MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Another channel for u to get more extra 1000 miles enrich miles.

1. Join postcards to enrich contest here http://www.postcardstoenrich.com/

2. After succes login, u'll direct to pages update profile and then click on the last below button "UPDATE MY PROFILE AND GET 1,000 BONUS ENRICH MILES"

3. Please log in back here https://www.enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/EnrichWebsite/Login.jsp and u'll see another extra 1,000 into your account.

Easy way to added more extra 1,000 miles. :D

Wow fantastic thanks! :)

It's great to have 3K free points from Enrich just done a few and easy step. Yup, as Azizul wish and same as me perhaps one or (or more) of MalaysianWings member will be the winners of the Postcard to Enrich contest. Hopefully for those who already update their latest profile, Enrich will send a Enrich new card for replacement old card. :D

Thanks for the heads up. :drinks: Another easy 1000 miles! :yahoo:

Today MH launch of the airline's frequent flyer and loyalty programme, Enrich Refined. According to Tengku Azmil, MAS hoped to increase its membership to 2.1 million by year-end from 1.9 million last year.

More details news here..

Btimes : http://www.btimes.com.my/articles/20110518210931/Article/

Utusan : http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2011&dt=0519&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Korporat&pg=ko_01.htm

Today MH launch of the airline's frequent flyer and loyalty programme, Enrich Refined. According to Tengku Azmil, MAS hoped to increase its membership to 2.1 million by year-end from 1.9 million last year.

More details news here..

Btimes : http://www.btimes.com.my/articles/20110518210931/Article/

Utusan : http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2011&dt=0519&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Korporat&pg=ko_01.htm

They should definitely put more effort into the Enrich programme because a well-run FFP can be very profitable. QF makes a lot of money from their FFP and it always helps them post a decent-sized profit at the end of the financial year. FFPs are big money-spinners for airlines in the USA too.

They should definitely put more effort into the Enrich programme because a well-run FFP can be very profitable. QF makes a lot of money from their FFP and it always helps them post a decent-sized profit at the end of the financial year. FFPs are big money-spinners for airlines in the USA too.

Agreed, they should include Firefly and MASwings (MAS subsidiaries) in their Enrich programme as well. This is a simple way to expand MAS Enrich programme.

Agreed, they should include Firefly and MASwings (MAS subsidiaries) in their Enrich programme as well. This is a simple way to expand MAS Enrich programme.

MASwings is already part of Enrich. They should follow what QF is doing with JQ, with Firefly, where you earn miles when you purchase higher fares.

Edited by Josh T

With many Enrich miles given out for free e.g. updating profile, etc, won’t be easy to make Enrich program profitable.

Bonus miles are given out quite frequently with various promotions from many different FFPs. It's not like MH is doing this very frequently. When was the last time MH gave out free points like this?

Hey guys:

Not to hijack the thread, but its related to QF's FFP. QF is now fighting back Virgin Australia with slew of new benefits.

Flight benefits and changes

Increased Cabin bonuses

From 17 May 2011, we increased Cabin bonuses to give you even more points when you fly Qantas: your Cabin bonus will increase from 10% to 25% in Premium Economy, from 25% to 50% in Business and from 50% to 100% in First when you fly Qantas (with a QF flight number on your ticket).

More Status bonus points for Gold and Silver Frequent Flyers

From 17 May 2011, we increased the Gold and Silver Status bonuses to give you even more points when you fly Qantas. The Gold Status bonus will increase from 50% to 75% and the Silver Status bonus from 25% to 50% when you fly Qantas (with a QF flight number on your ticket).

An improved upgrade experience

In late 2011 we plan to roll out a smoother, more convenient points upgrade request and notification process, including SMS confirmation of upgrade requests (for eligible Qantas flights with a QF flight number).

Changes to the Loyalty bonus

From December 2011, you will earn a Loyalty bonus of 8,000 points for every 500 Status credits you earn within a single membership year - up to a maximum of four Loyalty bonuses per membership year. This will replace the current bonus of 5,000 points for every 450 Status credits. For details visit qantas.com/latestnews.

Changes to using points for surcharges, fees and taxes

Due to ongoing volatility in fuel prices, from 1 July 2011, when using points for surcharges, fees and taxes on eligible Australia and New Zealand Domestic Classic Award flights, the points required will increase from 3,000 to 4,500 points per segment.

Earn points and Status credits on new Jetstar fares

From 17 May 2011, you can be rewarded every time you travel on an eligible Jetstar flight, with the option to add points, Status credits and other benefits to your base fare for an additional cost. Members who select to add a Plus or Max bundle to their Starter or Business fare on Jetstar will earn points and Status credits. For details visit qantas.com/jetstar.

Edited by JuliusWong

Bonus miles are given out quite frequently with various promotions from many different FFPs. It's not like MH is doing this very frequently. When was the last time MH gave out free points like this?

Not to mention keeping customers happy, but only can do this once in awhile. (A girl next to me flies Business once awhile because her parents pay for her and she shares her miles around the family).

Wow fantastic thanks! :)

Oh wow! Thanks for this, easy 3000 Enrich miles!

Btw, the 15% discount on redemption, how does that work?

I'm trying to redeem for BKK and the Best Deal is 8750 miles, and just wondering, if that's after the 15% discount? I tried a dummy booking until the payment page, but at the end it doesn't really specify the actual miles.

The 15% online discount is automatically being given to all booking, just like in KrisFlyer's website. However the 15% online discount is not applicable to destinations which are being offered the 30% special quarterly discount.

This is the new redemption chart for a return ticket in Economy Class:

about_chart01.jpg

So BKK should be offered with 10,625 miles one way or 21,250 miles return after the 15% online discount. The 8,750 miles that you quoted is a one way redemption rate after 30% special quarterly discount for this quarter (1 May - 31 July 2011). The 15% online redemption is not applicable to this promotion. It is the same arrangement as in other special promotions by KrisFlyer, where the 15% online redemption is formed part of the more discount either 25%, 30% or 50%.

The new redemption chart helps those based in Malaysia/SEA but it doesn't help those who live outside of that. I still don't know how much it would cost to redeem a ticket from SYD to LHR, for example. I don't know if it's still the same as before or whether it has changed. I just don't understand why the Enrich site hasn't been updated to provide this information. It's been saying the page is under "enhancement" for over a year now at least! :angry: That is really quite pathetic. <_>

Thanks Azizul, but was looking around the website for the Terms and Conditions on the 15% online discount. On KF, I remember it was clearly laid out, so MAS should do the same.

Anyway...sweet! Redeemed 2 tickets for BKK with 35,000 miles, with tax RM774 for a last minute trip! Enrich does actually reward, unlike KF which you probably won't get seats last minute like these! Hmmm MLE and LAX look tempting!

The new redemption chart helps those based in Malaysia/SEA but it doesn't help those who live outside of that. I still don't know how much it would cost to redeem a ticket from SYD to LHR, for example. I don't know if it's still the same as before or whether it has changed. I just don't understand why the Enrich site hasn't been updated to provide this information. It's been saying the page is under "enhancement" for over a year now at least! :angry: That is really quite pathetic. <_>

Yeah, but you can just do a dummy booking and it will let you know the required airmiles, Best Deal is 85000 miles with AUD 754.62 tax.

Edited by Edwin P K

I had tried claim my missing miles through Enrich web but some problem occurred. Anyone facing same problem?

Claim Missing Miles

We are sorry, there was an error while processing your request.

Please try again later. If problem persists, please contact our call center.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

I had tried claim my missing miles through Enrich web but some problem occurred. Anyone facing same problem?

Yeap Ikmal, I do have a same problem too. Luckily my office is near KLsentral, I just bring my eticket to enrich office and they will key in my points there and then!

Yeap Ikmal, I do have a same problem too. Luckily my office is near KLsentral, I just bring my eticket to enrich office and they will key in my points there and then!

Thanks affendi for sharing your experience. So I'll go to MH office at KLSentral too.

You also can do it through MAS line, the well-known 78433000.

However, this will take about 3-7 working days before missing points can be credited into the account.

My advice, if KLsentral is just near you, just go to the office and have your points being key-inned there!

But its a hassle to pay the monthly statement......u need to go to either Mayflower or send in cheque by post....is it still the same ?

Maybank nowadays ? :pardon: