MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting in Hong Kong

Seen on remote when taxiing out on OHLGA to 07R for departure to Helsinki. Nice and unexpected!

CSTDI.jpg

Further seen Oasis stored on HKG. First one is after departure from Macau to KLIA last week. Others been made also during taxiing in OHLGA.

OA1.jpg

OA2.jpg

OA3.jpg

Edited by Pieter C.

And some other nice ones from HKG yesterday:

VH-OJT off to Australia departing 25L. Took this one from my hotelroom.

VHOJT.jpg

And VP-BIM on one of her first flights! Got delivered just couple of days ago! :yahoo:

VPBIM.jpg

Oasis got how many Jumbos?

5!

But just 4 of them had been in the fleet.

The remaining 1 was not yet joined the fleet, which is JA403A from ANA.

I know quality of shots is not good, first one was inflight with some fog around HK. Nr.2 & 3 from aircraft with dirty windows but just wanted to share them with you.

The 5th Oasis ex ANA as Sneeze mentioned, maybe this one? Seen in Tokyo HND. The regi number gives something like Atlas Air look a like? :blink: N429MC

N429MC.jpg

Whoa, how come the Oasis all stop flying?? But that shot is beautiful just that is not very clear...

Why the 5th one not in Oasis livery?

Guys,

check the threads in General Aviation: Oasis HongKong went bankrupt :blink: :(

Guys,check the threads in General Aviation: Oasis HongKong went bankrupt :blink: :(
Update news that, all Oasis' employees had been laid off since no foreseeable interested buyer for the company.
The 5th Oasis ex ANA as Sneeze mentioned, maybe this one? Seen in Tokyo HND. The regi number gives something like Atlas Air look a like? :blink: N429MC
N429MC is unlikely be the fifth Oasis.Since the fifth Oasis should be JA403A (MSN 29262), but N429MC is 24833

After the long waiting, the torch relay finally starts her inland China activities, HONG KONG is proud to be the first stop before the torch move into the inner China.

I guess most of you have already met the B-6075 by various of channels, or even in KLIA, so I at here just try to share a shot I have had today. Under sunny haze, and with the use of rwy 07L for landing (My weakest location around the spot locations of HKIA).

0430-b-6075_9743aaa.jpg

Under sunny haze, and with the use of rwy 07L for landing (My weakest location around the spot locations of HKIA).

Don't be so humble, Sneeze: excellent shot :drinks:

Did anyone took a photo of AirAsia flight AK76?

Sad that no holiday to make a shot, anyone know if the first flight comes with special labels?

Good to know AK flies to HKG with the parking to an airbridge, but not the remote bay.

not a special though, they sent in AFT for the first flight. flight load was 98%, pax boarding in KUL took almost FOREVER.

No special sticker like the previous SIN-KUL ?

Good load for the first flight.

No special sticker like the previous SIN-KUL ?

Good load for the first flight.

nothing la uncle, it was just a normal flight. load was good, and one of the founding members, Dato Pahamin was on that flight. next one should be to Haikou next week (22nd)

not a special though, they sent in AFT for the first flight. flight load was 98%, pax boarding in KUL took almost FOREVER.

It is sad to know no special sticker on the first flight like SIN/KUL.

As I guess AK's style like this, disappointed. :angry:

It is sad to know no special sticker on the first flight like SIN/KUL.

As I guess AK's style like this, disappointed. :angry:

maybe they don't really feel proud of get this route? KUL-SIN vv. harder to get permission? :pardon: btw, just saw your torch shot, very nice.... :drinks: thanks...

After nearly a month's rainy day, I finally can go heading to HKIA after knocking down my lazy (no wonder, I am Piggy Sneeze, sleep is always first priority :pardon: )

I don't know what have happened to my lens/ camera or even myself, I can't get nice focus on aircrafts with size about B737/A320. Anyway, at the moment I would like to make this topic live again, with the sharing of the below lovely freighter.

0701-n570up_4902s.jpg

Hope more photos of today, the anniversary of HONG KONG as a part of China, will be posted here.

See ya.