MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

Walk around an airliner

TK, expalin the second pic, can ? Pls..if the square in "black" colour, that means the spoilers are deployed a bit d? sorry for broken english..:p

**Tze Shan, you can see the autobrake was set to 2 there..

Edited by Min Chun

TK, expalin the second pic, can ? Pls..if the square in "black" colour, that means the spoilers are deployed a bit d? sorry for broken english..:p

**Tze Shan, you can see the autobrake was set to 2 there..

icic thanks, but any1 can explain about the FS briefing log/ checklist before landing, if i'm not mistaken, in the log got mention about the auto break system must be switched off.

but TK the auto break system u switched on for landing use? i think you are descending with altiemeter ard 2177??

anyway thanks alot min chun and TK

Edited by Tze Shan

Tze Shan

Try flying PMDG aircraft or Level D aircraft .

The checklist will say that autobrake is set .

okie i will try it, thx admin

TK,

Hmm, not very high lah but still high lah. Hehe.....20,000ft with 60 track miles. Interesting picture. Thanks.

LeeCH, get a camera...Start with Nikon D70s/ER he he he

the Kit lens is good enough for cockpit and ramp shots!!! :)

go get it.. ;)

LeeCH, get a camera...Start with Nikon D70s/ER he he he

the Kit lens is good enough for cockpit and ramp shots!!! :)

go get it.. ;)

Yeah leeCH... for dSLR beginner like me... Delta70s(ER) excellent!!

Buy in MY... SIN camera a bit more expensive

but accesories... buy in SIN... cheaper :blink:

If you want D70s... I know a place where they still have stock.. :lol:

(aha.. commission for me for the Sigma... ahak..ahak... :lol: :lol: .... Kidding LeeCH..)

--

"100"........"50... 40... 30... 20... 10......." :)

Minimum reverse.. ;)

IPB Image

@TK

bro is this thing hard to push or its easy just one touch it will move?

Tried the reverser lever on a 744 full-motion sim in Subang, no way it can be deployed by accident - you have to really pull all the 4 levers.

Thanks for the in-cockpit views, TK.

Wahh, nice one TK, I really love final approach pics like that..

So, nobody at weather station..? :p

One more question..

During ILS / Auto landing mode, is it really pilot just wait the aircraft to touchdown itself OR when the computer speak out "ten..", pilot pull backward the yoke to flare..?

Edited by Mohd Idham

Gents,

You see, in Boeing aeroplanes when we (at least Captain Radzi, TK and myself) come in for landing, our planes do not scold us RETARD! RETARD! Unlike Airbus flyers do.

The GPWS is a great tool as to when to start flaring for the inexperienced pilot like me. Great shots as usual TK.

I think its the Fire Alarm thingy... correct me if im wrong, based on FS experience only.

Based on FS experience,

Mohd Idham,

on autolanding ILS, cat3 landing, i think the plane will auto flare. It shots 200, 100, 50,40,30,20,10 then it touches down.

Edited by Walter Sim

From what i've got from a 744 Captain .. MH aircraft are equipped with CAT3B Autoland..in which the DH if i still remember is 20 feet .. so yeah ..if its too foggy to not even sees the threshold or any lights at all .. itss TO/GA time..

Gents,

You see, in Boeing aeroplanes when we (at least Captain Radzi, TK and myself) come in for landing, our planes do not scold us RETARD! RETARD! Unlike Airbus flyers do.

The GPWS is a great tool as to when to start flaring for the inexperienced pilot like me. Great shots as usual TK.

Spot on, mate. Boing are not flown by retards :D :D :D

On the 737, on GPWS callout of 10, I'll chop the power. The aircraft will settle nicely on the runway as long as you have the correct attitude for it.

anyway MH 734s can do autoland as well, except that there is no certification for the aircraft and crew. But I've tried it out during visual condition, and the landing was good.

Just trying out some cockpit shots at night...

I'm in love with my Nikon D200 couple with 18-200mm VR/ED lens. Good combination.

Get a Nikon....!! :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

My Meal...vegetarian. Noodle and some good stuff vege!!! :)

IPB Image

3 Ah Mois on my flight :D

IPB Image

Very nice colour and contrast from the D200..... and a nice change with the night shots. Cockpits look fabulous at night with their colours leaping off the screens. Nice Ah mois. Very conservative but elegant in the trademark kebaya.

3 Ah Mois on my flight :D

IPB Image

TK, thanks for sharing: definitely A.net quality - did you sent in these shots already ??? Love the ball-point position again :rolleyes: :p

woohoo...ur cockpit is coulurful bro TK...which flight was that...europe,oriental?

n three sister there r sweet...i notice girl at the rightside is not focus to camera...she is lookin at someone...maybe u bro TK :lol:

I think the control column hides the actual speed. At high level there is not much space between min and max speed. A.k.a coffin corner.