MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

hope you'll get the news of your life during that call........ all d best dude....

i hope so..i hope it wont be a call that breaks my heart..thanks mate..

:)

MAS is taking thier own sweet time.They have lost so many good Malaysian cadet pilots to SIA.SIA does things so fast and efficient and most importantly,transparent.

MAS is taking thier own sweet time.They have lost so many good Malaysian cadet pilots to SIA.SIA does things so fast and efficient and most importantly,transparent.

Mr.Leech is one of them, if my memories serve me right :rolleyes:

" who lost the Pilots"........?

good Malaysians Pilots goes to SQ...??

what do you mean Paul Ho...

" who lost the Pilots"........?

good Malaysians Pilots goes to SQ...??

what do you mean Paul Ho...

Ahem ahem....good pilot?...........hmmm.....?? :blink: :pardon: :clapping: Come come come all MW members....come sit on my flight and I show you guys whether I am a good pilot or not.....hehehe :rolleyes:

Mr. LeeCH, is there anyway i can join SIA? I know i missed the last intake, any news of another 1 coming? The only thing i can do now is play Flight Simulator, i wanna get the real feel! So crazy about aviation that i decided to join AK as GSA as stepping stone then get the cables from there.. hahaha!! Not quite a wise choice but probably the best choice i have.. What do you think? Please feel free to advice.. Really need the advice from an experienced guy..

Victor.

What i meant was there are many qualified pilots wanting to join MAS.who doesn't?it's our national airline.But because MAS is slow in processing the cadet pilot process,they have opted to join SIA instead. I am sure malaysians will apply the 3, AK,MH,and SQ and whichever offers come first. but of course if you are going for money, SIA is the best choice. again,when you are in SIA, your salary becomes small when you compared to giants like emirates,china airline,cathay,etc etc.So make sure you are in for the passion.

Victor,it is a steeping stone for you although if u ask me ,i would suggest you to go for cabin crew.That is the closest expereince you could get. There are so many ex stewards and now FO in major airlines.Good Luck

With my hands trembeling I dialed.. 03-78404207..

It rang once.

Twice.

And for the third time till a women picked up...

MAS HR Lady : Hello..

Me : Hi, my name is Brennan Raj. Im one of your cadet pilot applicants. Im just calling to check whats my

medical report madam..

HR Lady : Yes sure..When was your medical ?

Me : Dec 10th.

HR Lady : Hold on right Brennan..

Me : Ok..

My could hear my heart beating. Time was just moving so slow..

HR Lady : Hi Brennan, i have your medical report here. You are FIT for the Cadet Pilot position. So, your

batch will be sent to the flying school in May/June.

Me : Great.. do you by any chance know when would be the briefing date?

HR Lady : No..not at the moment. Initially your batch was suppose to be in March but because of some

delay in the flight school the January batch has been postponed to March. So your batch also has been postponed to May/June.

Me : OK! Thank you very much then. Have a nice day!

HR Lady : Ok..welcome. Bye.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well..

Looks like all the hardwork has paid off..

Its back to waiting again..and this time with a lot of hope..

:yahoo:

Told you bro! Congratulations and good luck to your future career. Stay focused. Don't just be a pilot. Be a successful aviator.

Hey Bro, good to hear the news man, do you have any idea whats the briefing session is all about...?

Is it got to do something with the bond signing day? Or there is another day for it?

REGARDS

Hey Bro, good to hear the news man, do you have any idea whats the briefing session is all about...?

Is it got to do something with the bond signing day? Or there is another day for it?

REGARDS

Thanks mate..

The briefing would be on our training schedule, logistics , uniform and etc if im not mistaken.

Not really sure about the whether the bond signing day would be on the same day or another day.. ill ask around and get back to you bro..

:drinks:

Edited by Brennan Raj

Congrat to u Brennan, glad to hear another cadet........................I assume ur life will be fill with fun this summer!!! Gud luck too :drinks:

Edited by Seth K

congrats there bro...my medical went fine as well so if everything goes well, you'll be my senior! haha...if i am lucky...i could be in ur batch and that would be SO COOL..two MW.com members in one batch wow..but for now i am juz keeping my fingers crossed..

Both of us same batch.. sounds exciting..

Excellent news, Brennan and Sanjay, congratulations :drinks:

Wishing you both lot's and lot's of success with your training and aviation profession for the coming months and years to come ;)

Brennan u got it...Good. More things to come... :rofl:

Sanjay...we wait and see...I wish you'll get it too,, say hi to your Dad.

Yes for sure more things to come including being your co-pilot one day..hehe.. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys for the wishes ..You guys are great!!

ALRIGHT MAN! Congratulations! WELL DONE!

Looking forward to sharing some training stories with you! :) Congratulations again! :)

ALRIGHT MAN! Congratulations! WELL DONE!

Looking forward to sharing some training stories with you! :) Congratulations again! :)

Broooo! OF COURSE i will.. hope to see you one day when ur on leave.. :)

Brennan,

You have failed your ECG test!! While waiting for your reply over the phone of course.... :clapping: :rolleyes: .Tahniah....work hard and enjoy....it feels like an almost never ending road. Cheers. :drinks: