MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

We'll probably get it in an eamil soon.

Hopefully, but not sure email will send to all existing Enrich's member or only those (GTD member) which not yet updating their profile.

Guys, just tested; it the same offer, so if your profile had one already (the 2000 bonus), it's not going to be another 2000 bonus, i think this one is a reminder letter only...

Guys, just tested; it the same offer, so if your profile had one already (the 2000 bonus), it's not going to be another 2000 bonus, i think this one is a reminder letter only...

I think so. Just got an email too but haven't try yet to update.

enrich_oct.jpg

Yup, but hopefully happens twice while oneworld accept Enrich as official patner. :D

want to get free points? say about 5K?

well, try to find mistakes, say on your luggage handling, and write to them. if proven that you're right, you will get free points.....

well, try to find mistakes, say on your luggage handling, and write to them. if proven that you're right, you will get free points.....

Good tips. Thanks for sharing an experience. Haven't try yet, so far until now my luggage handling by MH quite good so hard to find their mistakes.

A bit of a sadistic way to earn 'free' points if you ask me :p

I would much much rather they do not mishandle my luggage to start with :D

A bit of a sadistic way to earn 'free' points if you ask me :p

I would much much rather they do not mishandle my luggage to start with :D

BC Tam, the same goes with updating profiles for many times just to get free 2K points. And keep hoping that the points will be credited as many as you update the profile.

BC Tam, the same goes with updating profiles for many times just to get free 2K points. And keep hoping that the points will be credited as many as you update the profile.

You mean if I first update correspondence address as P.O.Box XXX, then re-update as Post Box No. XXX, then re-update again as Peti Surat XXX, I'll have 6,000 points credited for the effort ?! :pardon:

You mean if I first update correspondence address as P.O.Box XXX, then re-update as Post Box No. XXX, then re-update again as Peti Surat XXX, I'll have 6,000 points credited for the effort ?! :pardon:

there are some people assuming that points will be accrued when they keep re-updating. but enrich is not that stupid, well to some extend la....

Definitely, only one time to get that 2K bonus; or else keep updating earn 2K, easily everyone can redeem decent miles already...I am more interested on what they are cooking for us after Get the deal is exclusively for Enrich members from Oct onwards...

Can I confirm that online redemption is currently not working from Enrich Online? [Try to make a mock online redemption to find out]

EnrichError.png

Can I confirm that online redemption is currently not working from Enrich Online? [Try to make a mock online redemption to find out]

EnrichError.png

Yup, facing same problem too, even for claim missing miles through Enrich web.

Hey guys does any one of you know what are the requirements for attaining Enrich Platinum. Does one need to travel 100k elite miles in First and Business class or does Economy Class counts as well?

Thanks

Hey guys does any one of you know what are the requirements for attaining Enrich Platinum. Does one need to travel 100k elite miles in First and Business class or does Economy Class counts as well?

Thanks

from all indications, looks like economy travel counts towards the 100k elite miles requirement as well...

from all indications, looks like economy travel counts towards the 100k elite miles requirement as well...

Thats what i thought so as well until I saw on my latest statement Enrich Platinum Miles 79048 and Elite miles 82352.

Thats what i thought so as well until I saw on my latest statement Enrich Platinum Miles 79048 and Elite miles 82352.

Hmm that's new...

The platinum miles is from elite (First & Business) class travel?

Maybe you can try dropping and email to Enrich or enquire on the MH Facebook page

Hmm that's new...

The platinum miles is from elite (First & Business) class travel?

Maybe you can try dropping and email to Enrich or enquire on the MH Facebook page

Just got this in an email from Enrich

We would like to inform you that to attain and maintain Enrich Platinum, members must earn 100000 Elite Miles or 130 Elite Sectors within one calendar year by flying on Malaysia Airlines.

Please allow us to explain that Elite miles Elite Miles are used to track an Enrich Member's qualification towards Enrich Silver and Enrich Gold Tier Status. Elite Miles will only be accrued on Malaysia Airlines Economy Class, Business Class and First Class qualifying fares.

So economy travel is eligible. Guess the platinum miles is an artifact from a previous time.

Just got this in an email from Enrich

So economy travel is eligible. Guess the platinum miles is an artifact from a previous time.

Thanks alot! Which means i will make another round trip from London to KL to qualify for Enrich Platinum! Yeah the Platinum Miles were from me traveling on Business class numerous times this year from London to KL. Did some Economy class flights as well. I did pop an email to them two weeks ago but with no reply. Thanks for your help!

Definitely, only one time to get that 2K bonus; or else keep updating earn 2K, easily everyone can redeem decent miles already...

This 2,000 bonus mile is more than what was given on KUL-PER return trip :sorry:

This 2,000 bonus mile is more than what was given on KUL-PER return trip :sorry:

Yup, but this 2,000 bonus miles not entitled for elite miles accumulation (upgrading purpose). Btw, after 2 weeks claimed enrich missing miles through phone not credited yet, went to ENRICH office KL sentral and it took just 2 minutes credited to my enrich.