MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

You guys can write and reply all or any posts

We know you are there.

You guys have been a good contributor....either by Picts or anything.

I dont delete Topics or the whole thread...i am just concentrating on Obs Hill replies...old old replies. The pictures are Good. High Quality.

You can still see it is there....I dont delete the pictures...it is so costly...I want it to look like an Album.

I dont delete recent replies....I just delete the Old posts especially in Obs Hill.

We members can still see page one and see it all over again of all the pictures.

If you do still want to say something with replies to certain pictures...be my guest to do so.

We keep this or any topic running in Obs Hill.

And it would be easy and more fun to see old old pictures.....without reading the replies.

I hope i didn't do something wrong here for some house keeping.

Remember, I Read all posts in mwings....i may not reply to it, but i know what's going on.

We are trying to make a gallery...(i hope we can make it easily..but its difficult, takes time)

By removing replies is the easiest way to identify the Pictures....faster process i may say so.

Please advice me or Moderator if any of you have more better ideas.

I am just concentrating on Obs Hill...

Other areas i dont remove or delete them....some are hot spot topic...personal agenda, personal feelings personal opinions and so many personal minds that i respect every individual here.

So please enjoy...

Now you are talking, TK! ;-)

Hope to see the mods make their presence more felt in the future.

Delayed 4hours in twu just now and surprisingly this fella came..normally my flight from twu -bki using b737.

dsc02274resizeresizeox1.jpg

dsc02275resizeqi3.jpg

dsc02276resizeec9.jpg

Edited by S K Teo

thanks for the clarification about the house keeping issue ....... now that i can c the house keeping do more good then bad for the future to come ...

thanks for the clarification about the house keeping issue ....... now that i can c the house keeping do more good then bad for the future to come ...

thanks for the clarification about the house keeping issue ....... now that i can c the house keeping will only do good for the benefit of us in the future .... thanks moderator

p/s : soli , just woke up and my mind not yet that clear :p , hope my word did not offend anyone ..... and i kenot edit it on time , really soli guys ....

PEACE

Edited by Louis L.

Delayed 4hours in twu just now and surprisingly this fella came..normally my flight from twu -bki using b737.

dsc02275resizeqi3.jpg

Nice Butts hehehe :lol:

thanks for the effort, TK. appreciate it. :drinks:

Gavin, lately kinda busy... :sorry: beside, the weather during CNY so "crazy"... <_>

Weeeeeee! Another Tawau-ian? hehehehe. Great shots SK Teo!

Thanks TK for the housekeeping!!! Need to keep MW clean and squeeky!!! TK tak kerja ke ;) :D Hehehe. Thanks again! Appreciate your effort!!

Just my 2 sens. Maybe the moderator can auto archive post that is say more 3 months?

Anyway, now a bit tough leh to hit another 100 page...

Nice Butts hehehe :lol:

But her face so so only...she sit near me in the plane. But that flight got saw some nice chick la.

Weeeeeee! Another Tawau-ian? hehehehe. Great shots SK Teo!

Thanks TK for the housekeeping!!! Need to keep MW clean and squeeky!!! TK tak kerja ke ;) :D Hehehe. Thanks again! Appreciate your effort!!

Nolah me from KK. Go to twu every month to work. Sorry for the poor photo quality i dun have digital camera :sorry:

Some more low quality camera phone pic...

dsc02279resizeez4.jpg

dsc02290resizeyk1.jpg

dsc02290resizeyk1.09d984580b.jpg

dsc02291resizepb9.jpg

dsc02301resizewm8.jpg

dsc02301resizewm8.6bbaef5a29.jpg

We are progressively cleaning up all the threads , new and old to keep things clean and tidy around hereI've done the " 14L is back " thread and after cleaning it up and looking back at the topic , i feel that it is n ice to look through all the old photo's that everyone has posted and shared in the months that have passed ..

But her face so so only...she sit near me in the plane. But that flight got saw some nice chick la.

Nolah me from KK. Go to twu every month to work. Sorry for the poor photo quality i dun have digital camera :sorry:

Some more low quality camera phone pic...

Wah, this picture looks dahsyat! I mean it looks like an emergency in progress.

Edited by Gavin Andrew David

I thought some MAB jerks doing fogging works in their cabin to kill Mosquito's hahahaha :rofl:

Edited by Ignatius

Ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking, as per government regulations all flights out of Sabah are required of mandatory mosquito fogging. The fog is harmful so i would like to request that you close your nose and stop breathing for a moment, your friendly copilot will pop out the oxygen mask once he finds the button. Symptoms of fog poisoning include nausea, stomach ache, or sometimes death. Should you experience any of the symptoms above, feel free to contact our cabin crew. If you experience the third symptom, our cabin crew will tentatively tender to you right after the inflight sales. Do not feel shy as our cabin crew are all trained by the Red Crescent Society of Malaysia. On behalf of AirAsia and everyone here onboard, we wish you a pleasant flight. Thank you for flying Air Asia; Now everyone can be free of AEDES. Edited by Walter Sim

I thought some MAB jerks doing fogging works in their cabin to kill Mosquito's hahahaha :rofl:

You can't be serious, Iggy! :rofl:

Ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking, as per government regulations all flights out of Sabah are required of mandatory mosquito fogging. The fog is harmful so i would like to request that you close your nose and stop breathing for a moment, your friendly copilot will pop out the oxygen mask once he finds the button. Symptoms of fog poisoning include nausea, stomach ache, or sometimes death. Should you experience any of the symptoms above, feel free to contact our cabin crew. If you experience the third symptom, our cabin crew will tentatively tender to you right after the inflight sales. Do not feel shy as our cabin crew are all trained by the Red Crescent Society of Malaysia. On behalf of AirAsia and everyone here onboard, we wish you a pleasant flight. Thank you for flying Air Asia; Now everyone can be free of AEDES.

During my last visit to Shanghai on RBA there was indeed a similar announcement and after that a crew member would spray something towards the aircon vent. I think it happened on all 4 different flights I took that time. Not sure if it's standard or they have stop practicing it already.

Flight into Australia using MH does require the spray spray thingy, but with SQ into australia.. that never occurs...i wonder why..?? Malaysian Airlines aircraft Cabin many bacteria kah???

Walter... thats a hilarious announcement... :D, I seriously think that its abit too misty in the pix above... sure its not mist with smoke fogging both at the same time?? Or a Ninja was onboard!!!??? :rofl: OT OT OT very sorry... :pardon:

sorry for hijacking this thread a while . A picture that i took during my holiday at my hometown kudat . well , got nuthin special to do , so i sat down at the balcony of my house with a cup of coffee as my best mate . waited around an hour and finally an aircraft passed by the roof of my house. With a bad camera in hand , here is the only pic that i've manage to take :D (sorry coz i've edited the pic , the pic really in bad shape :sorry: )

9m-mdkjpg.jpg

hope u guys dun mind i post pic like this here

looks like draw by Crayon... :p don :angry: :angry: just kidding. go for a PnS camera la... :drinks:

Edited by Samuel Chy