MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

I've heard of peanut butter sandwich, but satay peanut sauce sandwich is extraordinary.
Rozhan, it's a new twist to dipping your bread in the kuah satay! Cicah itu roti kasi licin itu kuah! :lol:
MH51.......glamour........ :rolleyes: 22Feb2008_BKI_7a.jpg
Yup MH51 very glamour, Han...! Be taking this one as well. Booked for May. NO roti cicah kuah satay on this one!

He he...agree Azahan, "gaya mesti ada" (must have style, [never mind the substance])

Hmm... wonder what will come next Ewan. Catering could stuff some thin slices of nasi himpit into the kuah satay sandwich. Or just plain bread cicah with fermented durian spread a.k.a. tempoyak! Oh so heavenly!

Aisey.. you post that one ka azahan.. hehehe.... see my face so tembam one... oh ya.. Ak have Bryani, Roti canai, Hotdog, Nasi Lemak etc.. best ooo...

haha ... i heard from our bro from bki also he was served with SNAKEBOX :p during his flight ...... for that , ak more siok now , hot dog siok :D

but anyway , y i felt the aerobridge is somehow a bit narrow :unknw: , maybe i didn't use aerobridge for too long ady :p .....

Edited by Louis L.

Feeling pissed, I went to the loo......... <_>

My guts said I shud throw that 'pathetic' box into this......but then.... I didn't wanna spoil my favourite aircraft.

22Feb2008_BKI_15a.jpg

And to kill off time which I could have spent enjoying a 'hot meal', I did a 'Cabin Teh'....... :pardon:

22Feb2008_BKI_17a.jpg

I know many were not happy as well. But it would be pointless to complain. So they just sat back, relax and enjoyed hte ride on a triple.

22Feb2008_BKI_16a.jpg

But as a consolation, I got myself a quiet ah moi sitting next to me......though she wasnt a yati or a stella....

22Feb2008_BKI_19a.jpg

MANA KEBAYA AHMOI'S~???

Nice Nice Azahan.. Trak BKI Spotting kaa~???

haiyaaaaaaa!! Azahan jahat jahat tangkap gamba amoi senyap2 ya!

Very nice pictures Azahan!! Snekbox spoil everything laaa

i needed to kill the time maaaa since there was no hot meal........heheheh :pardon:

For sure many, many thanks for sharing those pics with us Azahan :drinks:

It's getting to the embarassing stage already where us Sabahans, KK-nang specifically, are updated by orang semenanjung on progress of BKI :(

Check it out first before you point out something <_ that is really sad mh served snack box on bki-kul route.>

MANA KEBAYA AHMOI'S~??? Nice Nice Azahan.. Trak BKI Spotting kaa~???
the kebaya ahmois for this flight looked like the snack boxes too........but i am not complaining coz they were good at their job.

pros:

good short trip;

departure was good....on time for both ways;

nice BKI airport, pleasant city;pleasant and efficient crew;

good aircraft (outbound);

cons:

granny aircraft (inbound)....cabin deteriorating with fading seats....;

paid a bomb due to last minute arrangement...;

mega mega pathetic snack box!! <_>

Check it out first before you point out something <_ that is really sad mh served snack box on bki-kul route.>

it was really really sad desmond. 5 star airline at low cost. for me its 5 star ticket price with poor inflight service. and i can understand that if u pay at kancil's price, u will never get a bmw.but here, i paid for a bmw and i got a kancil. i got duped big time by MH!!!!!

it was really really sad desmond. 5 star airline at low cost. for me its 5 star ticket price with poor inflight service. and i can understand that if u pay at kancil's price, u will never get a bmw.but here, i paid for a bmw and i got a kancil. i got duped big time by MH!!!!!

Haiz, i think i need to remove my signature. I lost my faith toward Mh :sorry:

Haiya! B777-200ER also dapat snekbok! Surely there must be many upset people on board.

BTW thanks for the updated pics of the new BKI Azahan. It better have good makan place to eat before people step into planes and be served 'The Box'! :)

AIYAAAAAHHHHH!!! There's no escaping the snakebox (good one, Louis) now! Even on MH51 from Jepang?????!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :blink:

Guess our fate's been sealed. I'm afraid my cool, understanding and general nonchalance about this whole snakebox fiasco-maximus start to wear off now!

Wow..KKIA fast progressing..Any new shops or cafes inside the new building? Oh ya, Ewan on the night of CNY were you at city mall? i think i saw you

Aiseyyy why does everybody in BKI always see me around but never comes near me and say hello, ah? I smell nice, you know. Hehehhehe

Taiko Han,

Terima kasih banyak2 for the translations :pardon:

Nice pictures both of flights and BKI airport !!! :drinks:

Wow, BKI's new Terminal sure is a BIG change compared to the old one (also giving nice views of the maintenance area :D )

Like the tropical plants, they put at the gate area...

Seeing the Snekboks and Sanwic, I'm glad I booked my AK flights in June already, and have ordered my Asian meals :pardon: :yahoo:

AIYAAAAAHHHHH!!! There's no escaping the snakebox (good one, Louis) now! Even on MH51 from Jepang?????!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :blink:

Guess our fate's been sealed. I'm afraid my cool, understanding and general nonchalance about this whole snakebox fiasco-maximus start to wear off now!

Aiseyyy why does everybody in BKI always see me around but never comes near me and say hello, ah? I smell nice, you know. Hehehhehe

hahaha.... maybe they r just too scared to approach u ..... :p ...... remember when i saw u at the camera shop at kk ??? a bit malu to introduce myself at first , not untill sam came :p ....hehehe :rofl: .....dunno y

hahhaha... jk jk ewan , u r not tat scary la actually ...just :unknw: , but u do look cute :p

Edited by Louis L.

Osaka bro......

Ah I see, my bad. MH051 used to be served by A332. Alas, with the ever dwindling number of A332 in MH fleet, I guess it will be more sensible for this to be served by the B772.

Haiya! B777-200ER also dapat snekbok! Surely there must be many upset people on board.

BTW thanks for the updated pics of the new BKI Azahan. It better have good makan place to eat before people step into planes and be served 'The Box'! :)

glamour aircraft but a lesson to everyone: make sure your stomach is full before boarding.........