MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

Fuuuuhhh~!!! Nice Azahan especially Fulufjallet nose.

Long time tak spotting. :(

Fuuuuhhh~!!! Nice Azahan especially Fulufjallet nose.

Long time tak spotting. :(

hang sibok travelling..... (Pieter!! u busy travelling...)

Wow... brand new 787... in Boeing's Blue :p Dreamliner livery on the body Han?

Wow... brand new 787... in Boeing's Blue :p Dreamliner livery on the body Han?

Hehehehe.......better suspension on the landing gear. feels good during landing.....hehehehe

Have not got LH 747 for quite some time. Azahan, what time the Lufthy showed up?

For that Saturday, it came in at 1800.

hey everybody,

i spotted today at the approach end of runway 32L. i was lucky, because the runway was in use for both landings and departures for quite some time. i was over by the red and white barrier shooting from the gravel mounds. several police cars drove by and nobody seemed to bother until after about 2.5hrs two police men showed up, wrote down my passport info and asked me to leave. police action seems to be quite random :-( damn... made me miss the departure of thai a346 and arrival of royal brunei a320... any ideas or advice on how to avoid getting in trouble? i will be back in WMKK/KUL for more plane spotting on thursday afternoon (will probably go to the weather station) and on friday all day (morning and evening). any advice will be greatly appreciated. especially i am wondering if the police reaction will change now that they have my passport data. will they be different if they catch me as a "repeat offender"?

anyway - i hope to get in touch with somebody in the local spotting community. maybe someone would even like to join me on thursday or friday. you can also reach me by email at der-franti@arcor.de

hope to hear from you all...

peter

p.s. please find a quick crop of one of the pics i shot today attached.... enjoy :-) by the way - the reg is VT-JEG (ex Jet Airways)...

post-3981-1239720978_thumb.jpg

Nice catch of the Gulf B777 Peter. :clapping:

to avoid being harass by the police, its better to spot from the weather station (try to avoid being spot by the police instead ;) ). have a great time spotting in KUL/WMKK yeah...

Fantastic shot peter. :clapping:

Like Victor said, weather station is better place. Whenever there is no traffic, do keep yourself/your car away from being seen from the road below.

Happy Spotting...

First time spotting at KLIA with my new weapon Canon 1000D and 75-300mm lense. I went to both runway also.

Sorry for some blurred pictures I snapped. I didn't focus properly before I snap...

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

Edited by HanX

I like the PIA shot.. :good:

P/S:My suggestion is that you resize the photo to 800px X 600px so that the photos will be able to load faster :drinks:

Edited by Li Ren

14R. wooow wooww. cool tempting tempting. i can imagine KLM T7W takeoff. woow owowowwowowo :blink::blink:

Syioooooookkk~!!!