MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
affendi osman

AK A330

Yesterday while taxiing after arrival from PEN, I saw an AK A330 parked next to UPS 757. It looks gorgeous in that red color. When will AK commence their long haul segments? The plane has arrived, maybe soon huh?

Yesterday while taxiing after arrival from PEN, I saw an AK A330 parked next to UPS 757. It looks gorgeous in that red color. When will AK commence their long haul segments? The plane has arrived, maybe soon huh?

Ohhh... anybody had spot that plane?

wow... was it park at LCCT or satellite?

I arrived from Chennai early this morning at about 5.30am. I did see a large red & white aircraft parked at the cargo area, beside Fedex. I wasn't sure if it was AK A330 as it was still dark and raining outside.

While taking the aerotrain back to the main terminal, I saw another surprise, this time in the form of Omni Air Internation (OAI) (B757) parked at Gate B2. Not sure where that aircraft comes from.

Aircraft arrived from GUM (Guam).Flown by CPO FAX (Chief Pilot Operations/Capt Azhannuddin) and Head of Safety & Security FAX (Capt Omar Shuib) yesterday.Tomorrow will be official hand over ceremony at LCCT of XFA first A330.Next week will be doing some crew famil flights within AK route network.Later will do charters before finally going on line with the XFA routes.Sinced its a leased aircraft (GE powered A330-300) ,pax capacity is in the region of 320 with 2 classes (Bussiness and Economy).Owned aircraft (RR powered A330-300) will have capacity of 396 pax.Rumor has it that next month FAX will utilize an A340 for flights to Europe (wet leased aircraft).

Flown by CPO FAX (Chief Pilot Operations/Capt Azhannuddin)

Rumor confirmed. Welcome back Hans.

Aircraft arrived from GUM (Guam).Flown by CPO FAX (Chief Pilot Operations/Capt Azhannuddin) and Head of Safety & Security FAX (Capt Omar Shuib) yesterday.Tomorrow will be official hand over ceremony at LCCT of XFA first A330.Next week will be doing some crew famil flights within AK route network.Later will do charters before finally going on line with the XFA routes.Sinced its a leased aircraft (GE powered A330-300) ,pax capacity is in the region of 320 with 2 classes (Bussiness and Economy).Owned aircraft (RR powered A330-300) will have capacity of 396 pax.Rumor has it that next month FAX will utilize an A340 for flights to Europe (wet leased aircraft).

short and detail... :good:

no more questions from me after reading your post there...

hey guys..it wasnt capt hans who flew it back...it was capt omar shuib on d left seat n capt sumar lee from dca on d right seat..they did the 1st n d 3rd sector..the last sector was a right hand seat sector.

Edited by Justin Ong

Guest italboy

Flights will commence to Collangatta, Gold Coast on OCT 15th, then in March to Avalon, near Melbourne

really hope to see it on kuching international airport..

Direct flight from kuching to Macau using A330 o A320 ? anyone any idea?

should be a320

Flights will commence to Collangatta, Gold Coast on OCT 15th, then in March to Avalon, near Melbourne

OCT 15? really? Where do you hear it? I need to plan my trip now. :clapping:

Sign in to follow this