MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Anyone who did MHBuddy booking last month? Had you received your Gift for Buddy miles?

I am facing the same problem with you too! :help:

Anyone who did MHBuddy booking last month? Had you received your Gift for Buddy miles?

When's your booking? Let me tell you this - the miles for the Gift for Buddy program is done manually - by my colleague, and she's doing it as fast as she can.

When's your booking? Let me tell you this - the miles for the Gift for Buddy program is done manually - by my colleague, and she's doing it as fast as she can.

OK, see if you can help us out. I booked on 18th May, 2012; that's almost a month already. Sector to be flown is KCH to MYY on MH 3806 on 20th August, 2012, meaning I should have 500 miles for the Gift for Buddies program. On March I also did a one way booking on other sector, it was credited around mid of April. So by imply, last month booking should be almost done already for the miles crediting.

I used MHBuddy twice last Dec and Apr. Both took 8 days for the miles to be credited. BTW, when does the promo end? Last time MAS tweeted that it ends in June, but no specific date.

Last eligible booking date shall be 30th this month based on the T&C stated if nothing changed....

Have anyone booked an MH codeshared flight on FY in MH website ?

I did this few times this year, every time after my flights no miles/sectors being awarded. Only given after writting in a few time to MH and Enrich...n this takes 3-4 weeks after my flights.....anyone experience this same issue

OK, see if you can help us out. I booked on 18th May, 2012; that's almost a month already. Sector to be flown is KCH to MYY on MH 3806 on 20th August, 2012, meaning I should have 500 miles for the Gift for Buddies program. On March I also did a one way booking on other sector, it was credited around mid of April. So by imply, last month booking should be almost done already for the miles crediting.

Got it. I've explained to you via PM on Facebook. No worries, we've already put your miles in the system.

I used MHBuddy twice last Dec and Apr. Both took 8 days for the miles to be credited. BTW, when does the promo end? Last time MAS tweeted that it ends in June, but no specific date.

Means the promo still available? I need to book return flights KUL - KCH this week.

A quick question on the Enrich website; it was down last weekend for "maintenance" but now its available again, has anyone noticed any difference??

I haven't noticed any changes at all. The Miles calculator function still doesn't work! And even the claiming missing miles function still gives you the same error message from before. So, basically NOTHING changed.

I will fly with Air France. How can I earn Enrich points?

Just quote "Scorpene Program" when booking on AF for earning Enrich points n much more...... OT though...

Just quote "Scorpene Program" when booking on AF for earning Enrich points n much more...... OT though...

:lol:

maybe fly on QF-issued tickets on flights operated by AF out of SIN? (after MH formally joins 1world though)

I seem to remember you need to fly on a certain fare class to be able to redeem Enrich points. Last year when I checked trying to claim my points, you need to send the copy of your ticket by post. As for me, it would only be a few meaningless points, I didn't make any effort to make any claim.

They don't allow the AMEX payment on the FB!

Not at the Enrich office at KL Sentral too. I went there last Friday and there was this one lady who clearly was not interested in serving customer at all. She should be the first one to be booted out should MAS finally decides to cut down on their workforce!

Untitled.jpg

I receive this today.....

Same here. Looks like I'll only qualify for 6 flights again. It's so annoying when 2 of those flights are mega-longhaul...

I haven't noticed any changes at all. The Miles calculator function still doesn't work! And even the claiming missing miles function still gives you the same error message from before. So, basically NOTHING changed.

They are slower in updating our miles now. So basically after the upgrade they have gone from not so great to worse 8)

They are slower in updating our miles now. So basically after the upgrade they have gone from not so great to worse 8)

True! I had some flights on June 7 and they haven't been credited yet. :angry2:

True! I had some flights on June 7 and they haven't been credited yet. :angry2:

Agree, before the 'maintenance' points for flights were credited almost immediately (at least within 1 day). Since its come back on line, no points have been credited to my account for flights taken last week, nor can I see any improvement in the service of the site. Is this SITA making a mess of things again?

Agree, before the 'maintenance' points for flights were credited almost immediately (at least within 1 day). Since its come back on line, no points have been credited to my account for flights taken last week, nor can I see any improvement in the service of the site. Is this SITA making a mess of things again?

...and, of course, the claiming of missing miles online never works...

not sure whether MAS does it but some organizations (airline/hotels) carry points worth as a debt in their books (something akin to stock). Maybe the delay of points crediting is to work the accounts.