MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
BC Tam

MasWings Recruitment

Advert in local paper on Saturday. Sorry, missed it until someone brought it to my attention !

To all aspiring candidates, good luck ! Better hurry though, interview (walk-in) is on coming Saturday :)

Edited by BC Tam

Advert in local paper on Saturday. Sorry, missed it until someone brought it to my attention !

To all aspiring candidates, good luck ! Better hurry though, interview (walk-in) is on coming Saturday :)

thanks for the info...care to elobrate more....btw, i'm googling right away :yahoo:

hmm is there an excerpt ? can't see any

Don't worry, shouldn't be anything wrong with your eyes or PC ! Let me try again :

maswings2wf6.jpg

Edited by BC Tam

BC, Millions of thanks for posting it up ! :)

No problemo (couldn't say the same of both the bucket and shack earlier in the evening though !) :)

Good luck again

BC, Millions of thanks for posting it up ! :)

Hi..good news for those who long waited for such job..anyway Adrian...your golden chances is finnaly comes... :drinks:

Do not meet the BM language- as well as the age requirement(s) :sorry:

I just wonder how many Malaysians are with ATPL and sufficient hours yet without a job with any other airlines these days. My guess is not that many.

Actually, according to a FA that I met during my flight, she told me AK grab them (Firefly, ex-MAS) all to serve AK now. Or I should say, the act faster(maybe even before giving back to MAS), and giving better deals...

It's actually a big lost for MAS, since the FA told me that most of the FA served for more than 10 years, and most of them qualified to serve big plane like B747, and are extremely familiar with the F50, the are all experienced FA. Now they have to train all of them from beginning again, which of course will incur a lots of cost.

Anyway, Adrian good luck for you!! :drinks: Hope you can serve me in the coming time!! Hehe...

Yes, Adrian. Good luck.

Have a nice hair-cut and dress sensibly to the interview. An interview is an interview.

Most of all, show that you are really up to it. We all in MWings know that. Now it's your time to show MASWings. Do it for the rest of us who can't (or rather don't meet the requirements. e.g. Pieter: language barrier and age limit; Yours truly: weight and hair requirement!, and age as well) Hahahah.

Cheers.

p/s: Like ChanCS said, we hope to see you on our future flights.

WAH.... Thx guys with all the good lucks, I will try my best for me and for everybody hehe. :)

I'm not going there alone too, good luck to you too, Kenneth, see you at the interview and try our best to get in. ;)

Edited by Adrian M

Good Luck to both of you! Will be glad to see MalaysianWings member operating MasWings ... ho ho ho :good:

Hehehe... Adrian, let me in the cockpit and jumpseat of F-50 when you are flying. :lol:

If possible can I hold the steering and throttle for you? :p

Do not meet the BM language- as well as the age requirement(s) :sorry:

don't be so sad Pieter, KLM not paying enough ka? :p

Kenneth, just go. Exude that aura of confidence.

wow... seems like this thread is almost specially create for Adrian as well as Kenneth. anyway, i wish you guys millions of good luck. as the interview is getting closer!

Gambateh!!! :drinks: