MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Malaysia Airlines plane fire forces emergency landing

They still managed to circle around Melbourne and dump fuel, so I doubt it's as bad as what many social media users are making it sound like.

Of course, the media will not be kind to MH.

False alarm. Good call. Nothing to see. Move along. Unfortunately Malaysians when they see some incident or accident by the side of the road must ask

1) ohhhh Ada mati Ka ?

1) wah. Melayu ka? Cina Ka ? India Ka ?

False alarm. Good call. Nothing to see. Move along. Unfortunately Malaysians when they see some incident or accident by the side of the road must ask

1) ohhhh Ada mati Ka ?

1) wah. Melayu ka? Cina Ka ? India Ka ?

3. 4D number......tulis.....

4. Take out phone, snap a picture

Well it looks like MH is seeing great loads at MEL at least, didn't even know the A330's carry that many pax!

"Emergency crews were told about 300 passengers were onboard flight MH148 from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-12/passenger-plane-makes-forced-landing-at-melbourne-airport/6542420

lolx...300 pax! More like 285 pax (assuming full load) and 15 crews

looks like MH A333s are not having a good time in OZ, MTA hard landing, and now MTE having burning engine. SHould be a small issue though but the media will magnify it when it comes to MH....

3. 4D number......tulis.....

4. Take out phone, snap a picture

lolx...300 pax! More like 285 pax (assuming full load) and 15 crews

5. Tweet about how this is 101% MH's fault Edited by Chris Tan

7. Pin blame on gahmen, irrespective of evidence/circumstance

Edited by BC Tam

Why is why I am puzzled on why CM wanted still to inherit the MH code (but at the same time applying for new AOC. Weird talk here). It's a suwei one already.

Why is why I am puzzled on why CM wanted still to inherit the MH code (but at the same time applying for new AOC. Weird talk here). It's a suwei one already.

Just hope that it is not for the recycling of "Malaysian Hospitality" cheesy slogan again.

Rightly or wrongly, MAS brand is associate with aviation disaster. It will take years and cost billions to convince folks on the street otherwise.

Edited by KK Lee

Rightly or wrongly, MAS brand is associate with aviation disaster. It will cost years and billions to convince folks on the street otherwise.

Of course. Because Malaysian owned Boeings are the only ones that are not Anti aircraft missile proof. CX/QF/NH/JL/AA/UA/TG/SQ/NZ/BA/LH/AF/VS/DL's boeings are all missile proof. A SAM would just bounce off their skin. If I were MH I would go ask Boeing for a refund. What la. kena cheated. If the next plane MH buys is not crash proof I will suspect some hanky panky in the bidding process I swear.

Of course. Because Malaysian owned Boeings are the only ones that are not Anti aircraft missile proof. CX/QF/NH/JL/AA/UA/TG/SQ/NZ/BA/LH/AF/VS/DL's boeings are all missile proof. A SAM would just bounce off their skin. If I were MH I would go ask Boeing for a refund. What la. kena cheated. If the next plane MH buys is not crash proof I will suspect some hanky panky in the bidding process I swear.

Unusual that conspiracist still haven't claim someone planted IFF on MH17 to disguise it as a hostile spy plane or carrying spying camera over war zone.

IIRC, EL AL Israeli airlines requested Boeing to develop this technology IIRC?

Looks like the aircraft did a bit of fuel dumping over at my friend's place at Point Cook before returning to Tullamarine airport.

9. Blame it on the pilot! Or co-pilot... Or both!!

10. Didn't invite the bomoh to do a proper praying job at the last two disaster....

10. Didn't invite the bomoh to do a proper praying job at the last two disaster....

11. Some brain-dead attention wh0re blaming MH's female uniform as "too revealing" as the reason of the incident...

To all those sensationalist mass medias MH really can't do things right, at least they err on the safe side on this. Did the media react in similar scale the last time BA's 744 flew across the pond with only 3 engines operational?

Edited by Y. J. Foo

To all those sensationalist mass medias MH really can't do things right, at least they err on the safe side on this. Did the media react in similar scale the last time BA's 744 flew across the pond with only 3 engines operational?

There's always a tendency for an airline to have every single hiccup reported after a major/high profile incident.

Remember the QF A380 fiasco over Batam? For the next few months I remember reading about lots of QF "incidents", no matter how minor they were.

Frankly I think the SQ A330 that lost power midflight is scarier than this incident, but nobody made a big fuss out of it.

Frankly I think the SQ A330 that lost power midflight is scarier than this incident, but nobody made a big fuss out of it.

Internally a lot of questions are being raised as to whether the crew should have landed in HKG immediately rather than pushed on to PVG.

Sign in to follow this