MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Anymore people receive free 1000 miles from MHBuddy promos????

I'm really like MHBuddy promos and hope they will extend until mid of year. I received almost free 8000 miles credited to account for my past booking within promos period.

I'm really like MHBuddy promos and hope they will extend until mid of year. I received almost free 8000 miles credited to account for my past booking within promos period.

Wah, meaning you can redeem one free ticket (only pay the taxes) for flights between Peninsular and Borneo if you fly before next month end....may I know when was the date for latest free 1000 miles being credited to your account?

Wah, meaning you can redeem one free ticket (only pay the taxes) for flights between Peninsular and Borneo if you fly before next month end....may I know when was the date for latest free 1000 miles being credited to your account?

CH Teo, promo end until end of this month (31st March). The date for latest free 1000 miles being credited to my account on end of Feb as bulk credited. U can see on my account snap screen some of MHbuddy miles appeared on statement as Promo From Facebook Malaysia.

enrich-1.jpg

Just tried one, one question here, we still can print out the itenarary and do normal counter check in right?

Yup, just print out the itinerary incase (after done booking via MHBuddy they will send to email the itinerary copy) but normally I just present my enrich card while counter check in.

I have almost 16,000 miles that I don't see me using it in the very near ir very far future and I do not want it to go to waste.........I'm willing to sell at a resonable price.......anyone wants...PM me .... thanks

Guess what, the MHBuddy Enrich promo is extended

but now, only 500 points for oneway, and 1000 points for return tix.

I normally do one way trip booking to allow 2000 points to be credited to my account, but now 1000 saja lahhhh....

Guess what, the MHBuddy Enrich promo is extended

but now, only 500 points for oneway, and 1000 points for return tix.

I normally do one way trip booking to allow 2000 points to be credited to my account, but now 1000 saja lahhhh....

Really? Extended starting period and until?

That's mean if we booking only one way get 500 points but if booking return will get 1000 miles per one way, so total 2000 points for return?

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Really? Extended starting period and until?

That's mean if we booking only one way get 500 points but if booking return will get 1000 miles per one way, so total 2000 points for return?

Err, no. Max points awarded 1000 miles per booking.

Err, no. Max points awarded 1000 miles per booking.

Thanks for confirmation. Just saw on MH's FB promo link but they no mention about promo period. I guess until mid of year.

No more Raja Nordiana in skimpy clothes and model-esque pose on the Welcome Note. Edit: Raja Nordiana is given the whole of page 11 to address her parting note. In model-esque pose nontheless.

30% redemption discount to LAX, IST, NRT, KIX, ASEAN and domestic routes. 28,000 miles for a one way ticket to LAX, what a bargain!

MH also changed the travel period of the redemption tickets in this quarter to 31 October 2012. During all past 30% quarterly discount offers, the travel period ended on the same date as the last day of the applicable quarters.

MH is also terminating its Enrich partnerships with ANA and Virgin Australia, in preparation for oneworld.

Not a very inspiring issue. I was hoping for some announcement about impending partnerships with OW members.

No more Raja Nordiana in skimpy clothes and model-esque pose on the Welcome Note. Edit: Raja Nordiana is given the whole of page 11 to address her parting note. In model-esque pose nontheless.

And the chilling parting shot ; 'until we meet again'.

No!!!

And the chilling parting shot ; 'until we meet again'.

No!!!

More like NEVER!

I had 4 flights on 27Apr....when I logged into my Enrich account, I saw only 1 flight being credited for the miles/sector.....have written to Enrich but no reply.....

I wonder why can this happen when I checked in and got all the boarding pass in 1 day since it was a same day return.......

I had 4 flights on 27Apr....when I logged into my Enrich account, I saw only 1 flight being credited for the miles/sector.....have written to Enrich but no reply.....

I wonder why can this happen when I checked in and got all the boarding pass in 1 day since it was a same day return.......

E-mail to socialmedia.team@malaysiaairlines.com - they'll try to assist in alerting Enrich.

Now, just to ask one question:

Does the Enrich miles accruals shown in the MHBuddy itineraries accurate one??

Anyone care to answer?

Hoping for a major major revamp.

banner.jpg

Dear,

We would like to update you on a scheduled Enrich system upgrade planned to occur from 8th June 2012 (10.00 pm Malaysian time/GMT + 8 to 10th June 2012 (12 midnight Malaysian time/GMT + 8. This upgrade will ensure that we can continue to meet our Enrich members' needs in the future. During the system upgrade, it will be necessary for us to temporarily suspend some of our services.

The following areas will be affected during the outage window (8th June 2012, 10 pm Malaysian time/GMT +8 to 10th June 2012, 12 midnight Malaysian time/GMT + 8 :

Access to your Enrich account via Enrich Online will not be available. This includes redemption bookings

Access to your Enrich account via Enrich Mobile (including redemption bookings) will not be available

The Enrich call centre will be unable to assist you on account enquiries and transactions relating to your

Enrich account

Enrich redemptions at the airport ticket offices will not be available

Purchase of items using Enrich Miles will not be available on the Temptations Online Shop

Conversion of partner points to Enrich Miles will take longer than usual during this outage period

What you should do to minimize inconvenience:

If you are planning any travel on redemption tickets during this period or shortly after the outage period, please

plan early to perform your redemptions in the days prior to the outage period.

If you are planning on conversion of partner points to Enrich miles for redemptions on Enrich, please plan to

request for the points conversion through your partner 2 weeks prior to the outage. This will ensure sufficient

lead time for your Enrich Miles balance to be updated, and the Enrich redemption completed prior to the

system outage.

Our dedicated team is committed to minimizing inconvenience to you during this period, and will aim to have the systems back up and running sooner than planned, if it is possible.

We would like to apologize in advance for inconvenience caused during this system upgrade period, and seek your understanding as we work towards bringing you an even better member experience in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

The Enrich Team