MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tony

Sunday spotting - with The Star Metro

My camara has switched role to a scanner...

This is how it looks like on paper...

StarMetro140309-1.jpg

StarMetro140309-2.jpg

StarMetro140309-3.jpg

Since MW URL was not shown in the report, maybe members into flight simming can plan another meet up with other reporters to feature flight simming and mention MW. Or maybe plan a visit to MH/AK simulator/hangar and have reporters to cover the visit.

thanks ah ong for the preview of the paper, melaka here get different version of metro <_ ...... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

The gates at the background are so empty, perhaps should park some of the model airplane there :D

Can't because some ground repair work was carried out :lol::lol:

The article is published on today's Star Metro (South & East) edition.. For those who want a hardcopy of it, please buy A.S.A.P..

The article is published on today's Star Metro (South & East) edition.. For those who want a hardcopy of it, please buy A.S.A.P..

no wonder i have strange feeling when i got hold the star newpaper today, without looking into the content thought at the first place :p ....... so i went again and got an issue of the star, one page article at the last page of metro south east

How about something like this : AirportWatch for KUL n SIN.

Kinda fit the idea of cutting cost n civil defense.

It was a great idea to form the Airport Watch, I totally agreed!!

possible for KCH also? :huh:

Thanks for the AirportWatch link,Kianhong!

Hmm,how about that? MWings AirportWatch Malaysia team.. I'm also supporting it!:clapping:

How about something like this : AirportWatch for KUL n SIN.

Kinda fit the idea of cutting cost n civil defense.

that's one good suggestion Kianhong. thanks for the information. but i doubt the authority over here would agree to such suggestion, knowing to well how selfish and arrogant they are.

Not entirely my idea, just that I got a chance to attend PER spotters meeting/slide nite last month. There were discussions of establishing a Airport Watch program for PER. Airport based AFP officers were also invited.

Very interesting discussion and I felt this could be a possible solution to what's happening back in KUL - the bulis. Try to engage them. All I did is just some research about the airport watch program. Never know if one never try. :)

I do agree with your opinion,Kianhong.

If the Malaysian authorities agree on this suggestion,it will be an achievement for us here in MWings.