MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

MASWings

Sung, how about twin otter? still not painted?? or otherwise

img46f46fbc4a89d.jpg

:pardon: he he he :pardon:

Thanx for sharing Sung, this is exactly what Im refering to. FAX sux

Sabarlah - it is but just 90 minutes away !

By the time you get up for sahur later, FAX as we know it will be history and MasWings will be trying to improve/build on what has been left behind !

On that thought, FAX must have finished off last of its flights by now ? :) Many employees awaiting moment when they morph from Fax to MasWings staff I reckon !

anyone got their flight schedule? so tomorrow will hav how many aircraft in service. does it include the current aircraft run by FAX? eg, MGE, MGF, which most frequently spot by us.

Time zero zero wan seben hours, still asking me to bear with Maswings.com.my... guess i'll just check it out early in the morning before work... :pardon: <_>

Time zero zero wan seben hours, still asking me to bear with Maswings.com.my... guess i'll just check it out early in the morning before work... :pardon: <_<

I guess we have to bear a little bit more. :p I thought the website can be as efficient as AirAsia X's countdown (when they say midnight, they really mean it).. :D

There is a joke of a map on the website, under 'destinations'.... navigating the webpages, and the fact there is no online booking available makes me seriously doubt the amount of effort put in by the management team. Looks like a half cooked attempt.

Somehow or other, I get this feeling that MH management team works half as hard as AK.... not sure if they are paid better though. Anyone has some clues?

OK guys,the waiting time is finally over

Here it is,

MASwings

P/S,there are some wrong information that been put in there,go find it out.I found a least 2 mistakes there. :blink:

OK guys,the waiting time is finally over

Here it is,

MASwings

P/S,there are some wrong information that been put in there,go find it out.I found a least 2 mistakes there. :blink:

Even the airline name is not consistent!!! MASwings or MASWings? In the website, the word MASwings is mostly used (though MASWings is also used in some pages), yet its livery shows MASWings!

Why can't they get the facts right?

Edited by Azri M.

check out the maswings fleet.....seems like fokker and twotter has the same dimensions and characteristis.....http://www.maswings.com.my/fleet.html :clapping:

check out the maswings fleet.....seems like fokker and twotter has the same dimensions and characteristis.....http://www.maswings.com.my/fleet.html :clapping:

LOL LOL :help: :help: :yahoo:

Well,well....looks like the 'Borneo Cityhopper' is making a comeback to KCH :clapping:

Kuching (KCH) - Sibu (SBW)

MH3408 19:10 19:55 0:45 Daily

Aaron,

Dimensions seem to be updated now, but F50: up to 58 passengers ?? :blink:

Indeed, MASW or MASw....it could be wrong on the plane ? :pardon:

Flightnumbers or not in line in the timetable-boxes :pardon:

Map shows DHT operating MYY-BKI, but not shown in the timetable :sorry:

how about the F50 with cordless landing gear.

btw, something make me headache from their schedule. seems like most of the time after their DHT arrive BKI will night stop here, and fly away on the next day. but then, how come inbound BKI flight is more than outbound BKI? or i missed something on their schedule?

Even the airline name is not consistent!!! MASwings or MASWings? In the website, the word MASwings is mostly used (though MASWings is also used in some pages), yet its livery shows MASWings!

Why can't they get the facts right?

Indeed, MASW or MASw....it could be wrong on the plane ? :pardon:

I believed the rest of Mw fleet will use this word "MASwings". 9M-MGA was released from SZB with livery "MASWings", capital letter W and capital A with diamond. This is from livery drawing revision 3. Then came updated drawing, revision 4 with small letter W and plain capital A, "MASwings". Because of time constraint, MGA livery will be amend later. Maybe when the acft came back to SZB for maintenance or during nite stop.

Not sure why the management revised the drawing??.. Don't ask me. :pardon:

Picture of MASwings cabin crew, with a MAS kebaya-clad crew for comparison.

MASwingcabincrew.jpg

Picture of MASwings cabin crew, with a MAS kebaya-clad crew for comparison.

MASwingcabincrew.jpg

emmm not every nice. The top looks kinda unusual with pants.

BKI Capt Radzi?

indeed. can't you recognize the wooden perimeter fence and the scenery?

anyway, really thanks a lot for the drinks, Capt. :drinks:

Wonder if the MasWings uniform is based on a traditional dress of any of the Sabahan / Sarawakian community? I think the colour is not very pleasing, and from a distance...... look like microbes under a microscope. If they are leaves or ferns to portray Sabah's / Sarawak's rainforests, I think it could be broader.

I believed the rest of Mw fleet will use this word "MASwings.

MGB.jpg

wow :clapping: ...nice MGB from u capt....nice new OLD bird there

sam...tarmac access wor :p

btw...the MASwing crew uniform do not look pleasant for me..no offense...just not nice.. :mellow:

y the Maswing crew look so shy to the camera?? :p