MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Isaac Christie

A day in SZB with my cheap-o-kodak!

Hey everybody! This is my first post, I'm a recreational pilot flying them small planes. The pictures were taken on the 15th, sorry no shots from the air... had both my hands full of plane thanks to the teriffic wind conditions on that sunny afternoon. Enjoy the shots, it gives an idea of what you would see parked out near hanger 1 which is parralel to taxiway tango and the runway.

I used photoshop's Auto Adjustment funtion for the coloring which is why is looks much better than the originals, and also used photoshop to resize the pics, i find resizing using other softwares make the picture look jagged compared to the smooth results produced by photoshop, the downside to this is that i had to do each pic one by one, if anyone knows of a better way please enlighten me.

;) Peace

Isaac

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hey Isaac Christie, Welcome to the Forum..

Nice shots there..Interesting Planes outside the MAS hangar..

Looks like Subang is very Busy These days..

Hope to see more shots from you..

Cool Cockpit btw.. :good:

hi Isaac, welcome to MWings and thanks for sharing those pictures from SZB, hope to see more in the future.

Welcome to MW, Isaac :good:

Excellent series of shots with your 'cheap-o-kodak' :lol:

Love the Lancair most: what a wonderful & modern aircraft :o Side-stick e.a. like Airbus :yahoo:

Keep those pictures comin' as really enjoyed watching them !!!

Isaac thanks a lot for the pictorial update on the MH F50s! Really appreciate it. :)

So many activities at SZB.........love this deatil happening event pixs.... :drinks:

Keep it up, and more coming plz :)

Welcome to MW, Isaac.

Thanks for showing the planes inside Subang airport. Now I know the B737 is Air Sahara.

I could only spot that plane far away. :(

Show us more of Subang in the future.

Isaac, seems like ur Cheap-o-kodak much luckier than my cheap-o-canon..... my cheap-o no chance to take variety of airline and aircraft. btw, nice set of pix... :good: :) keep it up...

thanks everybody!

Yeah, Benjamin, Pieter, & Raj, I love the lancair too.

Woei Shen, the 744 "Pangkor" is moving in all the shots, and the pic where it goes behind the building it's on taxiway sierra, thats where it goes on the bridge it becomes viewable to all the cars on the road from the feredal highway towards terminal 3... the best part is that the wingspan of the 744 is so enormous that it actually comes out of the bridge... simple magnificent!

Hey adrian, i love them MHF50s too man, given the chance i would certainly fly them for FAX.

You guys can sure expect more picture from me..

Welcome to MWings Isaac.... all photos are welcome here..... does not matter what camera huh....! looking forward to more posts from you.

Wow.... :o

Plus this thread, i really really miss SZB soo much..especially when scroll down the Transmile's hangar... :(

Issac,

the Lancair using BOSE headset.... cool... how much is it cost?? :blink: even for normal BOSE headset will cost you around RM700.00 <_ hehehehe... nice pic keep it up..>

-cheers- :drinks:

Welcome to MWs Isaac :yahoo:

Thank for Sharing with us here... Realy nice pics.. Fuhh~!!! Realy COol lancair...

Fuaaaahhhh Lancair!

Sexy man! Damn sexy!

I know a guy down in Perth who has one, and he is a chain smoker, so his interior is fitted out with an ash tray! But i think you've got to be mad to smoke in a confined space like that! his seats reak of cigarette smoke :) Your bird looks much nicer too! great paint scheme!

BOSE HEADSET TO TOP IT OFF!!! :drinks: :rofl: damn chun man! beats the hell out of my Altronic headset! :) is it up to what they say it is like? I've heard that with a Bose headset, flying is just a dream! but then a headset is a headset right?

Edited by Sandeep G

BOSE HEADSET TO TOP IT OFF!!! :drinks: :rofl: damn chun man! beats the hell out of my Altronic headset! :) is it up to what they say it is like? I've heard that with a Bose headset, flying is just a dream! but then a headset is a headset right?

Bro you are right... :good: but the quality totally different... :D

-cheers bro- :drinks: