MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Samuel Chy

BKI '09

Chan, if you intend to go to the other side of the runway just to warn you about this. :p

IMG_1948.jpg

Haven't they finished the reclamation yet? Looks like it had taken them forever....!

Sorry SV, project virtually on a stand still now. I only came across 1 lorry with no load, only a couple of workers passing through a few days ago. Not surprising if project delayed. :(

NIce photos Bro Chan CS, How u spot the plane from the taxiway view? :blink:

It was somewhere near the control tower, I forgot the road name, maybe Samuel can remind us?

Waiping, looks like we've got very rough sea in BKI, when you took the photo? I thought recently the sea should be very steady... Herm looks like I've to delay my pulau trip again...

It was somewhere near the control tower, I forgot the road name, maybe Samuel can remind us?

Waiping, looks like we've got very rough sea in BKI, when you took the photo? I thought recently the sea should be very steady... Herm looks like I've to delay my pulau trip again...

is Jln Bunga Raya. :) anyway, i remember last time u took some pix of the wave rite? that time with.... hmmm... ur friend YS is't?

It was a charter flight.

Yup, that was for definite :)

Never mind if it was delayed/cancelled/retimed/or whatever, but it was a 'chartered flight' as what was displayed on the FID :D

Perdana One is much like Air Force One. Whichever RMAF aircraft the Prime Minister is on becomes Perdana One.

You're right Capt. :pardon: :drinks:

Hello guys, just a few extra to share with you all, taken yesterday and today...

IMG_2800n.jpg

IMG_2812n.jpg

Please note those birds, actually there were lots of them...

IMG_2821N.jpg

IMG_2829n.jpg

Busy AK...

IMG_2845n.jpg

AK with birds again

IMG_2852n.jpg

IMG_2853n.jpg

A heli passes by the tower

IMG_2896n.jpg

Fokker again

IMG_2901n.jpg

After she passes me, I noticed some liquid-like thingy dropping down from her belly, any idea what is it?

IMG_2904n.jpg

IMG_2907n.jpg

BI, with birds again...

IMG_2927n.jpg

And a surprise visit, flightstats.com didn't show she is coming today!

IMG_2998n.jpg

And last photo of all the birds...

IMG_3004n.jpg

That's all, enjoy and please bare with the qualities... :sorry:

WOW! Nice shots Chan!!

I think the flight attendant is taking a pee pee HAHAHA

LOL! You're very fast man!! Thanks! :drinks:

Chan, tomorrow try go spotting if you are free! got two triple. first arrive at 11.50am and depart at 1pm if i remember correctly and second depart at 3-4pm. :D

Chan, tomorrow try go spotting if you are free! got two triple. first arrive at 11.50am and depart at 1pm if i remember correctly and second depart at 3-4pm. :D

Yes Sir, I'll get the second one... My parents are on board going to KL............

I have stopped using flighstats. In fact, I'm not using any at all now. :(

Sorry the photos are too slow to come out on my laptop screen. But I saw MH A332 landed at around 6pm yesterday. thought it was flight MH81 from NRT. but turn out not. MH81 (B772) came in 30 minutes later...any idea where the plane came from?

any of guys took etihad airways plane before at BKI?

what the? Err, did the airline flew here before?I thought there is only codeshare with MH...

Edited by Alif A. F.

The a/c I take to KCH arrives BKI, QUAD MIKE :yahoo:

Niner Mike Mike mike Mike???

did Etihad fly here before??? or new destination (we sure happy till :wub: and :crazy: . lolz...)?

Benz, not necessary to have a dSLR, you can hang out with us, have some chit chat. :) or when we got makan session, gathering session, Sushi King Session (next will fall on mid Oct), whatever!

Edited by Samuel Chy

did Etihad fly here before??? or new destination (we sure happy till :wub: and :crazy: . lolz...)?

Charter maybe if someone decided best to come to BKI for fun under the sun than shopping in KUL. Otherwise, maybe next life only can see Etihad landing at BKI.

ohh..so it was code sharing with MA?

lol i just saw the airline at flightstats only :lol:

so KLM is which airline using? :huh:

Hey guys, I went spotting again today, and I noticed something weird. Where is Maswings' MWB? I've seen MWA and MWC frequently these few days but I've never seen MWB. Any idea what happened to that poor ATR? Something bad happened again? Like grounded?

someone must be washing his/her hands in either one of the aft toilets washbasin. :drinks:

Ah...but nobody is allowed to move around when the plane is taxiing, right?

ohh..so it was code sharing with MA?

lol i just saw the airline at flightstats only :lol:

so KLM is which airline using? :huh:

WAH kena tipu by flightstats hahaha...