MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

Hi HanX,

You might want to try switching to AI-SERVO for the panning shot. I also switch between single shot and AI-Servo. Maybe you'll find them easier to use.

hey everybody... had a great, hassle-free afternoon at the weather station... and liew - you are a fantastic ambassador for the malaysian spotter community...

this one here is for you :-)

post-3981-1239887132_thumb.jpg

hey everybody... had a great, hassle-free afternoon at the weather station... and liew - you are a fantastic ambassador for the malaysian spotter community...

this one here is for you :-)

ac_777300ERcpa_b_kpf_090416_01.jpg

:shok: CX sent their AWC! :shok:

Peter,glad to hear that you had a great day spotting at KUL.Do come more often when you are free :) CX Asia world City livery is so beautiful,I'm loving it.

Edited by Li Ren

Oh NO .......... asia world city came !!!!!!!!!!! .............. peter, u are very lucky :good: , and yeah , glad u like the spotting session here at malaysia .

ah ong ar, dun show the Lan-CI face again ler :rofl:

Oh NO .......... asia world city came !!!!!!!!!!! .............. peter, u are very lucky :good: , and yeah , glad u like the spotting session here at malaysia .

ah ong ar, dun show the "Lan-CI" face again ler :rofl:

Wahahaha... I so like the way you say it..

Thank you Peter for the picture....

and thank you Sneeze for sending B-KPF

Some stuff from today

B-KPF

bkpfc0092mwjpeg.jpg

bkpfrce0097mwjpeg.jpg

bkpfrce0104mwjpeg.jpg

bkpfrce0111mwjpeg.jpg

HS-TNC

hstncrce0308mwjpeg.jpg

:drinks:

Peter, Liew...FANTASTIC SHOTS of B-KPF !! :clapping: I've never seen a photo of "Asia's world city" in KUL before this..thanks guys! :drinks:

It must have been such a "WOW" moment when you guys Click feasting on Kilo Fox. Wonderful catch as always Liew and you too Peter :drinks:

First time spotting at KLIA with my new weapon Canon 1000D and 75-300mm lense. I went to both runway also.

Sorry for some blurred pictures I snapped. I didn't focus properly before I snap...

What time were you there spotting? I was on a flight to SIN in the morning about 0900. Earlier before 0830 , 32R was in used for departure, when it was my turn to take off at 0910 was at 14R saw somebody spotting there.

Peter, Liew...FANTASTIC SHOTS of B-KPF !! :clapping: I've never seen a photo of "Asia's world city" in KUL before this..thanks guys! :drinks:

I remember seeing a photo of B-KPF parked at KUL here in MW, but it was a picture distorted by heat haze taken from wx stn and showing only part of the aircraft. Nobody ever got a clear shot before.

Hope KPF comes again this Saturday :p

Hmmm....14 is no more active??

Simon , runway 14 i think depend on the wind. Just came back from flight , using runway 32L for landing. When i was on my way out from the airport, Planes were using 14R and 14L at the same time. 2 runway operation for landing. Take off i wasnt sure which they were using.

Congrats to both of you on nailing this illusive green birdie... :good: :good: :good: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: