MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Gavin Andrew David

MalaysianWings Celebrates its Second Anniversary

Though i was there for a short period, had a lot of fun!! Cheers Pieter, nice to meet you!

Hope to see you again next year!!

FANTASTIC pictures guys!

HaHaHa! I can't stop laughing looking at those photos. :clapping:

Keep them coming as I was really slow in editing mine :sorry:

DSC_6854.jpg

This got to be the best picture i had taken during the two days of spotting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kwek Quack.... hahahahahaha

Finally On Last Saturday I can meet all the Malaysianwings TAIKO!!! That was really grand celebration because we have members from Hong Kong(Sneeze),Holland(Pieter),Singapore(LeeCH,K.C Sim,Andrew Hunt and Kwek) ,Kuching(Iggy,Jerry Ang)),Sabah(Samuel Chy)and Taiwan(Denny Yen) of course TAIKO like Emperor Kong,T.Azahan,Gavin,Chaity, Yong.C,Ian Lim,Norman,Kevin Teh,Edwin Yii ,Meor, Ewan's Brother and pro. collector Simon also celebrate together . Even I am fell tired that day(From 630am until 1200am) but I am really happy that day (On the next day i still can fell the burning of my skin) because can meet Mwingers on this Mwings 2years old birthday. :yahoo:

:hi: Glad to meet all of U !!!! :lol:

Edited by Andrew Yong

C I L A K A!!! Jon called me on my hp to logon to Mwings now and then laugh so loud before finishing the call some more!!!!!!

Edited by Kwek

I vote Kwek the Joke Victim of the Anniversary Gathering . . . and Jon's pic as the Picture of the Anniversary Gathering!!!

Kwek is either suffering from an overdose of sunblock lotion (were you drinking it too??) or Jonathan really did slap him.

KC Sim

I vote Kwek the Joke Victim of the Anniversary Gathering . . . and Jon's pic as the Picture of the Anniversary Gathering!!!

There no voting needed.... it is simply the funniest picture ever posted in MalaysianWings.... Joker shooting Joker.... funny funny funny....

let's compile all the funny faces..or rather just faces that we see on that day..must be interesting too see all da candid shots :lol:

Cabin Teh : Shooot Shooot Shooooot !

Story Teller : I'm shooting lah .. woah sharp sharp ohhh

Meanwhile on the other side ...

The 2 jedi's and one sith lord from across the causeway are busy reviewing their photo ..

Yong is about to head that way to make sure there is ' balance ' in the force ..

darkandbright.jpg

The men in white

As mentioned earlier , Sneeze just keeps going and going .

meninwhite.jpg

Kwek is either suffering from an overdose of sunblock lotion (were you drinking it too??) or Jonathan really did slap him.

KC Sim

lol KC :)

Great shot, Sneeze, but thought they 'promised' a SP ? :blink:

Pieter, I guess it is all because Kev has done something wrong that day (Thinking too much of girls?)

So, the god has suddenly disapproved to what he prayed. Sad. <_>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There no voting needed.... it is simply the funniest picture ever posted in MalaysianWings.... Joker shooting Joker.... funny funny funny....

I would say, JK and Azahan as the representatives of Malaysia, and Kewk is the representative from SIN, who have sent us the great jokes.

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Hello Everyone,

Long time no see. I guess you guys have been enjoying the celebration of MW 2nd Anniversary.

Sorry I could not make it as I was away on a family holiday in Beijing. Brother Leech did mention to me about the celebration and meet up.

Since I got nothing to share with all of you on planes photo.... I have 2 nice shots taken of my son and myself to share with every spotters here. Pls enjoy and hope to meet up one day in KLIA or in Singapore spotting. :clapping:

Modern China Emperor with crown prince and giant Casio Protrek watch !!! Hahaha :yahoo:

DSCF3951.jpg

Modern Crown Prince, Damien kok

DSCF3948.jpg

Damien trying to reach the handle of Door 2R of 9V-SQN that flew my family home from Beijing

DSCF4020.jpg

Edited by Colin Kok

The men in white

As mentioned earlier , Sneeze just keeps going and going .

meninwhite.jpg

Yeah, when I met him in HK, he never ceased to place his fingers on the button and snap snap snap... :lol:

Modern China Emperor with crown prince and giant Casio Protrek watch !!! Hahaha :yahoo:

DSCF3951.jpg

Colin, is Damien your baby born not long ago? He grows realy, really fast if so... Anyway, your photo set is a present to MW's 2nd birthday... :)

:sorry: :sorry: I am that crazy on clicking the shutter? <_>

:rofl: :rofl: I am, I know :rofl: :rofl:

Just woke after a 11hours sleep. And I have just edited this one.

Hope it is not too bad quality

0623-9m-mqe_3859mw.jpg

DSC_6854.jpg

This got to be the best picture i had taken during the two days of spotting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kwek Quack.... hahahahahaha

Can we send this pic to the Star newspaper? hahahahaa....

Some shots on Sat morning

To capture best aviation photos in different angles, ask the 2 guys in Red circle :pardon:

G1-2.jpg

Hello? Just a red plane getting ready for departure. Bad Common-lah, no need to shoot. Can talk till the cow comes home :rolleyes:

G2-2.jpg

Eventually ..... Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! :lol:

G3-2.jpg

Yes Z Yao,

Damien is approaching his 1 year old birthday very soon. Presently he is 9 mths old. Many people been telling me he will one day be taller than me for sure.

Looking at his standing photo, I am quite sure too..haha. Thanks. :drinks:

Regards from London.

Colin

jokerIan.jpg

BIG TIME JOKER!!! PRETEND TO BE KAWAII~

Ian when and where u learn to become KAWAII??haha.....must have been looking too much at those japanese KAWAII girl

Car park aunty trying hard to sell sun block :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DSC_6854.jpg

hm.....promoting sun block....inform us if it is working....haha..any discount for that sun block?? :rofl:

Guys,

thanks alot for the superb coverage.

Nice to see everyone having fun. Shots are all superb.

Must have been a great day!

cilakaaaaa

picture of kwek beats mine of 5 bar captain. damn u jon!! <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

To capture best aviation photos in different angles, ask the 2 guys in Red circle :pardon:

G1-2.jpg

What we are having?

Um.......JK won for the best posing. :yahoo: :rofl:

Seen here , some are busy clicking while some are talking about other things ... You need not two guesses to figure out what :pardon:

danke.jpg

gav, we talked about SQ ah mois and salary of triple's captain and co-pilot. they earn a lot ooh!! but still, they cannot beat my five bar salary. :rolleyes: :rofl: