MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

White Jumbo 744??? Sounds like WHITE ELEPHANT too me hehehee.... jk jk, where is Taiko???? <_>

White Jumbo 744??? Sounds like WHITE ELEPHANT too me hehehee.... jk jk, where is Taiko???? <_>

correction, GREY ALIPHANT.... got it? hehe... :p btw, i think Chan saw it when he at Lok Kawi there. if the same aircraft.

Yeah I saw it while I was at Lokkawi! And it was Brunei Sultan's B747! Sam, I think you must have caught it, I want teh tarik k!?

Thanks for the link Chan and Sam, didn't have the time to read the words in that thread before and still don't :p I guess it means this is the 1st A320 that will be based in KK and fly to all destinated from BKI?
I think so it will now be based in KK. Hopefully more will come sooner.

for Norman, Beech KingAir 200

DSC_9637.jpg

Nice capture! :good:

This fella was at Seletar on 23 December. Specially fitted with X-band SAR, LIDAR and digital IR camera for 3D survey & aerial Imaging.

thanks for the information, KianHong. so she probably doing aerial shots at Sabah here, that time. now didn't see she around anymore. :(

Chan, i failed to catch it la... working... :angry: so near yet so far... :help: but kinda funny la, 744 seldom use rwy02 approach one... ;)

thanks for the information, KianHong. so she probably doing aerial shots at Sabah here, that time. now didn't see she around anymore. :(

Chan, i failed to catch it la... working... :angry: so near yet so far... :help: but kinda funny la, 744 seldom use rwy02 approach one... ;)

I think they were doing touch-n-go, so whichever runway doesn't really matter?

I think they were doing touch-n-go, so whichever runway doesn't really matter?

It landed at Sam's place and I went to pick it up yesterday. The model that is.

spot this during today short spotting session

DSC_0468.jpg

Any idea where does she came from? I saw her departing around 1pm. MYY?

Hi, Chan CS. What time was that?

I saw Sam was down there spotting too at around 3 or 4. Its so freaking hot today. T.T

Few more before I sleep...Returning to terminal

1-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

BKI based AK A320

1123.jpg

112.jpg

Let's see Samuel and Raymond's version!

Hi, Chan CS. What time was that? I saw Sam was down there spotting too at around 3 or 4. Its so freaking hot today. T.T

It was around 3.30pm when it landed. Anyway, where were you? I was with Samuel that time, why didn't you came to join us?

Edited by Chan CS

Damn C****A!!! I feel so happy for you guys there at Bki having able to spot countless possibilities of airlines. I felt like a spotter based at the wrong airport. If I knew, I wont get myself a Delta80 and left it decaying in my dry cab along with my Big Potato which I dunno when it will be able to put into active service!!! Nice catch though, sorry if I grumbled momentarily ago... its really frustrating knowing that i had put up with all the necessary gears to hunt good planes into a good frame and even a scanner to spice up spotting life, then reality struck!!!! Damn there's nothing worth shooting from where I am!!! :rofl:

Anyways... I didn't know we have AirAsia title at the belly of Hotel Golf!!?? I hope the others don't have it, so that it looks more rare and more worth the shutter clicks :yahoo:

Keep up the good work there guys, especially you Taiko, don't worry of my curse, its just a way to let you know you are doing a great job covering up all the spotting opportunities there..

Lol. I was PakToh-ing that time at the beach.

I saw Sam's car in the distance. I knew it was him. Only BKI power hardcore spotters will park there :drinks:

Arhh, i remember i heard very loud noise. It was that rare visitor of BKI.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Mouse Year in advance for all BKI MWingers. Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

Lol. I was PakToh-ing that time at the beach.

I saw Sam's car in the distance. I knew it was him. Only BKI power hardcore spotters will park there :drinks:

Arhh, i remember i heard very loud noise. It was that rare visitor of BKI.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Mouse Year in advance for all BKI MWingers. Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

lolz... the only crazy guy will drive down the beach, except the ting-pek-kin staff la, of course. hehe...

Iggy, calm down... or consider to offer me... the one we discussed in the sms one leh... kekekeke..... i'm sure that i'll be very appreciate about it one... :p :D

nevertheless... she still our surprise visitor, especially coming in from 02... and this also prove that 744 still can land from 02. :)

DSC_0530.jpg

DSC_0540.jpg

closer look

DSC_0541.jpg

after backtrack, didn't vacate any taxiway, until Juliet. is't the taxiway charlie not wide enough to handle 747?

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

power....

DSC_0585.jpg

just realize that this double cab following the 744F when the 744F busy cleaning off the dusty taxiway...

DSC_0594.jpg

i believe this is something for the new terminal, dont you?

DSC_0624.jpg

to be continue.

enjoy... :drinks:

744 landing at 'run wei zero too' !

headwind was quite strong today at the hour she landed.

Nice shots there. I've miss it again. Never witness a b747 landing at BKI yet. Guess i cant do it until next year. Happy spotting !

Edited by Eric Dragon

Great shots!!

I notice that there is a crack line in her nose. Her nose can transform wan ah?

you mean the line under the cockpit? that one is the cargo door.

wahh! never see her nose in action before

i saw it action before, in FS. :D in real world, i saw it open and unloading a F1, of course not MASKargo one la. :help:

nevertheless... she still our surprise visitor, especially coming in from 02... and this also prove that 744 still can land from 02. smile.gif

Why not? I remember my first 744 ride to BKI with 9M-MPF (Kota Bahru) lands from 02. Then she had to make a difficult 360 degrees U-turn at the end of the runway.

Thanks for sharing Sam, first time to see a 744F landed on BKI.

Edited by S V Choong

Great shots!!

I notice that there is a crack line in her nose. Her nose can transform wan ah?

If i'm not wrong all B747F has cargo door in front... Please correct me if I'm wrong.