MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jinprayer

1st ATR72-500 for MASWings

Nice :clapping:

Can't wait to see Whiskey Alpha flying to SBW :rolleyes:

Wonder if Whiskey Alpha flying to SBW on the end of this month??

Wonder how they will ferry this flight to BKI. For a contemporary aircraft like the ATR72, will they go direct across the ditch or will they go down to Singapore first and then up to Sarawak before arriving into BKI (like the current path for Fokker F50s)?

Wonder how they will ferry this flight to BKI. For a contemporary aircraft like the ATR72, will they go direct across the ditch or will they go down to Singapore first and then up to Sarawak before arriving into BKI (like the current path for Fokker F50s)?

now she at SZB, and soon will fly to KCH for the ceremony, then to BKI for the Inaugural flight. HOPEFULLY no delay on that flight. :D

Firefly ATR-72 cabin crew confirmed with me about MASWings's ATR-72 with seat-based LCD for inflight entertainment and safety demo.

Edited by Fitri Shukri

Thanks for the update Kenneth :drinks:

Wah.... finally Lahad Datu folks get to see/fly a different type of aircraft :lol:

12Sep: Launch in KCH

17Sep: Inaugural BKI-LDU

Curious... what will happen in between... fam flights? When will it arrive in BKI.

And I wonder will there be a 'water-spray' (water cannon salute) ceremony in Lahad Datu... if so what equipment are they going to use?

Apart from IFEs, I heard from MH's insiders that there will be C-class cabin as well (demanded by traveling YBs and their entourage perhaps)

I wont be surprised...it carries 68 pax...4 pax less than FY, they could take out several seats to increase seat pitch for certain row to make it "C"...im just guessing lar....

:shok: .................. :yahoo: , the cabin looks awesome ................. thanks alot for sharing with us Loke :clapping: ........ the ATR looks so sexy from that angle :D

kch launching will be in Hornbill hanger,

if they not change in last minute,

start from 1530

than you all can go there Spotting,

will update you guy if got any change....

wow, nice pics!!

Those removable curtains reminds me of the narrow bodies of European airlines (BA, Lufthansa etc.) Would be interesting to find out if the front rows offer a better pitch than those in the back?! If one buys a business class ticket, does MASWing block the seat next to you?

wow, nice pics!!

Those removable curtains reminds me of the narrow bodies of European airlines (BA, Lufthansa etc.) Would be interesting to find out if the front rows offer a better pitch than those in the back?! If one buys a business class ticket, does MASWing block the seat next to you?

Really aaaa ??? not because when politicians or riches people in Sabah or Sarawak boarding in, then they will be separate with other folks? Seat or pitch size is look same with others....

If this is how MAS is planning things, then maybe some of us can be a bit optimistic ;)

Cant no longer agreed with what u had quoted. Very impressive cabin and colour to suits the mood. The B737 and A330s should be refurnished in this way rather than the smarties seat which seems a bid outdated in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Many Thnaks to Loke for showing the in flight picture :good: :good: :good: ..IT REALLY NICE and MARVELOUS..

I like the interior cabin..This MASwings ATR72 look more exclusive than FY's ATR..With the IFE also dvd player..If this plane make such bit long journey sector..No doubt I will choose this plane..heheeh..

Other than safety video demo, I wonder why MASwings will need IFE for the ATRs as they will be operating only short flights.

Very nice pics there... Kch spotters.. arm ur weapons and storm Hornbill hangar on time ok... LEE, NICK, WILBER, NIZAM.. ready ok :good:

kch launching will be in Hornbill hanger,

if they not change in last minute,

start from 1530

than you all can go there Spotting,

will update you guy if got any change....

Very nice pics there... Kch spotters.. arm ur weapons and storm Hornbill hangar on time ok... LEE, NICK, WILBER, NIZAM.. ready ok :good:

Need to get access first..Anybody can help?