MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Peter Smith

The Worlds Most Isolated City

Thank Raj n Tamizi. :drinks:

Glad to see Romeo Delta back in action:clapping: looks like she's a frequent visitor to PER too.

Hmm,did the Garuda baby arrived from DPS? (Just a wild guess here)

Tri M.G 732? :blink: I thought that Tri M.G is one of the banned airline company in Indonesia? (correct me if i'm wrong here)

oh well , I guess all the MH 777s would drop by PER at least once a month.

Garuda operates B735 on its daily flight from Jakarta and B738 from DPS.

Not sure whether Tri M.G is banned in OZ but definitely banned in EU. Generally, they are reputed to be unsafe. Gibby can probably give u a better answer.

It started out as a gloomy day with some isolated showers of rain. Conditions improved towards the afternoon and the sun finally came out 2 hours prior to sunset. :yahoo:

Bathed in warm beautiful sunlight. The US registration is gone, in its place is a temporary VH-NHF sticker. Entered Australia Register on 20 June 2008.

VH-NHF_YPPH_130708.jpg

Finally my prayers has been answered. EK's B77W in good light n dramatic background. :pardon: Btw, this B77W shared the same rego with one of QF classic Jumbo - EBW.

A6-EBW_YPPH_130708.jpg

Delayed SYD flight - QF577. Delayed for 142mins.

VH-EBX_YPPH_130708.jpg

Thanks for viewing. :)

Wow... kianhong... the lighting & the background... perfect! :clapping:

Great shots... wish we can have that in KLIA.. :rolleyes:

I second that Norman..Great shot once again Kian Hong!

Waalauu!.. Kian Hong.. that EK is so superb.... dark backgnd, bright plane... fuuuuhhh... marvellous!~ :good:

Kian,

Thanks a lot for sharing these wonderful pictures !!! :drinks:

Love the ex-US F100, especially in these light-conditions :good:

PER surely becoming a "Dutch Ladies" heaven :pardon:

I heard that US Secretary of State Condolezza Rice will visit Perth next week..maybe USAF B757-2G4 (C-32A) 98-0001

Hi,

A Skytrans Dash 8-100 currently operated by Maroomba Airlines.

IMG_0935_vh_qqg_20jul2008_e1.jpg

Air North's E170 VH-ANO operates a weekly service from the northern WA town of Kununurra to Perth and return. Yesterday's flight received a bit of attention prior to returning to Kununurra, and provided a nice photo op.

IMG_0826_vh_ano_19jun2008_e1.jpg

A Fokker photo.

IMG_0841_vh_fnc_19jul2008_e1.jpg

Lovely shots guys!

MIR, that "new" bizjet was the 1983 vintage Challenger 600S (VH-ZSU) I welcomed home on Wednesday night for the first time, very very nice little bird.

Certainly a large number of bizjets based in our region now! (oh and the more Challengers the better!!)

Ian, be sure to check out -QQB's new livery. I believe -QQA left for the same treatment earlier today.

Air North's E170 VH-ANO operates a weekly service from the northern WA town of Kununurra to Perth and return. Yesterday's flight received a bit of attention prior to returning to Kununurra, and provided a nice photo op.

IMG_0826_vh_ano_19jun2008_e1.jpg

This E170 looks great! Thanks for sharing.

So she come every Sunday? Must go during one of the sunny Sunday to get a 'shots'of her. :pardon:

Hi Kian Hong,

The Air North E170 flight TL340 operates on Saturdays ETA Perth 1115 & ETD Perth 1200. The operating times make it quite challenging to get a good pic off from landside. The departure last Saturday was delayed.

Liam, yes we saw VH-QQB however will wait till it is in a better spot for photos.

Combination Fried Rice ETA Perth 0600. She will be attending a dinner at UWA tonight.

Oh ok ... 1800LT. Thanks MIR.

But I believe due the nature of her visit and high security, ETA could be any time before the dinner at UWA. <_>

Oh ok ... 1800LT. Thanks MIR.

But I believe due the nature of her visit and high security, ETA could be any time before the dinner at UWA. <_>

Kian Hong, TQ for correcting it! :drinks:

Combination Fried Rice - Callsign SAM 2916 inbound to PER now.ETA on ground 1845hrs.

Edited by MIR

Condy was almost late for her dinner. And the aircraft was parked at the most obscure place as it can be. :pardon:

Took this shot when the air is cleared. Someone, please remove that lamp post. :angry:

01-0041_YPPH_240708.jpg

Sorry bout the crappy shot. No tripod. Not dare to bring lah ... like bringing sniper gun only in the tripod bag. :pardon:

Thanks for viewing.

Nice one Kian.. must be cold to be out there taking those secret shots.. and hand helding the cam. wow.. all the way YPJT to YPPH for this one shot.. kindda far driving hehe.. :lol:

Kian Hong, GREAT effort :clapping: & FANTASTIC shot there :good: !! Cheers mate !!

Erm..btw, what time will she depart tomorrow ?