MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting in Hong Kong

Ian, 400mm f/2.8 is ready to grab your 24months unused salary!

Teh Teh, somemore now Lim Lim hor....he is a bus driver...no longer a jellyfish driver.....so he got even more moolah in his wallet. Poison Poison..... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Those pictures are from the Sky Deck, accessible from the Aviation Discovery center in Terminal 2. $15 per entry. good view if it is runway 25 operations.

Lim lim or Sneeze sneeze,

What's the usual runway in June ? :huh:

Might come over in June for a day...so, if it's similar to 2006, I would be happy to spend the HKD 15 :pardon:

Lim lim or Sneeze sneeze,

What's the usual runway in June ? :huh:

Might come over in June for a day...so, if it's similar to 2006, I would be happy to spend the HKD 15 :pardon:

For June, mostly will be RWY25....

Uncle Pieter would like to come over and be the nicely cooked lobster? :yahoo: :yahoo:

Requested for a room facing the terminal but i got one facing the approach path instead. not bad at all :good: saudi arriving in the morning. first thing up from bed was to grab my camera :D got to help them clean the windows before snapping <_>

saudi.jpg

Rest taken from sky deck in terminal 2. weather was very hazy :cray:

asiana-1.jpg

Shanghai Star Alliance

shanghai.jpg

Special special :)

cx.jpg

this is cute. i like :p

bangkok.jpg

Lim Lim, wah syioklah you can fly to HKG now to do spotting... from hotel room somemore!!! When can you help me get some models from HKG??? hehehhe... Can i tumpang your hotel room next time??? hehehe.. :yahoo:

models or ah moi you got to ask from out taiko in hkg (hinting someone, who owes me 10 ah moi per trip) :rofl:

that van is obviously blocking me <_ those guys must be checking whether pamcek or not src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

dragonair-2.jpg

Hahah, off course models as in 1:200 or 1:400 scales aircraft models lah, not 1:1 scale ah moi hhehehe... You mean Taiko LAM??? hehehe :lol:

Waaa.... Lim Lim ... nice shots from HKG... :clapping:

Those guys by Dragon Air... trying to figure out how they scrapped 3 engines in Manchester kaa..? :pardon:

that van is obviously blocking me <_ those guys must be checking whether pamcek or not src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hor...dragonair-2.jpg

Wah Ian, nice one from HKG.

Why the smoke over there? Dragon's riding on cloud?? :p Could it be engine run-up after overhaul?

you're right, kianhong. i wanted to snap the smokey engines but was occupied with my duty :pardon: otherwise it's rather shocking to see :D

Very nice shots there Ian. So busy that I was unable to accompany you, and hope you were able to get the items in your wish list.

I am now at Citygate, Tung Chung for something business. Facing HKIA everyday, I just met SQ B773 *A and OZ new painted B744. The KPF....of CX, just left for ICN this morning, sorry, not KUL.

Just know from my friend that, B-HOY has already retired from the PAX fleet and will soon convert to be a BCF.

Beside, I am sorry to Raj C. from USA, I was really busy during your time coming HKG. I missed the chance to meet you and do some spottings. I hope the next chance will come soon and let's have full fun.

No pics recently to post here, you may refer to my A.net link attached in my MWs signature to have the first photo of the brand new ORIENT THAI CARGO - B742, from ex-JAL Cargo

Guy, see you all in Malaysia during the Esther Holiday.

can't recall seeing MH flying A340. :blink: anyone seen any? :rofl:

Hehehehe... SQ ada lah.. A345!! hehehe :D

waka waka waka!!! simon, im still here lar. busy flying over the weekend mah, so less spotting lo :p

LeeLee ah, your boss wanna take me or not? :D

LeeLee ah, your boss wanna take me or not? :D

We are hiring A330 rated pilots. You send your resume over lah. A lot of Singapore Girls waiting for your arrival leh. Also take note A330 will be doing a lot of Japanese flights. So you can Kawaii with them all the time lah. Mari mari. I not lying. Go buy a copy of Flight International. Start flipping from the back.

Beside, I am sorry to Raj C. from USA, I was really busy during your time coming HKG. I missed the chance to meet you and do some spottings. I hope the next chance will come soon and let's have full fun.

No worries Sneeze, I am sure well catch up next time I am in your part of the world.

Just processed some of the HKG stuff...

SQ 744 just bout to commence taxing to 07L..

IMG_8979.jpg

Springbok following SQ...

IMG_9001a.jpg

The elusive Cebu 320, made my night :D

IMG_8962.jpg

A 737 in company of giants... as the first of the BA pushes back (any questions why BA badly needs 380, all 3 departed within 2.5 hours!)

IMG_8986.jpg

Last departure at about 1:25... HKG Oasis..with overnighting ANA

IMG_9026.jpg

Last of the cargo coming onboard as both pilots busy with preflight FMS.

IMG_8996a.jpg

Trying 16:9 format, the ET about to roll off for Addis Ababa.

ETB767.jpg

IMG_8965.jpg

Daybreak brings local resident jetting off 07 Left...

IMG_9132.jpg

Always good to catch Thai bird...especially in old schemes

IMG_9096a.jpg

For being the top int'l destination, it was surprisingly no activity between 1am and 6am, however morning was amazing...witnessed 6 744F landing in a row at 6:30am (3 CX, SQ, Martinair, ElAl) followed by 2 additional CX 744!

Cheers