MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

I can understand that it would be annoying to see so many Enrich Gold cards issued with this CIMB promotion. I suppose that it would encourage those people to fly on MAS, knowing that they've got extra privileges. When you get elite status, you stick with the airline more to try and maintain it. I think it's quite a good marketing ploy. It would be interesting to know how many of those people fly regularly and what status they had previously.

I can understand that it would be annoying to see so many Enrich Gold cards issued with this CIMB promotion. I suppose that it would encourage those people to fly on MAS, knowing that they've got extra privileges. When you get elite status, you stick with the airline more to try and maintain it. I think it's quite a good marketing ploy. It would be interesting to know how many of those people fly regularly and what status they had previously.

Well Josh, I earn my miles through conventional way, though enrich GOM requires 5K miles less than normal Enrich, I somewhow feel unfair for those who tried very hard to earn miles.

Perhaps just like KK Lee said, it is a KPI for Raja Nordiana this year. To see how many gold card issued!

Given Gold Card to the public is certain to encourage them to travel on MH but if these winners are not even currently Enrich Silver status, there isn’t any loyalty or return on investment to talk about.

However, if Gold Card is given to Enrich Silver members who are marginally to reach Gold status or failed to reach Gold status marginally last year will almost certain to win over their loyalty.

Again, we are not in the position to question the wisdom of MH smart management :pardon:

Suzanne = SQflyergirl?

BTW :wub:

Yup :)

Yes Jessica, the quote was stolen from you.

The DIVA is in da house peeps!

Stolen? must go balai report!

with the gold status, they can try for a status match with real airlines they fly..

yeah I am still questioning why I am flying with MH all the time. Had I move my business to Star Alliance, i could be a platinum based on how much I flying I did this year. The fact that I always had to move the 2nd leg of my journey to an airline that does give me Enrich elite miles pisses me off

..................... it is a KPI for Raja Nordiana this year. To see how many gold card issued!

If I fly frequent enough, do I get her as well? ........ :yahoo:

She's HOT ........... :girl_devil:

:hi:

I just don't understand it! On my recent flights to Paris, I get my miles for the flights (with the 50% bonus for being in Business) but my Elite Tier bonus doesn't get credited. Shouldn't stuff like that be automatic?! My Enrich number is in the system and it should automatically indicate I'm at silver and add in the 25% Elite Tier bonus. This is the first time this has happened. Previously, my Elite Tier bonus automatically gets credited. Now I have to write in to them to get itcredited to my account. I...just...don't...understand!!!!! :blink: <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">

Just got an email about this. I had no idea this was even in the works! And this is happening whilst MH is in the process of joining OneWorld. I wonder...could this be a sign that Etihad may be joining OneWorld?

Just got an email about this. I had no idea this was even in the works! And this is happening whilst MH is in the process of joining OneWorld. I wonder...could this be a sign that Etihad may be joining OneWorld?

Good news for Enrich members, one can travel to Europe on EY (typically RM1,500 cheaper than MH, better IFE, better catering) and earn Enrich miles.

:drinks:

no EQMs :( i do hope this is signalling oneworld intent. I was actually expecting them to sign agreements with QF, BA and CX first

Edited by J Chong

Am trying to claim my miles, but the website is so damn slow!

Yeah. Took me forever just to load the Enrich login page. Had no problem loading other websites so it was definitely not Streamyx fault.

For those interested, latest WoR Nov-Jan has relatively limited offers...

just 30% discount on Y redemptions to SEA & European destinations plus Dubai and Istanbul, and....that's it.

For those interested, latest WoR Nov-Jan has relatively limited offers...

just 30% discount on Y redemptions to SEA & European destinations plus Dubai and Istanbul, and....that's it.

Hmmm...can't find any links for the new WoR yet... <_>

have you checked your internet connection sir?

Missed your reply. My internet connection was fine. But the website took forever to load properly.

Yes you can.

Each issued redemption ticket under the MH flight code is valid for about 6 months after the date of issuance. However you need to pay a reissue fee of USD 20 and the reissue ticket has to be on the same booking class (which means if you redeemed a ticket which got the 30% quarterly discount, the new date has to offer the same 30% discount in the new quarter as well). Also, should there is an increase in tax and surcharges, you need to pay the difference from your original ticket.

MH redemption ticket is different from others because they can not be cancelled once issued and the miles can not be refunded.