MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

it's possible to complete all if you just *TEMBAK* @ do some hardcore guessing.

otherwise i doubt anyone would finish it.

i had 3 questions on part 1, 2 at part 2 and 4 in part 3..

and before i could leave the building i already knew i made 5-6 erros..stupid errors i'd say..

hi evryone,

mind i ask, why are everyone is so lucky??

i mean u guys get to attend interviews after interviews...

i have been applying to MAS for so many times, but sad to say, not even the psychomotor test i was invited...

can abang, adik, or kakak enlighten me??

kh liang

Congratulations Brennan Raj, well guess you'd finally made it! Well, I wish you all the best in your future!!

By the way, I'm your classmate from SN7Q. =)

Hey GohKS r u Goh Kheng Swie?

Not yet..maybe this Christmas week..i cant wait for the news..thanks jason ..ill keep u updated man...

Welcome to MWings bro..finnaly you came ah to this website.. one more step bro..one more step..

Brennan how is the report?? cant wait to know.....haha... i think i m more nervous than u...but anyway ppl normally say medical always no problem geh....hehe...

hi evryone,

i have been applying to MAS for so many times, but sad to say, not even the psychomotor test i was invited...

kh liang

hey KH Liang....Dun worry when it is time u will be call for interview.....be patient......

anyway happy NEW YEAR to Everyone here......

That makes me wonder, Brennan, did u manage to complete it all when u sat for the test? For the rest of you who is going for it next, just be quick..and be calm. And practice on ur maths, logical thinking, and reading quick!

I didnt finish all the questions Sanjay...had like 3-5 questions after each test...i did as fast as i could and as accurate..you will do it la bro..just chill and wait for the next call..

hi evryone,

kh liang

Personally, i dont think its all about luck abang...you will be called for their selection process after u apply only if you have fulfilled their requirements. remember they receive hundreds of applications and once they see your not in the band of their requirements, they dont call you..

So fullfill their requirements, keep trying and you will someday reach there. if you dont have them at the moment keep improving yourself if its really your dream of becoming a pilot.

remember , its only 1 % luck, and 99 % determination and hard work..

Brennan how is the report?? cant wait to know.....haha... i think i m more nervous than u...but anyway ppl normally say medical always no problem geh....hehe...

i aso cant wait la bro..they havent called yet.. :( :(

im becoming worried la bro..should i call the HR ar?

they say only no problem...im still nervous la..no difference...hope my health status doesnt stop me from acheiving what i long for...

im becoming worried la bro..should i call the HR ar?

they say only no problem...im still nervous la..no difference...hope my health status doesnt stop me from acheiving what i long for...

Hey I think you should call them .... at least u know what is ur medical status....in fact i cant wait to know u got it or not...really wish u got it....anyway happy new year to u... I really like the background ...hehe....good luck my friend....

Brennan, was wondering what happened to ur results from the medical test. Keep us informed..

By the way everyone, i got a phone call from MAS HR this evening saying that i passed my MISPA....hooray! i was so excited knowing that i am one step closer to my dreams... and my interview is scheduled for the 31st of January...at 1440 hours.

Edited by Sanjay Thaker

Congrats Sanjay..

Go for it..you can go all the way mate..

:good: :good:

By the way everyone, i got a phone call from MAS HR this evening saying that i passed my MISPA....hooray! i was so excited knowing that i am one step closer to my dreams... and my interview is scheduled for the 31st of January...at 1440 hours.

Congrats Sanjay :clapping: :drinks: :good:

thanx tze shan, brennan and andrew for your well wishes..i am going for my interview tomorrow and hoping for the best..will keep you guys updated!

Good luck on your interview!!!! :) ;)

yeah bro..how was it?

guys, i am a little caught up with work so i'll give you the full coverage once i am free. Hang in there. By the way the interview went well besides me not knowing the capital of S. Africa , Switzerland and the present King's name. I thought the capital of S.Africa was Johannesburg but it turned out to be Pretoria, i thought Geneva is the capital of Switzerland but turned out to be Bern, and well i juz forgot the King's name but only remembered the previous King's name..haha...i really hope that all these doesnt ruin my chances....by the way they told me that the results would be out in 2-3 weeks time.

Hey sanjay.... did they tell you which flying school you'll be sent if you are succesful? heard dat next intake will be somewhere around march in MFA !?

Hey sanjay.... did they tell you which flying school you'll be sent if you are succesful? heard dat next intake will be somewhere around march in MFA !?

Hmmm..

If im selected the HR guy said it would be end of Feb or early March..

Fingers crossed..

they did not mention anything..he only said that if i am selected i'll be called up for medical and depending on the results of the medical check up i'll be contacted for a briefing..

During the early 80s, i know a person who went for interviews 9 times before accepted to be a cadet pilot. Now he is a B747 Captain with MAS. So, no harm trying and keep trying. One may be lucky to get thro the interview the first time, others maybe luckier than him later in their life. God has always been fair and will always be.

Hi Sanjay,

So happy for you. Don't think it will be a problem accepting you la... Any recommendations or suggestions or even advice if some of us are being called for the AK cadet pilot programme? Think some of us are quite blur & new if we were to be called.. Probably you can share with us what are we to expect?

Thanks a lot & good luck bro!

Victor.. :drinks:

During the early 80s, i know a person who went for interviews 9 times before accepted to be a cadet pilot. Now he is a B747 Captain with MAS. So, no harm trying and keep trying. One may be lucky to get thro the interview the first time, others maybe luckier than him later in their life. God has always been fair and will always be.

Wow..What a 'strong' determination he had! :rolleyes:

Hi Sanjay,

So happy for you. Don't think it will be a problem accepting you la... Any recommendations or suggestions or even advice if some of us are being called for the AK cadet pilot programme? Think some of us are quite blur & new if we were to be called.. Probably you can share with us what are we to expect?

Thanks a lot & good luck bro!

Victor.. :drinks:

Hey thanx Victor, well right now i have been too occupied to provide a detailed coverage bout the interview but if you are called up for the cadet pilot oral interview at AK,just let me know and I'll do my best to give let u know everything that happened during my interview at MH...