MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

I remember seeing a photo of B-KPF parked at KUL here in MW, but it was a picture distorted by heat haze taken from wx stn and showing only part of the aircraft. Nobody ever got a clear shot before.

Yup, it was early last year in a very unfavourable weather condition and she park way to far to get a clear view of her. have been waiting for ages to catch B-KPF...

WOW...WOW.... WOW

Great plane in great light !!! Deadliest Catch! Thanks for sharing and Congrats for that.

Hope KPF comes again this Saturday :p

Hmmm....14 is no more active??

spotting with new darksider member kah? hehe....

Wow, is really a good and nice photos, because both of them is my most favourites aircraft Pretty AK ZOOM A320 9M-AFQ and MAS B744.... :yahoo:

Simon,I guest Samuel is talking about HanX. :lol:

i'm not so "lou mong dong (canton)" yet... :lol: i remember he mentioned that he is using 1000D with 75-300. <_>

Simon, don't forget to poison him with d300 when you meet him. i'm waiting for his upgrade. :rofl:

Edited by Samuel Chy

i'm not so "lou mong dong (canton)" yet... :lol: i remember he mentioned that he is using 1000D with 75-300. <_>

Simon, don't forget to poison him with d300 when you meet him. i'm waiting for his upgrade. :rofl:

Hanx has not reply to me yet....anybody got his contact?

1000D to D300 :blink::blink: don't worry, i know what to do on my part :lol::rofl:

Hanx has not reply to me yet....anybody got his contact?

1000D to D300 :blink::blink: don't worry, i know what to do on my part :lol::rofl:

i mean the "Kilo Tango". :D who now in KL leh... Louis punya abang leh...

hello everybody,

just wanted to let everybody know that i am safely home in germany thanks to KLM :) i had a great time spotting in and around your home airport and i hope i can come back to malaysia and KL for more plane spotting some time. thank you very much to everybody in the malaysianwings spotting community for their advice and support, and a very special thank you to liew for sharing that afternoon of plane spotting with me.

i have included another picture for you all... it's probably nothing very special for you being used to asian airlines, but i like the mood of the picture and was surprised how well it turned out. taken last night (17 April) before leaving on my flight home to europe. enjoy.

peter

post-3981-1240055173_thumb.jpg

went for spotting today, my fingure been itchy for a while ady :p .

here are few shots from today spotting session

DSC07191.jpg

DSC07227.jpg

DSC07242.jpg

DSC07262.jpg

this picture is dedicated to MR Walter Sim :p :

DSC_2884.jpg

this picture is dedicated to MR Walter Sim :p :

DSC_2884.jpg

Nice!

DSC_2884.jpg

Is it me or does the nose landing gear strut looks a bit weird? The gear doors seem a bit sunk into the fuselage as well.

Is it me or does the nose landing gear strut looks a bit weird? The gear doors seem a bit sunk into the fuselage as well.

what do you expect when the aircraft is in just 1/400 scaled? :rofl: jkjk...

Simon, next time should bring a 1/200 mah... 1/200 scaled got greater details lar... :p

Thanks MIR and Liew Hon Kit :D

samuel u are very correct :p , as for that particular photo, i am just joking around, :sorry:

anyway, here are more photos from saturday spotting session :drinks:

DSC07318.jpg

DSC07341.jpg

As for today, Asia World City came,in fact twice,i mean the sticker :p

DSC07312.jpg

DSC07388.jpg

DSC07379.jpg

Lufthy

:drinks:

what do you expect when the aircraft is in just 1/400 scaled? :rofl: jkjk...

Simon, next time should bring a 1/200 mah... 1/200 scaled got greater details lar... :p

Hahaha... no wonder y the plane don't really look real... Took me a while to realise that.