MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

i have a question also. how do i upgrade my ticket using enrich points? I don't see any option available online for that matter

Visit MH ticket or Enrich office

:drinks:

Hey peeps, sorry I got a question about MH to ask and not sure which thread I should post it. I just signed up a tour to Beijing next year February. Supposedly departing on 19th Feb and returning on 26th Feb on MH. As it shows on MH's timetable, 19th Feb departing to PEK from KUL is 0925 while 26th Feb departing to KUL from PEK is 1610.

However, the tour agent insisted it would be 1250 on 19th Feb (KUL - PEK) and 0855 on 26th Feb (PEK - KUL) and the reason I couldn't see that time slot because it is blocked for tour agents.

Is there such a thing?

Is the new WoR available for download yet? Still no sign of it on the MH website... :rolleyes:

Is the new WoR available for download yet? Still no sign of it on the MH website... :rolleyes:

But the physical copies have been made publicly available for almost a week now.

My take on Enrich website:

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Good day! Hope this e-mail finds you well.

I am writing to highlight to you on bug problems on Enrich Member page.

The 'Miles Calculator' is forever 'in upgrading' process. The 'Claim Missing Miles' tab is forever not working. I tried many times to claim my missing miles from my October trips, nothing happened. Even though I had key in the correct details numerous times, it kept showing errors.

Two of these links are considered more important links for frequent MH travellers and it is very disappointing to know that, after the massive re-launching of Enrich, your privileged members are given substandard online user interface. Whatever hope of seeing an improved Enrich is dashed. Calls to Enrich centre went unanswered. My friend told me to drop by Enrich Office to sort out the issue. However, given busy schedule and geographical location, I highly doubt that majority of your frequent flyers, both domestic and international has the privilege of 'dropping by' your office everyday.

With the increasing competition on both domestic and international markets, Malaysia Airlines is seriously lagging behind in their competitors in the region in terms of online services. Please look into rectify all the bugs in your Enrich member website.

Being a 5-star airline and 'Asia's Best Airlines' is about providing seamless travelling experience, from booking to flying to redeeming and claiming miles.

Hope my suggestion will be put into serious consideration.

Regards,

Julius

The Enrich website is NOT FOR FAINT HEARTED.....

When does SWISS ceased to be an Enrich partner airline?

Also, I am quite surprise with the election of Etihad Airways as an Enrich partner airline given the fact that EY is one of MH's key competitor on the Kangaroo route. But we are in an interesting preposition as we can now fly with Etihad, which is renowned for a quality hardware product, and still earns Enrich miles.

When does SWISS ceased to be an Enrich partner airline?

Also, I am quite surprise with the election of Etihad Airways as an Enrich partner airline given the fact that EY is one of MH's key competitor on the Kangaroo route. But we are in an interesting preposition as we can now fly with Etihad, which is renowned for a quality hardware product, and still earns Enrich miles.

Checked with the lady at Enrich KL Sentral and Swiss ceased to be an Enrich Partner Airline from 31 July 2011.

anyone know how to get 1,000 enrich miles without doing anything?? because I just left another 1,000 miles to redeem my Golden Lounge Access voucher :rolleyes:

Ask someone to transfer 1,000 Enrich miles into your account (can be done online using Enrich Transfer tool in Enrich Online). Or convert some of your credit card points into Enrich miles (for most banks i.e. Citibank, Standard Chartered etc all can be done online).

Ask someone to transfer 1,000 Enrich miles into your account (can be done online using Enrich Transfer tool in Enrich Online). Or convert some of your credit card points into Enrich miles (for most banks i.e. Citibank, Standard Chartered etc all can be done online).

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it first :)

Anyone noticed this change? Does the domestic accrual same as international under the new scheme? Domestic accrual chart seems can't be find anyway...

Link: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/enrich/earn-enrich-miles/malaysia-airlines.html

The new chart with the different bookng classes and redemption fares are in alignment with OneWorld carriers.

The new chart with the different bookng classes and redemption fares are in alignment with OneWorld carriers.

OK, but do domestic sectors using the same accruals charts? That's the burning question that I am looking for answers...

Anyone going?

Malaysia Airlines

The Enrich Shopping Indulgence gala awaits! Indulge in a shopping haven designed especially for Enrich Members. Come and shop the day away on 2nd & 3rd of December, at the Grand Millenium Hotel. (next to Pavillion Kuala Lumpur)

Thursday at 12:00 until Saturday at 21:00

Enrich Shopping Indulgence

Up to 70% off - Time for a Grand Shopping Experience

The exclusive Enrich Shopping Indulgence brings you a lot more shopping fun than ever before!

Event Highlight:

2 December, 10 am – 12 pm

- Preview Sale with Enrich top members, fashion show and prize giving ceremony for our Postcard to Enrich contest winner.

3 December, 3 pm – 6 pm

- An afternoon tea with the celebrities, fashion show and live band performance.

We look forward to see you there.

Of course. From my understanding, FFP miles (regardless of airlines) are credited after one performed the journey and the crediting part is done during check-in for the flight, not after booking for the flight.

So what you have to do is to bring your Enrich card during check-in and make sure the check-in agent swipe it if you are doing manual check in, or make sure to fill in your Enrich number if you are doing online check-in.

Of course. From my understanding, FFP miles (regardless of airlines) are credited after one performed the journey and the crediting part is done during check-in for the flight, not after booking for the flight.

So what you have to do is to bring your Enrich card during check-in and make sure the check-in agent swipe it if you are doing manual check in, or make sure to fill in your Enrich number if you are doing online check-in.

I think I misphrased my sentence, but your answer is still applicable anyway. So it is not necessary to quote your Enrich m'ship no. during booking? Thank you!

I was just wondering if it is possible to add in/earn Enrich miles after booking a flight?

You may add your Enrich number to the reservation by calling MH or adding it in during online check-in or during physical check in at the airport. However, you will only earn the Enrich miles (1) after completion of the journey/ sector, and (2) as long as the booking class qualifies for miles and (3) MH staff or the Enrich system does not mess up (as it regularly does).