MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tony

Sunday spotting - with The Star Metro

My guess is right after seeing the shot in a bigger size :drinks:

There were 3 of us during that time while the bunch still hanging around in the terminal. :pardon:

9MMMN1w.jpg

Yay! That's me!! Cheers Chaity. And we could see the partition separating C and Y at 2nd window ahead of mine. Just for our information and kindly take note seriously before we start crying. Avoid row 7 when u fly MH734. No window!

Yay! That's me!! Cheers Chaity. And we could see the partition separating C and Y at 2nd window ahead of mine. Just for our information and kindly take note seriously before we start crying. Avoid row 7 when u fly MH734. No window!

Yeeaap! happened to me once, ask for a window seat, the ticket fella give me 7F, ended with no window at all :angry:

After lunch, we headed to Anjung Tinjau. Jalan sana-sini, and we found a good spot to display those little aircraft models for the ladies. Without further delay, Ong Ong excitedly started the ball rolling, only to discover that Simon brought a bigger collection :lol:

DSC_0346.jpg

Ong Ong's seating position as though he's playing congkak or batu seremban :rofl:

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

It is finally out... :yahoo:

Thanks again Tony for the arrangements and all who were there to welcome the Star 'Ah Mois' :drinks:

Guys...Go grab your Star NOW! Happy Reading

The Star Metro - Central

Edited by KS Ong

Congratulations on the article making today's (Saturday) STARMetro! And the front cover nonetheless!! :) Good promo and accompanying story! :) Well done!

congrate guys, hopefully when more people know about this hobby, they will understand that plane-spotting is the same with other hobby such as fishing, collecting stamp or even climbing buildings. let it open the eyes of authority too, which all this while was really overzealous of our hobby. maybe those BUlis are jealous because we're having huge camera...heheheh..

Well Done Guys...

1st we should say many many thanks to Tony who make this come true at newspaper :good: :good: ...

2nd thanks also to our friendly spotters that day accompany the 2 ah moi around KLIA parameter from wx station to OH and MTB... :clapping: :clapping:

I just wonder,, the writer forgot or dont know or it can't be publish the word of "MalaysianWings.net" inside the article.."unlucky" (sorry to say this worry) that time the journalist dont face/experience/confront with BULIS team...IF it happen that day,,I believe today last part of story become main story of this article..hehehe..

Any where it good to promote 'new' hobby in town,at least some other photographer may switch to new hobby over this weekend and collect model like Simon..hehehe..

Looking forward any chance for Majalah 3 Documentary soon...

hahaha, they had everything in it except the website's URL! muahahahahaha.

Nevertheless it came as a pleasant surprise, woke up looked at the papers and saw Ong's face :D. Well done guys!

Edited by Walter Sim

Great Job. Ong2 was very "outstanding" in most of the publish pics in the papers. They reveal your age too... market value dropped. they didn;t mention you guys saw T Azahan in his flight from PEN? just curious, which airline/aircraft refered to Kon Lou Mien? not mentioning mwingers.net in the paper too?

BTW... the Star's photographer's Canon got a lot of dusts.... :blink:

:lol::lol::lol: I didn't know that :rofl:

They also never mention "Red underwear" :lol::lol::lol: