MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Gavin Andrew David

MalaysianWings Celebrates its Second Anniversary

At first our parking auntie is not really confident with my elegant ladder......

Kwek: eh this ladder stable ah?

Jonathan: sure stable, i tried liao...

Sneeze: if jonathan can, you can too!

Kwek: ok let me try...

kwek1yk6.jpg

Kwek: hmm.. really stable... maybe i can buy one and start expanding my business to aircraft parking.... oh ya.. i need a pair of ping pong bats....

kwek2qz7.jpg

I wonder why they are so happy, Samuel and Iggy got the dealership of the sunblock for east malaysia?? :rofl:

kwek3fb0.jpg

Edited by Kevin Teh

Kevin, you know why Quacker oat so happy? Not only is he trying to make a deal on dealership for his sun block, he wants us to also sell his customised spotting hat+smelly white towel back in the east kakaka :p

once again, nice shot from you guys. really like them very much. especially the part that we (Iggy, Jerry and me) missed, at Obs. Hill. :(

some more behind the scenes...

what are Iggy and Jerry doing ya? new spotting angle for 32L approach?

dsc6299jo0.jpg

dsc6298sf7.jpg

here is the similar result that they got. :p

Whiskey Mike Lima with the flight number of JRY 3891 all the way from MTB - 32L - Cowboy Town - MTB - 32L - MTB - 32L - LCCT - 32L - wx Station - Asia Cafe - Kelana Jaya (if i'm not mistaken) - OUG - then kena wallap. :(

dsc00106ht9.jpg

:rofl:

Whiskey Mike Lima with the flight number of JRY 3891 all the way from MTB - 32L - Cowboy Town - MTB - 32L - MTB - 32L - LCCT - 32L - wx Station - Asia Cafe - Kelana Jaya (if i'm not mistaken) - OUG - then kena wallap. :(

:rofl:

HAHAHA Samuel! Didnt know u shot us! Tired of shotting planes, shot car lah!

Anyway, yeah!!! We Round2 so many places, but go around MTB & 32L so many times!!!

Eh, not to forget bypass Obs hill, and after OUG is SZB nightstop, baru back to MTB to be wallaped.

Then 9M-JRY took off from KUL to SZB!!! :yahoo:

Eh...got the pic of the "thing" i wallap for u???

i din take any shot of it yet. :( busy since i back BKI. frankly, my room now really in big mess. :lol:

our pilot member did an extra-ordinary landing at 32R while all of us reporting at 32L. :pardon:

dsc6128zl2.jpg

shot taken behalf on Iggy and Capt. Jerry. :lol: when we waiting for our RM10 bucks come.

dsc5991bl6.jpg

Iggy, your shot should be more nicer since got flash. :lol: :rofl:

Sam, it wasnt any nicer when my flashers went off accidentally, so damn malu lah....

Anyway what i am sure of is Ian is thinking Airasia ah mois red hot after seeing what lies ahead of him at LCC compared to his boring cabin crews kekeke, that got him "NUMB"?? Sounds familiar Ian??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :spiteful:

Anyways.... here's something that everyone does while waiting for traffic.... hiding from MR.SUN with Umbrellas

umbrellarf9.jpg

dsc6299jo0.jpg

At first I though Jerry was playing portable video game with such seriousness... :rofl:

Ian only join us spotting after 3.30pm.

also because of this, we missed the Visit Malaysia Year 2007. :angry: :p

dsc5989fw9.jpg

Nothing could take away the shine from Malaysian Wings today. It is its BIG day and even the 'ones' up there agrees so. Here is an evident proof. I am serious. For once, the spotlight is on Malaysia and not Singapore. This one is dedicated to Captain Radzi and F/O Ian Lim who flew this workhorse so tirelessly (so many sectors a day) connecting millions of Malaysians before AK came along.

kul2hf7.jpg

Yes, Malaysian Wings is turning two. Look! Two AK's Airbuses for two birthday candles. And guess what guys? The Third celebration is already very much in the making. Don't believe me? Look at the background. Third AK is awaiting in pipeline to be candle. And its no secret that each year the celebration is RED HOT!! This one is for Norman. Absolutely Fanatical Norman!!

kul3kb5.jpg

danke.jpg

gav, we talked about SQ ah mois and salary of triple's captain and co-pilot. they earn a lot ooh!! but still, they cannot beat my five bar salary. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Azahan, if I remember correctly we were talking about "The Story of an AK Stewardess" la.....Going to be part of the Flight Logbook mah....only special members can access rite?? :rolleyes: :rofl:

leech!

fuahh!!!! your dark side shot damn sharp and clear!!! :drinks:

x2 !!

some jumbos from my camera

dsc6303jn4.jpg

dsc6339oz0.jpg

dsc6344gl0.jpg

Guest Fendy
Why Malaysianwings is the best? Because of its members! You all rock!

the 'serious' members eh? <_<

the 'serious' members eh? <_>

oh for F%$!'s sake la dude...

put a sock in it... :angry:

Wanted some more group shots ?

No matter what camera you are using, we are all MWings member :drinks:

gp5w.jpg

"Cabin" Teh is announcing he wanted to become a Japan GT girl holding the umbrella..... :rofl:

GTw.jpg

Hello! Who is blocking the aircraft ? :p

I am sure Sneeze is having a fun time "chasing" to shoot the plane :D

IMG_7180w1.gif

IMG_7180w1.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love this so much, thanks Chaity.

Who was blocking me? Obviously is ________, right? :drinks:

oh dear... look carefully Jonathan is shaking his butt.....