MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Maybe that mileage calculator will be fixed this time? ;)

I hope there are improvements. I wonder if this is also part of the upgrade to the system that is needed for alignment with OneWorld...

It's about time they FIX that bloody website......It's almost good for nothing now. I don't hold my breath for this time, after much disappointment previously. The last two paragraphs appeared in previous media releases before last revamp.

I only just got my email notification today.

I really hope there are significant improvements to the Enrich website. It is so archaic compared to the likes of QF.

OMG. I just had miles credited into my Enrich account 24 hours after I took my flight! I don't remember it ever being credited that quickly before! It used to take 2-3 days before the miles appeared in my account. Anybody else have this experience? The points from when I fly Qantas gets credited to my account very quickly - usually after 24 hours. :good:

Yeah since the last month i realised too that the miles have been credited within 24hrs.

Yeah since the last month i realised too that the miles have been credited within 24hrs.

At least it's a step in the right direction! :good:

OMG. I just had miles credited into my Enrich account 24 hours after I took my flight! I don't remember it ever being credited that quickly before! It used to take 2-3 days before the miles appeared in my account. Anybody else have this experience? The points from when I fly Qantas gets credited to my account very quickly - usually after 24 hours. :good:

It is almost instantaneously for SIA Krisflyer :)

It is almost instantaneously for SIA Krisflyer :)

Wow. That's impressive. Even Qantas doesn't credit points that fast. On some occasions, points on QF have come through after a few hours but it's usually 24 hours.

Edited by Josh T

Me too, miles credited within 24 hours, really fast lately :D

Anyone else notice that the Enrich website outage is taking longer than originally planned? Virgin Australia's Velocity website was also down for maintenance/upgrading over the same weekend and it's back up and running. MH's IT department is simply the worst!

Hmm very weird as on Monday I tried to login and it was working. But today it's not working...

I found that too. It's still not working and it's already the 13th... :nea:

Hmm very weird as on Monday I tried to login and it was working. But today it's not working...

I am facing the same problem with you! Just trying to redeem a flight but too bad the system is still down after 5 days! devil%20finger.gif kinda worried that the enrich miles required for that flight will be increase zzz...

This reminds of the time when MH was upgrading their website over Chines New Year last year and the site was down for several weeks!!!!

Took them longer than expected to upgrade the website and yet I see no improvements. Miles calculator still not working. I've also realised that the miles required for redemption has gone up for Business and First Class is not available for booking for London and Sydney routes.

I can't believe that the miles calculator is still not working!! What the hell did they do?! Apart from the redemption rates, nothing else has changed!!

Actually, I just checked the redemption rates and Business class and First class rates are still the same. So, nothing has actually changed at all!!! :aggressive:

Edited by Josh T

Some things never changes.....even with all the hype goin on

It's simply unbelievable.

I tried to make a redemption booking after the upgrade and I'm still getting the same error - "Unable to price the journey". It has been like this for weeks and I'm getting a little frustrated! The call centre couldn't help either. I have spoken to about half a dozen of staff and none of them sounded keen or well trained. They are very consistent with the answer though - "sorry sir, system hang, try tomorrow/later ok?"

I also did, but still yet to see 500 miles (one way booking only) to be credited in my account...may I know when you get it?

I can't believe that the miles calculator is still not working!! What the hell did they do?! Apart from the redemption rates, nothing else has changed!!

Actually, I just checked the redemption rates and Business class and First class rates are still the same. So, nothing has actually changed at all!!! :aggressive:

I've just rechecked and Business class and First Class redemption rates are back to normal now. When i checked LHR was showing 51k for one way in business class but now back to 46750 miles. So basically like what you said no changes at all. It took them 6 days to do nothing. If it wasn't because im Enrich Platinum I would have given up. I went the extra mile to become Platinum so hopefully in return they improve themselves before they join oneworld.