MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Gavin Andrew David

MalaysianWings Celebrates its Second Anniversary

A little bit more...

The newest member of the family rolling fast...

9MAFU_23Jun07KUL_1mw.jpg

Pieter aka Mr Orange getting his Etihad ER in KUL...

Pieter01.jpg

and Kwek aka parking aunty ( :blink: ) getting the "rotation shots"... :rofl:

Kwek01.jpg

Great weekend guys.... glad most of you enjoyed it ... I know I did... :yahoo:

Pieter aka Mr Orange getting his Etihad ER in KUL...

and Kwek aka parking aunty ( :blink: ) getting the "rotation shots"... :rofl:

I am so jealous now you guys got Etihad on Sunday <_>

One of the most exhilirating experience we had took place at the landing lights of runway 32L . . . nothing comes close to seeing a B747 charge towards you and then roaring overhead . . . followed by the blast of wind!!!

MW-9M-MPJ-2007-06-24-01Cr-NoseOn.jpg

And when a plane has a pretty nose, a nose-on shot isn't too bad either .. . especially when the Airbus A330-300 seem to have a very sexy curvy "hip".

MW-HS-TEK-2007-06-24-01Cr-NoseOn.jpg

This MAS B772 9M-MRB left behind a fairly turbulent wake (quite easily audible) . . . and reflects the "piano keys" as its heads for solid concrete.

MW-9M-MRB-2007-06-24-02Cr-TailOn.jpg

Jonathan was busy "marshalling" in the arriving traffic . . . and then turning around to ensure they land safely.

MW-Jon-2007-06-24-01Cr.jpg

And something looking potentially scandalous here . . .

MW-Kissing-2007-06-23-01Cr.jpg

We knew there were clowns and entertainers among us . . . some were truly masters of both disciplines.

KC

Norman, seems like you guys leave the station right before we pass by. :( when we passed by, the station empty. sad... anyway, great shot from you guys. :)

The first day (23/06/07)

Jonathan.....you were chasing this one right....the 737...didn't realise that it was"sans" titles until I got home!? Thought I would put a different spin on it!

9mqp_230607_kul_ttr.jpg

Andrew, you caught me...!

you forgotted what happened when we lining up the runway 32L to MTB? all of us aren't screaming on it? :lol:

Ohhh!!! That one i'll let Ian Lim to answer it...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Andrew looks too tired to continue anymore while KC is still going strong while the boys from the east are just enjoying the scenery ..

aneast.jpg

hahaha...Gav, in fact we were discussing about "scenery"... :D

sunset version of AK.

dsc0121on0.jpg

Bro, nice shot of the AKbus that flew you home to Bki kekeke... As for me.... you knowla keke, I'll post mine later.. enjoying all the post till too lazy to edit my foto's :pardon:

Great one guys... really enjoyed those priceless moments shooting, chit chatting, wallaping, eating and more shooting :yahoo:

Great one guys... really enjoyed those priceless moments shooting, chit chatting, wallaping, eating and more shooting :yahoo:

I love that word!!!

Since I was woke by the ordered morning call this morning 0500, I am now tired after settled down with my stuffs. Here are some of my shots for contribution on this topic a.t.m.

Forgive me. :mellow:

0622-ep-iag_3629mw-1.jpg

0622-ja609j_3439mw.jpg

Trying to have some panning practices during the time in KUL

0623-9m-mqn_3667mw.jpg

Looks okay?

Edited by Sneeze Lam

Wow Azahan ,

shot taken at 500mm ! Your Bigma at its limits eh ?

spot on bro! 500 on the dot!! hehe

"Ada bawak surat kah? Tower complain"

"Mana ada, Tower kata 'No problem'!!!" :rofl: :rofl:

Well done Uncle Norman!!!

100_1404.jpg

they always ask for letter. i hate these mosquitos. as if its their first time seeing us. but thanx for leaving us alone. and i like their toyota though.

0622-ep-iag_3629mw-1.jpg

Great shot, Sneeze, but thought they 'promised' a SP ? :blink:

Anyhow, guys, just arrived this morning by "City of Seoul" after an eleven hours and 44 minutes flight non-stop from KUL back on Dutch soil; so, still a bit 'gazed' by the jet-leg, however, with loads of "Golden" memories of this 2nd MW event :good:

I want to thank you all for the hospitality showered upon me by all of you, guys, but want to thank especially the following 'drivers' for putting up with me and showing me around their respective 'secret' spotting spots :pardon: :

Yusoff at PEN

Meor and Ewan at BKI

Jon and Yong at KUL

Fantastic to see so many members coming over for the event, whether it be from AMS, HKG, SIN or TPE; domestically, they also even came from E-Malaysia (BKI, KCH)...

Now, I've to upload/check around 500 shots, so bear with me for the delay :sorry:

Hope to share some of them with you here later :pardon:

Will definitely see you all again next year at the 3rd MW anniversary :yahoo:

Take care...

A very happy birthday to all the Malaysian Wings members. I still enjoy all the beautiful shots taken by you all wich brings back a lot of memories from 2 years ago already :( Time flies so fast :(

All the best and keep on doing this great work. I love every miniture when i am browsing you site.

Best regards.

Mischa

Bro, nice shot of the AKbus that flew you home to Bki kekeke... As for me.... you knowla keke, I'll post mine later.. enjoying all the post till too lazy to edit my foto's :pardon:

waiting for the black tail, red nose, logo engine and etc shot. :drinks:

Maarof, here's mine.

dsc5817jt2.jpg

Ohhh!!! That one i'll let Ian Lim to answer it...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hahaha...Gav, in fact we were discussing about "scenery"... :D

Wat did i missed??? all i remember is one BIG bunch of red miniskirt ah moiz!!!!! :rofl: iggy, post their ass here also :lol:

and thanks mr 'cabin' teh for that kawaii shots of mine...one only???wakakkakakakakak :rofl:

Car park aunty trying hard to sell sun block :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DSC_6854.jpg

MAMA MAMA, Jonathan Slapped me..... :cray: :cray: