MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Samuel Chy

BKI '09

someone must be washing his/her hands in either one of the aft toilets washbasin. :drinks:

Really? I thought there are some regulations whereby aircraft cannot dump their waste just like that? Or this is just washbasin? Unlike the toilet flush?

WAH kena tipu by flightstats hahaha...

Not really kena tipu, if you look carefully in flightstats, they do mention if that is a codeshare flight or not. There is also a button for us to click to hide codeshare flight...

Really? I thought there are some regulations whereby aircraft cannot dump their waste just like that? Or this is just washbasin? Unlike the toilet flush?

ur right, that is the drain mast and it disposes the waste water from the lavatory washbasins and the galley sinks only. there is a separate waste tank for waste..

Is that an A319 or A318 ?! :blink:

It's so stubby !

A319 it is.

A319 it is.

Thanks for clearing doubt in my imagination !

Would love to see an A318 side by side for comparison, preferably at BKI ;)

wohoooo, first pics from kenneth's brand new weapon , first shot alrdy a bit panning, sure in the future picture will be very nose bleeding, thanks for sharing kenneth :clapping:

if my memory served me right, no A318 based in Asia. :pardon:

Samuel Chy san

It's not Airliner,but Chinese company"BAA Jet management,Ltd" operates A318CJ(B-6186).

post-4178-1241878996_thumb.jpg

I catch him at Narita Airport last month.

The first A318 operater in Asia.

Best regards.

Samuel Chy san

It's not Airliner,but Chinese company"BAA Jet management,Ltd" operates A318CJ(B-6186).

a318_112cj_b_6186.jpg

I catch him at Narita Airport last month.

The first A318 operater in Asia.

Best regards.

Junichi san, thanks a lot for the pix! memory updated. :lol: btw, is that A318CJ also the only A318 in Asia?

Edited by Samuel Chy

Sorry the photos are too slow to come out on my laptop screen. But I saw MH A332 landed at around 6pm yesterday. thought it was flight MH81 from NRT. but turn out not. MH81 (B772) came in 30 minutes later...any idea where the plane came from?

MH81/80 and MH51/50 are all operated by 772. MH65/64 operated by 333. One of the domestic flight to/from KUL in late afternoon/evening are operated by 333 too on certain days.

Anyways, fellow BKI spotters. When my plane landed yesterday just before midnight (MH64 operated using 333 on 9/5/09, Saturday), there was another MAS 333 parked at the remote stand beside Gate 2. Any idea if the MAS 333 was grounded or what ?

MH81/80 and MH51/50 are all operated by 772. MH65/64 operated by 333. One of the domestic flight to/from KUL in late afternoon/evening are operated by 333 too on certain days.

Anyways, fellow BKI spotters. When my plane landed yesterday just before midnight (MH64 operated using 333 on 9/5/09, Saturday), there was another MAS 333 parked at the remote stand beside Gate 2. Any idea if the MAS 333 was grounded or what ?

no idea about the grounded plane. btw, the domestic flight ops by A330 is MH2616. from my observation, almost every Sat also ops by A330. of course, sometime may downgrade to 734, Ian still remember right? hehe...

no idea about the grounded plane. btw, the domestic flight ops by A330 is MH2616. from my observation, almost every Sat also ops by A330. of course, sometime may downgrade to 734, Ian still remember right? hehe...

My flight, MH2616 was once downgraded to an ancient 734 from 333 in the very last minute last year. Insufficient load was the reason given which was totally understandable as the 734 was barely half full. Imagine it was still to be operated by 333 B)

Kenneth, are you sure is T1? i thought is at Admin Building. :lol: Dragon in the background?

Yupp...it's in admin building and the area still call T1... :rolleyes:

Thanx for d info....Liam

Yes, and it's on time too!!! Buggers requested a typical FL for a GLEX - FL450! Heard it on my way in from SGN this evening.

I went to KKIA T1 last night and saw a private jet landed from far away...anyway, didnt manaage to catch such shots. These are what i managed to shoot....

MASWINGS ATR 72

KKIAT1002a-1.jpg

9MMMK

KKIAT1006a-1.jpg

Ya, not bad for night shots.