yah TK.

Wow..love the tail shots man!

Colourful and with a special Malaysian jelly fish :D

needless to say..mana gambar spotting ya TK? :D

Edited by Min Chun

I like the tails shots. I wonder JAL still have any old color B767 flying to KUL ? :huh:

I got it last week... :yahoo:

well....i had 2 great sundays in the past 2 weeks.

one is the 3rd Sept in Singapore with KC, Kwek, AndrewH, Mr Yong(my new cousin) and Raymond Nguh (from Vietnam), which you guys saw the Paya Lebar open day.

then, a week after that, another Sunday..10th Sept i was with this 2 Jokers..

one uses Canon and the other Nikon..i just use my calculator Casio Exilim!! :D

IPB Image

then yesterday...Sunday the 18th...

Not a pretty Sunday as it was Gloomy skies over Subang and also gray skies in my BRAIN.

Every 6 months...a commercial Pilots needs to do his checks. In a simulator.

This in turn, if we 'PASS'...our license will be valid for a Pilot to do his JOB.

as shown here for me on the right hand seat IPB Image

so to be on that "seat"

i need this...

IPB Image

which if anyone comes to my house..it will be inside this Square Bag.

IPB Image

whats inside...No not money!!...only the knowledge can generate$$$

IPB Image

so i had MOOD SWING for a week after i came back from Narita run..

Books, Charts..this that and many many more things in my mind..oh i dont know where my girl is during those times!!! he he he he :D

IPB Image

so the torture chamber is inside so call "aircraft zero" which is a Simulator.

a commercial airline company paid millions of dollars, Pounds and ringgit to train their pilot to fly, Boeing, Airbus, Fokker,Embrear, Bombardier...and so on. Thank god we Human are smart...we built a simulator to simulate and stimulate this Pilots mind, body and soul to fly this Big and Small JETS.

Anything can be simulate inside this "BOX"...from nose gear collapse to a smoke in a cockpit.

All these so call NON-NORMAL flying procedure are trained, checked and to certify a Pilot to be fit and fly the 777 or the Cessna CitationJet in any Normal and Non Normal situations.

well,..i pass this time...my 14th Base check in 777. IPB Image

it has been Lucky 7 years for me in the 777.

so i have to buy 4D numbers 7777...he he he :D

i bet our simmers will like to have the "BOX" in their house... he he he

7 years in 777.... hmm... few years more to be on the left seat? anyway congrats on the base check pass :) Fly safe ;)

TK,

Congrats on passing your base check. I called the BOX as BRAIN FRYERS. Ace the check right?

Nice working bag you got there buddy, but confirm you bring all the books to work every flight? Hehehe.. :D :D :p

As for me, I am headed to the town where Zidane headbutter currently resides for a few days now after busy taking delivery of my 'Japanese Roadliner'.

Fly safe buddy.

As for me, I am headed to the town where Zidane headbutter currently resides for a few days now

Bienvenue a Paris (et Amsterdam ? :p )