MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

Inside Terminal views of BKI and KCH very similar indeed :blink:

I hope not, look how empty KCH looks in those few shots ! :blink:

But for physical appearances, yes, the two airports seem to bear a strong resemblance to each other. We are sister states after all !

Thats how our departure hall looks like when its traffic is slow, such a waste... Bring in more Airlineslah for good sake.. lousy ministry of Tourism, I'll try my bet on Opposition parties now <_ rocket sounds sky high hhhahaha src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rofl.gif" alt=":rofl:"> Oooppss Way OT here

Thats how our departure hall looks like when its traffic is slow, such a waste... Bring in more Airlineslah for good sake.. lousy ministry of Tourism, I'll try my bet on Opposition parties now <_>Rocket (DAP) sounds sky high hhhahaha :rofl: Oooppss Way OT here

Later NASA decided make a land at KCH. :p

Anybody observed today???I saw a 747,white colored taking off around 315 pm.And I saw the AK Airbus Singapore today at around 1230 pm..

wooh,, 747, might be the Brunei's royal flight.

Isn't that one grey coloured ? :huh:

Wow, you KK spotting crew did a very good job not to miss the rare aircrafts...Congrats!!

Do keep us updated on the KKIA T1 project. I've been there in 2003. At that time it was still the 'old school style' terminal.

U know,we have that 1st Bus in BKI color scheme,they have another Bus to Comemmorate the 1st flight to Singapore...

Special by logo sticked or whole body painted?

All white B747 could be a Maskargo again ferrying something for the airport, maybe?

U know,we have that 1st Bus in BKI color scheme,they have another Bus to Comemmorate the 1st flight to Singapore...

Thanks !! :drinks:

Gosh, all these will just generate tons more of 'variations' for diecast model manufacturers to squeeze the last drop of blood from us collectors !

Will certainly make Taiko go head over heels for the release of these RM blower models

Ehhh, house keeping works means what? deleting unnecessary replies and only pix is shown ? Or deleting unnecessary pix and also unnecessary replies?? :help:

Page 1 and 2...some house keeping work has been done.

Thanks...

May members be provided details of what had happened and what has been done in the said 'housekeeping'?

Thanks in advance.

Read this reply from TK in the SZB thread. I think similar thing is done here..

Gentlemen...

Subang thread is an OLD thread.

Not much action at Subang airport, but contributors has done well in doing so to make this slow airport to be an action pack place to spot.

I have done some house keeping....vacuum up replies, so that only PHOTO stays for us to view. Just like an Album.

From time to time, Obs Hill thread will be updated, clean and tidy up.

Old replies are nice to read....

But after one or two years hanging inside there, it makes browser's uneasy to see the photo.

I started to clean up the 14R 2007 series thread...(closed thread)

I did half way....Gavin manage to clean up the rest. (thanks, until 06:00 you did...)

It takes time...

Now you guys can enjoy what's ON and what's OFF in "RWY 14R series 2007"

Only photos can be viewed easily..

66 over pages reduced to 13th...

This SUBANG thread will continue....you can reply and talk or even "hentam"....

Maybe in the next 6months or 1 year...i will do some house keeping work in this wonderful topic.

Thank you for all your contributions...

It is still there...you can view from a humble Cessna to fast fighter jets...to even Giant planes that has been observed in Subang Aeropsace.

Keep it coming....because we are enjoying it. VERY MUCH.

Thanks for the lead Walter.

I think it is a good idea to keep posts under Obs Hill thread topics to be concentrated on pictures. Replies a la YM conversations should be trashed after some time to keep the threads clear of clutter.

For that purpose, members should be advised clearly in the threads regarding the exercise so that they are better informed. This is essential so that they aren't shocked to see their posts being gone. One might have thought that one's posts to be unimportant or downright violating MW's rules or such. Worse, one might feel one's presence in the Forum to be insignificant and that the mods 'can do whatever they want'.

I am taking the risk of being seen as a super-sensitive cry-baby here. I can be but not in this instance. I'm just presenting a scenario which I believe needs to be shown in a Forum that has evolved into a "forum for all" after more than just two years.

Thanks to the mods for the good work. Can't thank you enough, actually.

Edited by Ewan Shamsudin

Yeah, good thinking, that would make browsing past pix lots easier... good on you Mwings... innovating forums better :drinks: