MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Y. J. Foo

HKG video of woman missing flight becomes online hit

Does anyone know what she is saying though?

There are always two sides to a story.. We can only imagine what she was actually missing out on..

couldn't catch much what she says, but i what i catch is the "woman" said she is not late. late or not late, such rection is just simply awesome :D, Oscar winning act :rofl:

Looks like she could well be on the tactic known as "一哭二鬧三上吊" (Step 1. Cry, Step 2: Make a huge scene by yelling, Step 3: Threaten to commit suicide).

From her Cantonese, she sounds like someone from neighbouring cities at Guangdong province. "你話點辦..." (Cantonese from mainland) "你話點算....." (Cantonese from Hong Kong). Judging by the dress and clothes of her and her son, they should be mainlanders.

She seems to be complaining that the aircraft is still there, but the boarding gate is closed. If she is catching was CX, there is a warning on the slip attached to the boarding pass. The staff at the check-in counter would have warned them that they need to be at the gate at least 15 mins before departure. I hope she listened and read the slip, if not, it serves them right.

I feel sorry for her husband and the son(?) who scratched his head though, she should seek psychiatric evaluation with such strong emotions for missing a flight! She seems to blame her son(?) for the problem.

I like her hysterical act of rolling on the floor!! Priceless!! :D

Edited by S V Choong

What a drama, just imagine what her family need to put up to in everyday life with her. Pity her family.

I dare say not half as much as I pity Mdm WanACamry Hee's family :p

But then I digress :)

Totally agree though there are always two sides to a coin - only that we're more likely to have access to just one version most times

What a drama Queen! I believe HKIA is a "silent airport" were no announcements are made so the pax must ensure that they get to the gate not later than 15 minutes to departure. Once you're off-loaded (bags and all) all the rolling on the floor isn't gonna make a difference.

Imagine being married to someone like her........... that would send a chill down your spine :blink:

It really looks like part of a TVB Drama, maybe the woman can joined TVB as ''kalefei'' ... ' :yahoo:

Luckily she didn't tell the authority that there is explosive material on board

Edited by Li Ren

Can someone please translate what she said/yelled/screamed?? I'm totally clueless when it comes to Cantonese...

I would imagine it's something along the theme of "..... @^HF%TVFG you $%#^&*%^*($ your family $#^&()&*^(((* ......." :p

To be honest, audio did not come through when I viewed the link above, so I too would appreciate subtitles :)

From what i can hear, its gibberish @_@

She said something in the lines , the plane is still there why can't i board it. Then he scolded the son/dad stupid why don't they board the plane first. I think the lady was late, son and dad waited for her and all 3 missed the flight

i think there's also something along the line of the son stepping aside to take a call ("go for meeting") whilst waiting for her to turn up, and so eventually all 3 missed the flight, just like what Walter said.

She said something in the lines , the plane is still there why can't i board it. Then he scolded the son/dad stupid why don't they board the plane first. I think the lady was late, son and dad waited for her and all 3 missed the flight

They were NOT "stupid" - on the contrary, extremely sane and wise imo

Can anyone even begin to imagine what 'she' would have unleashed upon those two blokes if they had indeed boarded the flight without her and she was left stranded alone ?! :D

They were NOT "stupid" - on the contrary, extremely sane and wise imo

Can anyone even begin to imagine what 'she' would have unleashed upon those two blokes if they had indeed boarded the flight without her and she was left stranded alone ?! :D

hahahahaha......hahahahaha.....by then she got best female actress award by TVB.

now with english subtitles!

The translation is pretty literal and does not make sense.

There are many of those out there, especially older folks (like my mother as well) who ignores warning of boarding 15 mins before departure. That should teach them a good lesson not to take warnings lightly. "I am late, but I never have problems before" demonstrates this pretty well. Serve her right and what a mental biatch!

Sign in to follow this