MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

Hey During ur Interview did they tell u where u will be send for ur training? Langkawi ? Melaka? Kota Bahru? or if u r lucky ---> Australia? Anyway Congratulation. I really know how u feel because i did have that happy feeling too...hehe :drinks:

Hi Jason, you know what, i think i saw you at the air carnival in subang. Should have met you la..what a waste..

Anyways, they didnt mention anything on where they would be sending me. Australia would be the wildest dream, but anything is fine for me. As long can 'terbang'..hehe

Im just a bit worried bout the medical..hope its a good news in return..thanks bro..

Check ur PM.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GUYSSSS,

I PASSED THE INTERVIEW ( amazingly)

My Medical is on the 14th of December... :yahoo:

Congratulations Brennan :good: :clapping: :clapping:

Your dream is finally been reached :good:

Cheeers!!!! :drinks:

Edited by Andrew Ong

Hi Jason, you know what, i think i saw you at the air carnival in subang. Should have met you la..what a waste..

Anyways, they didnt mention anything on where they would be sending me. Australia would be the wildest dream, but anything is fine for me. As long can 'terbang'..hehe

Im just a bit worried bout the medical..hope its a good news in return..thanks bro..

Check ur PM.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Brennan Raj , What is the power of your spec? If it is less than 250 than maybe safe but more than that is still possible to pass because still can be corrected..but not too high power la..anyway pray everyday so that you will pass. Medical Result will be out within one week. If the result is not out or the HR din call you than call them to ask for your result. because my result is more than a week. when i called them , they say my result was not sent to HR yet...so dun give up...by the way if u think of going to do laser ,better consult a doctor certified by DCA to confirm are pilot allowed to do laser or not.....anyway good luck and cheers....

regards,

jason

Great news Brennan!

Dream achived alas, no more flying FS9 anymore huh!

Where got brader...FS9 is a passion..cannot stop one..addicted.. :D

OT : So brennan , not gonna be president i suppose if u goin to be away .. hehe

Hmm..havent thought about that yet..see what happens.. ;)

Last Time.. I always dream about to be 1 of the MAS Cadet...

Hey Brennan.. Congratulationnnss.. !! After this you can start your own topic.. Life of Cadet Pilot until u r the captain..

Hey Brennan.. Congratulationnnss.. !! After this you can start your own topic.. Life of Cadet Pilot until u r the captain..

Of course i will if i pass this last obstacle... ill bring exclusive pics too..

Thanks Faizal..there is always a dream out there to be achieved...

:D

hey brennen how is ur medical report? did they call u already?

:good: good luck...

Not yet..maybe this Christmas week..i cant wait for the news..thanks jason ..ill keep u updated man...

Congratulations Brennan Raj, well guess you'd finally made it! Well, I wish you all the best in your future!!

By the way, I'm your classmate from SN7Q. =)

Welcome to MWings bro..finnaly you came ah to this website.. one more step bro..one more step..

Geng,

On your next dreaming session please dream to be a good successful pilot rather than only to be one of the cadet pilot. One may be selected as a MAS or AK cadet pilot, but that does not fully guarantee him/her a successful flying carreer.

On your next dreaming session please dream to be a good successful pilot rather than only to be one of the cadet pilot.

Hisham,

Can only second that: being a good succesful pilot on a Cessna 152/172 or Piper 28 can be really satisfying too, or even flying a glider for that matter :yahoo:

OT:

As some of you know, I had my PPL training at TIX in Florida some 12 years ago and my main airports, apart from TIX, were MEB and DAB; Just found some pictures of the latter airport (more specific about the ERAU unit there) and was really SHOCKED to see this :help: :

http://erau.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=306...384&l=f1dd8

Yeah, weather is the (sub)tropics can be quite verocious :o

Good luck Sanjay..

:clapping: :clapping:

Thanx all you guys for the best wishes, ok MISPA today went preety fine...i hope...we had the same four tests. Verbal Reasoning (60 qstns - 30 mins), Data Interpretation (40qstns- 30 mins), Diagramatic Reasoning (40 qstns - 20 mins) and Personality Questions (100 qstns - 45 mins to 1 hr)

As ppl have said before its really hard to complete all the qstns for the first three tests, and i didnt manage to complete it all, i had about 5 qstns left out on each test...so i am not too sure what my chances are like. Everyone in the test room however had the same problem and could not complete it too.

That makes me wonder, Brennan, did u manage to complete it all when u sat for the test? For the rest of you who is going for it next, just be quick..and be calm. And practice on ur maths, logical thinking, and reading quick!

Thanx all you guys for the best wishes, ok MISPA today went preety fine...i hope...we had the same four tests. Verbal Reasoning (60 qstns - 30 mins), Data Interpretation (40qstns- 30 mins), Diagramatic Reasoning (40 qstns - 20 mins) and Personality Questions (100 qstns - 45 mins to 1 hr)

As ppl have said before its really hard to complete all the qstns for the first three tests, and i didnt manage to complete it all, i had about 5 qstns left out on each test...so i am not too sure what my chances are like. Everyone in the test room however had the same problem and could not complete it too.

That makes me wonder, Brennan, did u manage to complete it all when u sat for the test? For the rest of you who is going for it next, just be quick..and be calm. And practice on ur maths, logical thinking, and reading quick!

Hi guys,

It's really impossible for you to be able to complete it all (unless you're some Oxford/Harvard boy genius). I feel that the main aim of the MISPA is to finish as much as you can, skip to the next Qs if u get stuck in the middle. I didn't finish all Qs myself. And for the final paper, the one the personality questions, do answer as truthfully as you can. In fact, only answer who (not think) you really are. It's some sort of a lie detector but in a more subtle approach.

Don't fret if you didn't get to finish all Qs, most importantly, answer as many correctly as you can.

Good luck Sanjay, and to those who will be called up soon!

Btw, the Qantas MISPA sample is more difficult than what you'd expect from the one in MAS, but dont take it forgranted as well.

Cheers!

It's really impossible for you to be able to complete it all (unless you're some Oxford/Harvard boy genius).

Aik...why do u have to be a genius to enter Oxford and Harvard? Im sure Fitri will concur with me here when I say that it all comes down to hard work and determination. Intelligence is only half of that one measly side of the coin.