MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
BC Tam

Lion Air and NADI announced a JV - Malindo Air

Could someone please post the direct link to their bookings page?

All the links I click on are useless, can't search for anything.

Maybe only accessible to Malaysian residents??

i got one.

Urgh! Not the site is telling me that there are no flights are available!

Could someone please post the direct link to their bookings page?

All the links I click on are useless, can't search for anything.

Maybe only accessible to Malaysian residents??

Site is not too stable...http://www.malindoair.com/en/

Yes, booking and payment via MC went fine, itinerary promptly emailed to me. First impression 9/10. :)

Any charges for Credit Card?

Urgh! Not the site is telling me that there are no flights are available!

The site was acting crazy today.... but i got a KUL-KCH rt for RM76 all in. Not bad. Funny the booking says OD operated with IW (wings abadi - lion air indo subsidiary) flight numbers. hmm....

Doing KUL-KCH on 23/03, KCH-KUL on 24/03.

RM78 all-in, return. :D

Have you booked your hotel??? Try http://www.360xpress.com.my/ or http://www.360kuching.com/ pm me when you are in town...hope that I'm free then...

The site was acting crazy today.... but i got a KUL-KCH rt for RM76 all in. Not bad. Funny the booking says OD operated with IW (wings abadi - lion air indo subsidiary) flight numbers. hmm....

Your dates?

Still no joy and can't book.

I've tried 14 different random dates and I keep getting 'Flights not available for searched dates'.

Website is impressive AK should be worried.....aerobridges :)

Still no joy and can't book.

I've tried 14 different random dates and I keep getting 'Flights not available for searched dates'.

Website is impressive AK should be worried.....aerobridges :)

Same here...no such luck...

The website is a carp! No flights available at all - half baked!

I believe the website is down again. But i've actually gone in there 6 times since morning and i never encountered a problem so far. I managed to go to the last page (fill in passenger details, payment page) all 6 times :)

Have you booked your hotel??? Try http://www.360xpress.com.my/ or http://www.360kuching.com/ pm me when you are in town...hope that I'm free then...

Your dates?

day trip only :p just to go jalan jalan. no hotel needed :)

I do like the look of the ticket though - tells you booking code (promo is X), next highest one is V.

Ticket stock is 513 code. I got one with plenty of 0's.. 513-210000xxx :p you can tell it's new :)

site is up again if anybody's interested.....

Not working again - Server Error in Application "DEFAULT WEB SITE". The website don't even mention travel period or any other info - Just a waste of time!

Not working again - Server Error in Application "DEFAULT WEB SITE". The website don't even mention travel period or any other info - Just a waste of time!

From Malindo Air's FB.

Dear valued customers,

we apologize. Our site is temporarily unavailable due to heavy

traffic. We will be back shortly. Thank you for your understanding.

Like · · Share · 45171 · 13 minutes ago ·

Alamak...why some longer some shorter the sarong...not very neat...the sleeves are too long...later get in the way of the food...nice but need some adjustments. ...agree?

Not very consistent. At least for me I would wear it at the ankle. Touching the ground you'll surely step on it, especially climbing stairs. Too high and it might as well be a pair of shorts. The girl third from left has it just about correct. I'm also surprised the shoes aren't standard issue. The girl far left has a pair of low platformed pumps with a cork bottom which is different to the rest.....

day trip only :p just to go jalan jalan. no hotel needed :)

I do like the look of the ticket though - tells you booking code (promo is X), next highest one is V.

Ticket stock is 513 code. I got one with plenty of 0's.. 513-210000xxx :p you can tell it's new :)

I successfully purchased tickets for a party of four, under the same PNR. Shows as such under "Manage My Booking", but strangely - all four have the same e-tkt numbers...and also, as you pointed out, the IATA code of the operating airline shown here is IW or something else.

I successfully purchased tickets for a party of four, under the same PNR. Shows as such under "Manage My Booking", but strangely - all four have the same e-tkt numbers...and also, as you pointed out, the IATA code of the operating airline shown here is IW or something else.

Theoretically should have 4 ticket numbers. I think though - what is showing is just the first one and the subsequent three are usually (not always) sequentially numbered following that.

Yeah about - IW- that's the code for wings abadi, the Lionair subsidiary that once (to cut a long story short) - cancelled a flight on me, booked me on the next one, cancelled that one - 4 times over in the same day, and got me from SUB-DPS 8 hours late.....

Alamak...why some longer some shorter the sarong...not very neat...the sleeves are too long...later get in the way of the food...nice but need some adjustments. ...agree?

Maybe the models wearing free size as temporary just for launching. Overall quite nice.