MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

It's at least 30 days after booking date

Just asking, anyone here had been credited 1,000 miles to Enrich account after booking via MHbuddy? Mine just checked on Enrich account for last weekend flight but only 121 miles credited sector KUL-KBR, 1000 miles not credited.yet It should be 1000 miles + 121 miles or 1000 miles only? Class shown on boarding pass "O".

Just asking, anyone here had been credited 1,000 miles to Enrich account after booking via MHbuddy? Mine just checked on Enrich account for last weekend flight but only 121 miles credited sector KUL-KBR, 1000 miles not credited.yet It should be 1000 miles + 121 miles or 1000 miles only? Class shown on boarding pass "O".

It will be 1000 miles + 121 miles - don't worry, it's currently in the process. Have to do it manually.

It will be 1000 miles + 121 miles - don't worry, it's currently in the process. Have to do it manually.

Thanks for info. Great, I thought only 1000 miles without normal miles credited. Hopefully they extend promotion until mid year. :D

Yup, really working as promised. Just login into my enrich account and 1000 miles (MHbuddy promo) was credited per sector and appeared on account statement as Promo From Facebook Malaysia. Hope they will extend this promo until mid of year. Thanks Malaysia Airlines.

enrich_MH.jpg

Looks like Enrich partner changes are starting to take place in preparation for the move into OneWorld later this year. Got an email from Enrich today announcing that Virgin Australia will cease to be a partner from April 1 and that All Nippon Airways will cease to be a partner from May 31. This should make way for Qantas to be the Australian partner and JAL to be the Japanese partner.

I got an email from Virgin yesterday announcing the end of the partnership with MAS too.

I wonder when we'll see the change in the N.American partner (Delta to American Airlines) and the UK partner (Virgin Atlantic to British Airways)?

Edited by Josh T

Yeah, that VS relationship goes a long way back. Remember when VS even had a 2 or 3 crew team onboard MH's KUL-LHR services? If flying on the codeshare VS tickets, it was a nice way to fly MH but credit the miles into SQ's Krisflyer (this was after SQ acquired a stake in VS).

Can we expect MH-QF announcement next week? Or maybe MH-JAL on Japan routes. Looks like MH is really on the course to join oneworld.

Can we expect MH-QF announcement next week? Or maybe MH-JAL on Japan routes. Looks like MH is really on the course to join oneworld.

I doubt it'll be as soon as that but I would expect some sort of an announcement within the next 1-2months.

Was forwarded with this news by one of my spies on 16 March 2012.

Breaking News: Raja Nordiana meninggalkan MH

Now that the Head of Enrich that all of us hate so much has left the company, I hope the new Head of Enrich will be able to turn Enrich Online especially to be able to function like KrisFlyer website, in view of the upcoming membership with oneworld later on.

Was forwarded with this news by one of my spies on 16 March 2012.

Now that the Head of Enrich that all of us hate so much has left the company, I hope the new Head of Enrich will be able to turn Enrich Online especially to be able to function like KrisFlyer website, in view of the upcoming membership with oneworld later on.

Yey! Gonna pop some celebratory bubbles

Hmmm.....how come she was so hated? Can someone shed some light???

Good riddance.

She's probably the reason why the online Enrich website is so disconnected with the main website, why staff are clueless about the FFP program, why the backend system requires so much manual intervention....the rot starts from the head. She cant really manage the whole thing. (And have asked a few MH employees who have interacted with her - and they unsurprisingly agreed with my observations).

Her job description includes hosting high end parties in posh hotel, mingling with celebrities...lovely jubbly. Anything but trying to improve Enrich.

Edited by V Wong

I cannot vouch for this but rumour has it that a list of allegations against her was presented to her to answer...or be dismissed.

This is what I heard also. It happened quickly, and summarily.

Good riddance. If you knew her personally (I guess you do), you'd probably feel the same way.

My rumour source said that the list of allegations were slowly put together over the last couple of years/ few months but only saw the light of the day after her godfathers in the organisation were also removed or left earlier.

Now, looking forward - Enrich can only get better....I hope. MH can start with training the staff properly, educate them on the product and sort out the back end. It is quite appalling at the moment.

My rumour source said that the list of allegations were slowly put together over the last couple of years/ few months but only saw the light of the day after her godfathers in the organisation were also removed or left earlier.

I shudder at the thought of how extremely difficult it must have been to get rid of the cronies/dinosaurs/parasites within MH. Bravo to whoever who contributed, in every little way.

I shudder at the thought of how extremely difficult it must have been to get rid of the cronies/dinosaurs/parasites within MH. Bravo to whoever who contributed, in every little way.

Maybe if it was cancerous, they had to cut a limb or two, here and there.

Does this mean we might actually get our new Enrich cards before they expire at the end of March???? Doubt it some how and we'll have the same perennial problems of trying to check in at outstation airports and having over officious check staff telling us 'you can't check in here your card's expired'!

OK, rant over. Let's hope that there will be a renaissance of the Enrich programme!

Does this mean we might actually get our new Enrich cards before they expire at the end of March???? Doubt it some how and we'll have the same perennial problems of trying to check in at outstation airports and having over officious check staff telling us 'you can't check in here your card's expired'!

OK, rant over. Let's hope that there will be a renaissance of the Enrich programme!

looks like i will have to bring back the blue card just in case they don't allow me to check in at the special lane