MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
BC Tam

Lion Air and NADI announced a JV - Malindo Air

Hoi, what's this? The Malindo Mafia in action?

:good:

Ah ya I can't book that :(

Yes you can, just book it as two separate one-ways.

HOWEVER - in the absence of online check-in, how would you be able to check-in for the inbound if the only way to check-in for that sector is at landside, and if check-in closes, say 45mins before departure?

HOWEVER - in the absence of online check-in, how would you be able to check-in for the inbound if the only way to check-in for that sector is at landside, and if check-in closes, say 45mins before departure?

yeah - you can book it as two separate one ways at the same cost as an RT, but you're also right about the check in closing times, which makes this undoable unless you can get your return BP in KUL.

yeah - you can book it as two separate one ways at the same cost as an RT, but you're also right about the check in closing times, which makes this undoable unless you can get your return BP in KUL.

Thanks for enlightening. I always thought they can check me in from KCH and back to KCH, like how they can check in for multiple sectors in a booking. Seems like it doesn't work this way.

Fell into a trap and nightmare I had not experienced for a long time - not since MH improved its web site.. Received an 'error' message during the last booking step, however credit card was charged (checked with bank and showed up today in online statement). Did not receive confirmation email. Finally managed to get through call centre after many long hold attempts to be told that currently the website is down, they can't / don't see my booking, please write in enquire. Ohhh for the sake of another day trip to BKI... Arrrgghh

I'm on inaugural OD1601 ex KCH on Sat 22/3 at 0900 trying out business class going over for F1.

Was booked on AK ex KCH at lunchtime but flight I was booked on was cutting it too fine to watch Practice 3.

I'm on inaugural OD1601 ex KCH on Sat 22/3 at 0900 trying out business class going over for F1.

Was booked on AK ex KCH at lunchtime but flight I was booked on was cutting it too fine to watch Practice 3.

388 1 way??? How about your KUL-BKI?

I'm doing a day trip (or rather, long-ish turnaround) to BKI on 27 Apr.

Didn't want to wake up at 4am to catch the first flight out at 0640, and the 2nd flight out was RM108 so I went with MH on the outbound instead (still quite a steal at RM150), in time to catch the 1620 flight home.

Just praying that GE13 falls on another fine day...and for an MX* bird to surprise me :p

Just praying that GE13 falls on another fine day...and for an MX* bird to surprise me :p

Sorry but is there a relationshiop between GE13 and MX* bird? :p

Julius, just visit OD's booth at Matta Fair today and my friend bought 1st flight tix to KCH on 23rd at RM108 and return last flight at RM78. I was lucky at MH booth won pair tix to Ho Chi Minh City for twitter contest. :)

...... I was lucky at MH booth won pair tix to Ho Chi Minh City for twitter contest. :)

Congrats then !! :)

I was lucky at MH booth won pair tix to Ho Chi Minh City for twitter contest. :)

Congrats, and enjoy SGN!

I would have met you at the booth if I didn't go to lunch!

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Congrats, and enjoy SGN!

I would have met you at the booth if I didn't go to lunch!

Fret not, something always happens for a reason. :D

... I was lucky at MH booth won pair tix to Ho Chi Minh City for twitter contest. :)

Stay near mosque area for halal goodies. :)

Thank you...pm me your no.would be a great honour to host you when you are in town...

Sure one, cikgu, putting up at Harbour View for the night. Maybe do sunset dinner at the river.

Julius, just visit OD's booth at Matta Fair today and my friend bought 1st flight tix to KCH on 23rd at RM108 and return last flight at RM78. I was lucky at MH booth won pair tix to Ho Chi Minh City for twitter contest. :)

Wah! Congrates! Following my footstep ya! Memang more free air-tickets!

Thanks guys. Doc, yup will stay nearby places easy to access halal food.

BTW, for the 1st time I think Malindo Air joined MATTA Fair and their booth located at Hall 1M. Quite good response from visitor to their booth and perhaps more exciting events and promo for Malindo Air incoming next MATTA Fair.

Taken yesterday at PWTC.

_MG_4734__zpsbf4e0b92.jpg