MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

Ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking, as per government regulations all flights out of Sabah are required of mandatory mosquito fogging. The fog is harmful so i would like to request that you close your nose and stop breathing for a moment, your friendly copilot will pop out the oxygen mask once he finds the button. Symptoms of fog poisoning include nausea, stomach ache, or sometimes death. Should you experience any of the symptoms above, feel free to contact our cabin crew. If you experience the third symptom, our cabin crew will tentatively tender to you right after the inflight sales. Do not feel shy as our cabin crew are all trained by the Red Crescent Society of Malaysia. On behalf of AirAsia and everyone here onboard, we wish you a pleasant flight. Thank you for flying Air Asia; Now everyone can be free of AEDES.

page1xu9.jpg

photo by Ewan.

How nice if your house is some around KK where u can have the same view of the aircraft? Then i will join u for another cup of coffee, haha :rolleyes:

How nice if your house is some around KK where u can have the same view of the aircraft? Then i will join u for another cup of coffee, haha :rolleyes:

your house is good enough.

yeah heard from my family and fellow friends at sabah saying sabah everyday rain , btw *OT , meor , nice signature u have there :p :good: :rofl:

Louily, not only BKi, Kch also 24/7 rain since second day of CNY.. just great!!! <_>

Louily, not only BKi, Kch also 24/7 rain since second day of CNY.. just great!!! <_>

:huh: ........hahaha... i got new nickname iggy :D :rofl:

I was flying out of BKI last 16 and came back on the 19, I noticed that there is a MH 737 parked right outside MasKargo's hangar, looks like a AOG. Anyone has any info regarding this? Seems like they have parked there quite some times.

Finally, I am pleased to contribute something on BKI topic. Flew in to BKI on MH2662 yesterday for working trip.

Damn

21Feb2008_2662KULBKI_1a.jpg

21Feb2008_2662KULBKI_2a.jpg

Satay gravy sandwich tasted ok. But overall, its a D-. Sad!! :sorry: :sorry:

But the presence of BKI taiko in my hotel room cooled me down. :drinks: :drinks:

21Feb2008_MEOR_1a.jpg

This morning, knowing very well that I might not have time for lunch plus the possibility that I could (again) become the victim of the box on my 5pm returning trip, I whacked breakfast kao kao. :clapping:

22Feb2008_BKI_1a.jpg

Boarding time 1625. By 1530, I was already inside, hehehe..... Huh, what they doin'??????? Then one bloke said "Ini get tutop sudaaa bah. Kappal kamuk di new wing" (Pieter: "This gate is no longer in operation. Your aircraft is parked at the new wing")

22Feb2008_BKI_3a.jpg

Finally, I am pleased to contribute something on BKI topic. Flew in to BKI on MH2662 yesterday for working trip.

But Azahan, this is BKI Spotting thread, not BKI everything... heheheh

I have a theory of how to avoid the snekboks on BKI flights -- take the China, Korea or Jepang-bound flights out of KUL which call at BKI (MH nn). I wonder how much of my belief is true.

The KUL-BWN-BKI and KUL-BKI-MNL vv. flights (MH 7nn), I don't know.

I try hard to avoid the snekboks because flying with MH involves a lot of money, so I need to get the most per mile flown. Heheheh.

Glad you could visit our town, albeit rather brief.

Cheers Ewan! Yup, I had meeting upon arrival last night and by the time Meor came to my room, it was already midnight. Morning and afternoon today were also packed with meetings. I make sure I see you the next time I come. May be in a month or two. :drinks:

wah :yahoo: , T1 looks damm nice ... oh when i got back to sabah ..must visit T1 .. :D

thanks for sharing TAIKO Azahan ..... :clapping:

Edited by Louis L.

Nice box Azahan, complete with frosted cover as a preamble to its divine contents.

I've heard of peanut butter sandwich, but satay peanut sauce sandwich is extraordinary.

Azahan, I think your flight MH81 (not MH51 as claimed) was the 772 plying the Narita-Kota Kinabalu-Kuala Lumpur route? :D Sorry to be pedantic.

Thanks for sharing photos showing the progress of works at BKI.

Nice box Azahan, complete with frosted cover as a preamble to its divine contents.I've heard of peanut butter sandwich, but satay peanut sauce sandwich is extraordinary.
Spot on Rozhan. I like what u have written. Haha. Lay men term "Gaya lebih, abok pun taraak...." (Pieter!: They have style, but zero content!!)
Azahan, I think your flight MH81 (not MH51 as claimed) was the 772 plying the Narita-Kota Kinabalu-Kuala Lumpur route? :D Sorry to be pedantic.Thanks for sharing photos showing the progress of works at BKI.
Osaka bro......

Continue......

I like BKI new bridge......No scratch on the glass yet.....heheh

22Feb2008_BKI_11a.jpg

22Feb2008_BKI_8a.jpg

Captain Seth flying me home on Juliet.... :rolleyes:

22Feb2008_BKI_9a.jpg

Bye bye " Keke' ". Aiyah! No more Straits Times!! <_>

22Feb2008_BKI_10a.jpg