MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting in Hong Kong

Various of Boeing appear in CAN......

777-200ER

0930-b-2062_3805.jpg

T7 from Eygpt

0930-su-gbs_4306.jpg

The China Southern T7 uses GE engines instead of the RR one? :help: Or is it just my eyes? :pardon: The fan inlet look much larger compared to the Egypt Air T7.

The China Southern T7 uses GE engines instead of the RR one? :help: Or is it just my eyes? :pardon: The fan inlet look much larger compared to the Egypt Air T7.

You are right......that is a GE90, you can see from the engine cover, there is a logo of "GE90"

By request and my promise, here is one of the B737NGs I have got in the spotting day at CAN.

0930-b-5309_3240.jpg

Besides, I have also got some old version B737.

0930-b-2501_3251.jpg

0930-b-2972_3301.jpg

0930-b-5177_3442.jpg

Small aircrafts are now very wellcomed by Chinese carriers. You can find this out from most of those brand new private own airlines.

0930-b-2608_3362.jpg

0930-b-2945_3286.jpg

0930-b-6229_3340.jpg

More are coming~~~ :yahoo:

Edited by Sneeze Lam

nice one sneeze!! appreciate the efforts of sharing us those lovely pics!

Sneeze, all of them are really great pictures.thanks for your effort for us :) New Chinese airlines liveries are looks brillant. I read a article on AirlinerWorld few moths ago and I thought Deer Airlines has been found as executive airlines with business jets.Did I read wrong or Deer Airlines begin schedule flights?

another one; Hainan and Xinhua seems came from Germany :) they looks with German serious color and type :) joking ofcourse.

how is going your job? send a PM to me.

Sneeze, all of them are really great pictures.thanks for your effort for us :) New Chinese airlines liveries are looks brillant. I read a article on AirlinerWorld few moths ago and I thought Deer Airlines has been found as executive airlines with business jets.Did I read wrong or Deer Airlines begin schedule flights?

another one; Hainan and Xinhua seems came from Germany :) they looks with German serious color and type :) joking ofcourse.

how is going your job? send a PM to me.

For the Deer Airlines, I am not really sure with them, you know.....the fast growing of chinese aviation market is really needing time to understand. May I try to get you the correct info. a bit later?

Hainan, Xinhua, Cheng An......all are under HNA, an aviation group based in Hainan, China.

My work? Going smooth at the moment, but not know once the peak season come, I don't know how busy that will be.

China Southern 777 B-2062 is the exact one i saw in LAX parked next to CX B-HUI that I ride on for my flight to HKG last year.

nice shot Sneeze

Thanks all you guys' replies.That really motivate me for keeping this solo "performance"

Here I would present you the Airbus family again.

0930-9v-taf_3297.jpg

0930-b-2333_3313.jpg

This is one of the heaviest I have met for the whole day, this is also known as the Air Force Two of the PRC government. I love this background so much.

0930-b-2471_3353.jpg

Bored with Chiense Babies? Here are some others from Asia.

0930-hl7506_3270.jpg

0930-ja617j_3497.jpg

More are coming, but next weekend maybe........Thanks for your click-in and appreciate to your replies.

Nice picture, Sneeze.

Just wonder, those picture were taken next to the crossing taxiway between left and right runways? Taxiway V if I'm not mistaken.

Excellent set of photos again Sneeze! Thanks for sharing all those.

The Air Force 2 747 is a combi version is it? Because I see something like a cargo door on the rear fuselage. Not sure though.

The Air Force 2 747 is a combi version is it? Because I see something like a cargo door on the rear fuselage. Not sure though.

Definitely a Combi; the door and "water-deflector" above it, can be seen clearly ;)

expect more sharp sharp picture from our best friend in Hong Kong soon.......

My lazy makes this topic has already flushed to page 3 <_>

Just a little update from HKG as at 24/Dec/2007, but will poor wx, poor camera, poor photographer

IMG_2951.jpg

Merry Xmas

Looks like weather in HKG is as gloomy as what we have here in Malaysia.... hope Santa will give pooor weather, photographer and camera a better weather, better shots and new camera on christmas hehehe :lol:

My lazy makes this topic has already flushed to page 3 <_>

Just a little update from HKG as at 24/Dec/2007, but will poor wx, poor camera, poor photographer

IMG_2951.jpg

Merry Xmas

Only 1 pic?

Only 1 pic?

I was at the airport for 3 hours, but only 5-6 aircrafts were kept in the CF <_>

I am still not yet established a good relationship with my 40D yet :pardon: