MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

You may add your Enrich number to the reservation by calling MH or adding it in during online check-in or during physical check in at the airport. However, you will only earn the Enrich miles (1) after completion of the journey/ sector, and (2) as long as the booking class qualifies for miles and (3) MH staff or the Enrich system does not mess up (as it regularly does).

I guess Point 3 is the only thing to be worried about... LOL. :p

Till now my Enrich miles are nowhere to be seen after my FY flight PEN - SZB I booked in MH website codeshared......

My flight to SZB was on 4th Dec and return was on 7th Dec.....called the Enrich toll free but no pick up....

What a lousy FFP this is......

Enrich25000.png

Anyone took advantage of this offer ? Is it true that the LOW FARE bucket is not eligible for this offer ?

By the way, anyone tried to buy anything from Temptations online ? I wanted to use my Enrich Miles to buy the ERL ticket but for some reason, it isn't possible at all. As a matter of fact, it is not possible to buy anything from there, not even if you choose to pay by credit card :nea:

Anyone took advantage of this offer ? Is it true that the LOW FARE bucket is not eligible for this offer ?

It is a strange offer as the T&C is vague on whether one has to fly using an eligible fare that normally accrues Enrich miles to also qualify for these bonus miles. The focus of the campaign seemed to be just getting folks on flights, regardless of fares. And to add a further twist, during the campaign period, the Enrich qualifying fare bucket was quietly changed (to sync 1M'sia with 1World?), where the cheapest fare now earns some miles.

Anyway, Enrich is also really in shambles, just like the mothership with lots of loose ends. And talking about ships, that lady in charge of Enrich at MH should really be sacked as she doesnt seem to be able to run a tight ship. The customer interface, the shop front, the details, nothing is really clear or explicit about the Enrich FFP. All around, you hear about the frustrations of customers and the clueless staff - maybe the she-captain is asleep on the bridge.

It is a strange offer as the T&C is vague on whether one has to fly using an eligible fare that normally accrues Enrich miles to also qualify for these bonus miles. The focus of the campaign seemed to be just getting folks on flights, regardless of fares. And to add a further twist, during the campaign period, the Enrich qualifying fare bucket was quietly changed (to sync 1M'sia with 1World?), where the cheapest fare now earns some miles.

Anyway, Enrich is also really in shambles, just like the mothership with lots of loose ends. And talking about ships, that lady in charge of Enrich at MH should really be sacked as she doesnt seem to be able to run a tight ship. The customer interface, the shop front, the details, nothing is really clear or explicit about the Enrich FFP. All around, you hear about the frustrations of customers and the clueless staff - maybe the she-captain is asleep on the bridge.

+1

Like :good:

Perhaps the Senior Vice President Corporate Communication & Loyalty Program is next on the chopping block??

I need to rant:

I cringe every time they roll out what-ever sh*t Premium concert where the ticket price is way beyond the reach of middle income Malaysian~~ Aren't Enrich supposed to be airline loyalty program, NOT event cum concert organiser??!! Fix your bloody website before flashing all those blings! :finger: :finger:

Rant over~~~~

Edited by JuliusWong

My bonus points from that promotion came through this morning! Only managed 6 flights during the promotion period, so I got 7500 points. :good:

Malaysia Airlines

Heads up everyone! We’re kicking off 2012 by giving away 1,000 Enrich miles when you book online through MHbuddy. So why not give MHbuddy a go when you fly next? - http://on.fb.me/Gift4Buddies

Like · · Share · 6552 · about an hour ago via Publisher

Has anyone been having problems getting their elite tier bonus for flights credited?

Malaysia Airlines

Heads up everyone! We’re kicking off 2012 by giving away 1,000 Enrich miles when you book online through MHbuddy. So why not give MHbuddy a go when you fly next? - http://on.fb.me/Gift4Buddies

Like · · Share · 6552 · about an hour ago via Publisher

Easy step to get 1000 EM. Just to confirm, is it 1000 EM will be credit per each booking or only once a time?

Every booking - it'll be credited to your Enrich account around 30 days after your booking date

Thanks for confirmation. It's good for every booking. May I know it takes around 30 days after booking date or departure date?

It's out guys. downloadable at http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/content/dam/mas/master/en/pdf/enrich/WOR_Feb_Apr_2012.pdf

Enrich website hasn't been updated yet.

30% discount on redemption and Double Enrich Miles are back. The redemption rate for domestic has been adjusted.....

Enjoy...happy flying! :)

Edited by JuliusWong

It's out guys. downloadable at http://www.malaysiaa...eb_Apr_2012.pdf

Enrich website hasn't been updated yet.

30% discount on redemption and Double Enrich Miles are back. The redemption rate for domestic has been adjusted.....

Enjoy...happy flying! :)

Great to see double miles promotions back. I'm surprised that they haven't announced any new partnerships with OW carriers seeing as their entry into OW is supposedly only 6-9 months away.

Sorry to dig this thread up but has anyone got their new cards yet?

How do you apply? Always get my Enrich statement, but no new card.