MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tony

Sunday spotting - with The Star Metro

OT...

Same goes to flight simmer as well..Some ppl thought that flight simmer fantasize of becoming a pilot but they(Flight simmers) aren't smart enough to qualified it.. :finger: :angry2: atleast it is not a crime..

Great fun u guys had there and AMAZING blue sky. :) Thanks for sharing the photos.

Looking forward to the article.

Very interesting and fun day + blue skies. Wow! You guys had lots of fun with the two ah mois from The Star.

When will the article be published?

Hopefully, they will produce a positive article

I still remember a long long time ago ...early 90s

One Sarawak local paper interviewed amateur spotter at 07 about the spotting hobby

At the end of the article, they concluded the hobby is only for stupid people .. :angry:

Geram betui !!! Who is the reporter? hentam his big head!! :finger:

Someone who is not into the hobby will never understand.

For example a guy drove by a golf course in the afternoon will say, "Look at this stupid ppl playing in the hot sun".

I have a better one for your golf course, "Why these ppl playing under hot sun chasing small balls!!! hahaha" :rofl:

:D

Wow... Syed, you are a big Kambing fan?? nice

Wah, looks like Syed really enjoying. :p

Just a thought. Anyone mentioned about our upcoming annual gathering? Maybe not a bad idea to extend an invitation to the two reporters.

Hehe, of course is Syed :p .. Yeahh, that time they can published the Part II on Star Metro again.

Simon, you talked about model a/c for long time ahh??? The photographer looked bored oo :D

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Simon, you talked about model a/c for long time ahh??? The photographer looked bored oo :D

You know why? I told her that the models are not for sale :rofl::lol:

Syed,

Excellent take-off composition of my favorite airline !!! :yahoo: :good:

Keep it up... :pardon:

I have a better one for your golf course, "Why these ppl playing under hot sun chasing small balls!!! hahaha" :rofl:

I know! I know! Because their .....

Sorry, OT.

You know why? I told her that the models are not for sale :rofl::lol:

Also wonder how you brought all those model aircraft along with you ???? :rolleyes:

Special case?? Plastic bag :p ??

Also wonder how you brought all those model aircraft along with you ???? :rolleyes:

He flew in by Mas Kargo from malacca.

Azahan, this should be your flight from PEN yesterday. :p

Were you seated in a window seat somewhere near the engine under the the character Y of title malaysia? :pardon:

9MMMNw.jpg

yes! seat 6a and u could see my tiny hands as i was holding my calculator focusing on weather centre. saw you and another spotter there. but pic was very blur and i had decided to delete. hehehe.

yes! seat 6a and u could see my tiny hands as i was holding my calculator focusing on weather centre. saw you and another spotter there. but pic was very blur and i had decided to delete. hehehe.

My guess is right after seeing the shot in a bigger size :drinks:

There were 3 of us during that time while the bunch still hanging around in the terminal. :pardon:

9MMMN1w.jpg

No special case needed. All models are in individual box and placed in a canvas bag :p

No special case needed. All models are in individual box and placed in a canvas bag :p

I remembered that bag has got a big Nikon word one :lol:

I remembered that bag has got a big Nikon word one :lol:

Oh Chaity you saw it :blink::blink: Thought you do no wish to look at it :lol::rofl::lol: :p

Oh Chaity you saw it :blink::blink: Thought you do no wish to look at it :lol::rofl::lol: :p

Ha! Ha! Don't really fancy the bag but wouldn't mind grab a few pieces of the content :rolleyes: :p

Ha! Ha! Don't really fancy the bag but wouldn't mind grab a few pieces of the content :rolleyes: :p

I got the bag. I buy Canon the camera shop give me Nikon canvas :(

Azahan,

Buy a good point and shoot...no regret and bring it everywhere. cheap..small, lite, powerful battery couple with 2GB SD card minimum!

My Canon iXUS 860iS is superb for traveling, 28mm wide, 8MegaPixel, VERY good video,

recommend..Canon iXUS 870iS 10Mpix, 28mm wide...or the latest ixus, 28mm wide with 12Mpixels...Power

Did i say i have Canon...oh no.. i maintain Nikon SLR products