MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Samuel Chy

BKI '09

Haha..near the MASKargo ....all the BKI members are seems to be busy so i went there alone today...can't stand the heat so left earlier...ehh..how do u know im using a D90? I just dont understand the pic looks blur once i had resized it with paint and photobucket....may be someone can recommend me some other software? Im still not familiar with the editing features....

Sorry Kenneth, my H/P battery was dead so only saw your sms in the afternoon. :(

Anyway, looks like you are putting your DSLR to good use. :good:

Haha..near the MASKargo ....all the BKI members are seems to be busy so i went there alone today...can't stand the heat so left earlier...ehh..how do u know im using a D90? I just dont understand the pic looks blur once i had resized it with paint and photobucket....may be someone can recommend me some other software? Im still not familiar with the editing features....

Bro even I'm not in BKI I still follow this thread mah...

Try using photoshop?

Sorry Kenneth, my H/P battery was dead so only saw your sms in the afternoon. :(

Anyway, looks like you are putting your DSLR to good use. :good:

I thought u went some where and out od reach so i went there alone. Anyway, here's some of today's shot.

9M MMX

DSC_0145a.jpg

Silk Air 9V SLI

DSC_0146a.jpg

9M MQQ taxied off, at the back was 9M MQN

DSC_0147a.jpg

MH Boeing 737-400s fleet

DSC_0148a.jpg

DSC_0149a.jpg

DSC_0150a.jpg

DSC_0151a.jpg

Nice shots of MQQ~

And whose's the one hu poison so deadly :p

Edited by Michael Chai

Seems like MQN grounded?

Seems like MQN grounded?

The aircraft was first seen docking at Gate 3 when i arrived at KKIA T1 but it was later towed to this open bay.

Bro even I'm not in BKI I still follow this thread mah...

Try using photoshop?

I use photoshop 3.2 but i wonder how come there's no editing button and etc...may be it's hidden somewhere

Edited by Kenneth T

Kenneth, I personally do not know about the photoshop 3.2. I use photoshop CS3. However there is a thread created by Norman which tells us some of the editing methods, this is the LINK.

Hope it helps.

Kenneth, I personally do not know about the photoshop 3.2. I use photoshop CS3. However there is a thread created by Norman which tells us some of the editing methods, this is the LINK.

Hope it helps.

I am using both CS2 and CS3 now. The reason is because I was unable to install CS3 on my house PC. However my office notebook can. I find the "auto" feature in CS3 works better. Still Uncle Norman's guide really help a lot. I mean a lot!

If you plan to post on A.net however, you'll probably need some trial and error, and a lot of perseverance.

I am using both CS2 and CS3 now. The reason is because I was unable to install CS3 on my house PC. However my office notebook can. I find the "auto" feature in CS3 works better. Still Uncle Norman's guide really help a lot. I mean a lot!

If you plan to post on A.net however, you'll probably need some trial and error, and a lot of perseverance.

Thanx bro...just got back from spotting, there's Tran Asia A321 today....will post the pic soon

Monday 1st June 2009...went spotting with Chan CS this morning....some shootings from today's traffic in BKI. Let's start off with the 1st picture that was snapped by my D90 and edited by Chan. Very sharp and impressive...now i must learn how to do editing...thanx Chan :drinks:

9M MRM

9MMRM.jpg

To be continued...

Sorry I can't do much with the color... We don't have sun today....

It looks great for me already considering that pic without editing is a bid different to me. Cheers.

cilaka... Chan only willing to hang out together when i'm away. :p btw, hopefully coming week i can mark my attendance there, Chan?

cilaka... Chan only willing to hang out together when i'm away. :p btw, hopefully coming week i can mark my attendance there, Chan?

No problem! I'll be in KK now...

That's a nice picture Kenneth bro! The birds were as much excited as you..... :rolleyes:

Hey bro...thanx,,,but must thank Chan for editing the pix...i still have photo pending editing...like the Tran Asia A321 and etc...hope can upload it soon

Spotted this on the 23 May. Global Express Bombardier. Used the wrong lens. :angry:

IMG_2013_filtered.jpg

Guys ! CZ will fly a regular scheduled charter flight between CAN and BKI twice a week starting 27 June 09. It is a night flight though.

spotted Asiana 767 at the airport just now... burn many rubber when touch down. smelly... :bad:

Guys ! CZ will fly a regular scheduled charter flight between CAN and BKI twice a week starting 27 June 09. It is a night flight though.

another direct flight to china? sound good!

spotted Asiana 767 at the airport just now... burn many rubber when touch down. smelly... :bad:

Eh,Asiana still operates 767? I thought that they already phasing out their 767..

Eh,Asiana still operates 767? I thought that they already phasing out their 767..

i believe my eyes, is a 767. not mistaken should be a 200's.

i believe my eyes, is a 767. not mistaken should be a 200's.

I see.Maybe the 762 is doing charter run.Isn't BKI is the only destination served by Asiana? Correct me if i'm wrong here :pardon:

Spotted this on the 23 May. Global Express Bombardier. Used the wrong lens. :angry:

IMG_2013_filtered.jpg

Nice photo and aircraft - registered to IAC FALCON HOLDINGS, New York.

Geoff