MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Another Australian Airline re-branding will be seen first in Subang, apparently Strategic Airlines/Air Australia's A320 will be painted in Subang and will be ferried to PER in the few coming days! This will be the first a/c in the Air Australia livery!

Anyone know anymore information?

Another Australian Airline re-branding will be seen first in Subang, apparently Strategic Airlines/Air Australia's A320 will be painted in Subang and will be ferried to PER in the few coming days! This will be the first a/c in the Air Australia livery!

Anyone know anymore information?

The A320 arrived SZB on the 1st of October and based on Liam Gibb's post previously, it was suppose to depart on the 22nd but it got delayed.

Anyone with information of it's departure time and day, please do share with us.

The A320 arrived SZB on the 1st of October and based on Liam Gibb's post previously, it was suppose to depart on the 22nd but it got delayed.

Anyone with information of it's departure time and day, please do share with us.

landing for her retirement I think...

tukun59, very nice video - I think MWings should have more videographers like you! :)

Yes, everytime we see a MH B734 at SZB, we always wonder if the aircraft is coming in for its retirement! Here is my take on this morning's B734, 9M-MMC:

345635.jpg

Looks like a real busy day for B737s at SZB. Here is the VIP transport M53-01 taking off from runway 33:

345636.jpg

My target this morning were the RAF VC-10 and Firefly's latest ATR-72, 9M-FYL. Since the VC-10 was no where to be seen, this maritime heli (M70-02) was too tempting not to shoot!

345637.jpg

345638.jpg

Well at least I did not go back empty handed. 9M-FYL duly obliged! :)

345640.jpg

Looks like I got to try again tomorrow morning...

nice to see you, nice pics also. thanks Flee. fly to BKI tomorrow. perhaps we can spot together on next Tuesday.

Yes, good to see you! I am not sure if I will be around next Tuesday - so do have a good trip to BKI! :)

After a long hiatus from spotting.... went to SZB yesterday morning for obvious reasons...

Among the early departures that morning... Weststar Gulfstream G-II

N666SA_0079.jpg

N666SA_0085.jpg

Is that HanX on the right seat?

9MTGB_0118.jpg

3-Holer

9MTGB_0121.jpg

Just love this classic.... but days could be numbered...

9MTGB_0126.jpg

My main target appeared at 0823LT.... :yahoo:

VX108_0142.jpg

VX108_0152.jpg

Trying KSOng's .... but failed...

VX108_0164.jpg

After breakfast at the nearby mamak's joint... continue spotting for my second target...

meanwhile.... some local boys ...

M30-14_0179.jpg

M30-15_0194.jpg

9MFYB_0209.jpg

9MFYJ_0250.jpg

and gal too.... (sweet voice over the radio from this Berjaya's (?) G450)...

N9939T_0217.jpg

while... FY's latest in the fleet landing in the background...

N9939T_0057.jpg

then .... a new Super KingAir 350i landing...

N988AP_0258.jpg

Just love this Dash-7 approach attitude...

9MTAK_0297.jpg

and finally at 1030.... I have my second target approaching

P3_0318.jpg

thought it going to be a departure...

NZ4026_0323.jpg

and I called it a day after that... :rolleyes:

VC10A320.jpg

AKAQAgoround.jpg

Taking a break from fire fighting...Now it's water fighting...

FireEnginesMAB.jpg

Norman, great catches on the VC10 and Orion. The other photos are good as well. :good:

KS, I like your VC10 shot also. Must have been a dull day for the firemen. We should all have water pistols like that!! :D :D

I think you will find that Liam Gibb has changed his name to Peter Smith.... He has the same profile pic, plus the same upcoming flights.

If you go back a few pages to when the Stretgic A320 arrived for maintainance My link , the replies under neathe state 'Thankyou Liam for the information' (See replies 649, thenj go back up to reply 645 and you will see the name change).

Then check the 1st post on page 34. It is edited by Liam Gibb, but posted by Peter Smith.

Honestly, I'm not too bothered about who he is/was. All I'm bothered about is the info that he's giving and for that, thank you :good:

Honestly, I'm not too bothered about who he is/was. All I'm bothered about is the info that he's giving and for that, thank you :good:

I am not bothered by it either., as he prvides good information. It was just I happened to stumble upon it when I was reading that the 2 people were connected.

Does anyone know the identity of the B747 parked on the Transmile cargo ramp?

The fuselage is stripped of paint and the tail is green with very faint PIA lettering.

Three B727s lined up with the B747 today 9M-TGB, TGG and TGH.

Geoff