MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Great capture Flee ! too bad i can't make it today ! sigh

Thanks! Never mind, you covered the incoming flight already... We got a good team here at MW - we dun miss much! :)

Superb shot Flee,Norman and SM Tang....👍👍

Thanks - I am a little surprised by the livery. Its actually very refreshing for an LCC. The boomerang, nice tail plus nice colour blends on the engine cowlings.

Wonderful shots guys! :good: If only I have no exam today. :angry:

But I thought they would depart at night, like the Virgin's case.

Is the VC10 and Orion still around and gonna make some trip today/ tmr?

p/s flee, congrats on your Top view photo on JP and current 4th Runner on Anet as of this time.

Is the VC10 and Orion still around and gonna make some trip today/ tmr?

p/s flee, congrats on your Top view photo on JP and current 4th Runner on Anet as of this time.

We did not see either of those yesterday - so chances are that they have gone home. I am not sure what the remaining two RAF Typhoons will be doing between now and LIMA, though.

Thanks - the LOT B763 belly landing pix were really dominating views the past day! Its a little surprising that a small (rebranded) new Aussie LCC would attract so much attention!

I think any 'new' airline will attract that much attention. Now you're on No 2 and Norman's on No 3 most viewed! Congrats!

Ps. Any of you guys caught the rego of the other A320 at the cargo cargo apron?

tukun59,

Nice landing video of a classic 737! :)

9M-PMW:

350401.jpg

Spotted this one two days in a row. It does not visit SZB often, wonder why it came twice in two days. M46-02:

350402.jpg

tukun59,

Nice landing video of a classic 737! :)

9M-PMW:

350401.jpg

Spotted this one two days in a row. It does not visit SZB often, wonder why it came twice in two days. M46-02:

350402.jpg

flee - nice pics, just love this classic...

Gloomy weather and livery but she certainly brighten up my day. Thanks to Hon Kit & Yong for the company. Picture take morning of 5/11.

RNZAF.jpg

Edited by Waiping

A sidenote,

Anyone remember Transmile Air MD-11 9M-TGS...skyliner reports:

MD Douglas MD-11F 48486/509 N643FE FedEx delivery 01-02nov11 QPG-SIN-KIX-ANC-MEM ex 9M-TGS

So long 9M-TGS, do drop by SIN sometime soon....since FedEx doesn't fly into KLIA.

How come FedEX don't fly to KLIA anymore, they used to!

They still do. Using Airbus A310.

Adui~~ yea...just saw it recently. Thanks Keith. My brain is falling part day by day. Perhaps there is a chance of upgrading. Fingers crossed.

Btw, all four ex-TH MD-11 are now back alive. I flew into SIN two weeks back. The maintenance area was chocked with FedEx MD-11 and A310s.

Nice catch, Hon Kit! I think Thomas Cook is cutting three A330s from its fleet. All three are heading towards Canada's Air Transat.

Skyliner.de reports:

Airbus A330-243 309 OY-VKF Thomas Cook Scandinavia ferried 06nov11 MAN-SZB after summer-lease to TCX ex G-CSJS

Another headed to Abu Dhabi:

Airbus A330-243 427 G-OJMB Thomas Cook Airlines ferried 01nov11 LGW-AUH, for AirTransat ex F-WWYH

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Good catch Hong Kit. :)

We do get a fair bit of exotica at SZB! :)

I wonder when it will come out of SZB with new colours.

Waoping, looks like the RNZAF B757 is becoming a regular!