MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ahmad Sharilamin

Air Asia short Commercial

Not sure if this have been posted before..but check out the link.... :)

http://www.airasia.com/site/en/page.jsp?re...=amazing%20main

Thanks Sharil for pointing us to the commercials. Everyone in there is portrayed as super-bappy individuals.

Just look at how the little girl is given the 'telephone handset' (the one used by FA's to do PA's) .... Wanna try help the leading FA do the sefety briefing next time I fly AK. Just to see their faces when I ask. Heheheh.... "Ini tali keledar anda. Untuk memakainya, masukkan hujung ini ke dalam pelekap logam. Tarik hujung ini hingga ketat. Untuk membukanya, tarik pelekap logam seperti ini .... etc...etc..."

The pilots also spend time with their passengers, listening to the iPod together and pose for pictures and all. I wonder if they let the passengers sit in the cockpit too... hehehe.

I'll be flying on AK this Monday, BKI - KUL.

Edited by ewan shamsudin

The pilots also spend time with their passengers, listening to the iPod together and pose for pictures and all. I wonder if they let the passengers sit in the cockpit too... hehehe.

I'll be flying on AK this Monday, BKI - KUL.

hehe..dream on ler... :rofl:

yeah..cool video.. :drinks: watched it during Amazing Race Asia break last night..i was like.. :yahoo:

it will be all over AXN for this 3 months i guess...

Edited by Fairul

Lily~~~~

Where, where, where ??? On the tail of 9M-AAP ??? :lol: :rofl:

i believe airasia is a good airline, providing professional service...

but the pilots, doesnt really care about the passengers....

(im saying this from my 6 times experience with airasia)..

i had only two complains..

1. they descent too fast, high descent rate = high Gs....

im ok with Gs.... but it was wayy to high until it gets to my nose, my nose hurts... not only me, but my whole family...

2. this is ok but dangerous, on my flight from from kl to johor, upon landing at senai, the plane landed very late.... and vacated the runway with high speed....

at first, i thought they were gonna go around, but hell, they landed...

the plane only touched down at 1/3 of the runway.. far away from the piano keys...

but since the fare is so cheap.. i wont complain much...

all of the above experience is with b733...

havnt got on the a320 yet...

Love it, but if the slide goes slower a bit could be better..........but may be the cost cutting make them toreduce the ad time :pardon: Wow, first commercial....good job!

i had only two complains..

1. they descent too fast, high descent rate = high Gs....

im ok with Gs.... but it was wayy to high until it gets to my nose, my nose hurts... not only me, but my whole family...

2. this is ok but dangerous, on my flight from from kl to johor, upon landing at senai, the plane landed very late.... and vacated the runway with high speed....

at first, i thought they were gonna go around, but hell, they landed...

the plane only touched down at 1/3 of the runway.. far away from the piano keys...

Just like driving a car, everybody will have a different style of flying. As long as it is safe.......

Impressive..

I was even more impressed with my first flight on Air Asia.

The pilots were friendly, the flight was nice and we arrived on time.

Well, guess everyone has mixed ideas and feelings,

But to me, Air Asia is one of the best Low Cost Carriers in the region..

:)

Just like driving a car, everybody will have a different style of flying. As long as it is safe.......

Great comment, Radzi! I know a 777 captain who says he wouldn't mind going through a bit of Bay of Bengal weather to rattle the sleeping passengers a bit. :rofl:

Where, where, where ??? On the tail of 9M-AAP ??? :lol: :rofl:

Haha Lily was featured on the 1st Ad right after the boy winked at the Spicy FAs and Lily was in the middle of the 3 with a whole new hair do and winked! *Drools*

Lily~~ Lily~~

I though 9M-AAP is the naughty kids baby boeing?

Edited by Adrian M

Look out for 9M-AAX which now carries the colourful 'AMAZING' markings!!!

KC Sim

Air Asia fares are good value-for-money if tickets bought early. Only thing is that pax would start to line up in front of the boarding gate even before the aircraft has actually landed...(like say to take a plane from TGG to KUL. The plane from KUL is still airborne and only the runway lights have been turned on to indicate a plane is coming in) It would be about 10 minutes before it lands and another 20 minutes to actually board the plane. But for want of a window seat, one would have to join the que and need to stand up throughout the period. I think AK staff must find it amusing.

Even such a situation has spilled over to some of my MAS flights, despite the fact that MAS has pre-assigned seats.

It would be about 10 minutes before it lands and another 20 minutes to actually board the plane. But for want of a window seat, one would have to join the que and need to stand up throughout the period. I think AK staff must find it amusing.

hehehe yes, well Boarding an AK flight is sometimes more resemblent of "An Amazing Race" :D But it's all good fun! I sometimes joke, that we need to get those old bus conductors to stand there and say "MASUK LAGI MASUK LAGI MASUK LAGI!" hehehe

A great commercial for a good low-cost airline. I have flown with AK more than 10 times .... most flights were on time, one was 10 minutes early and one was VERY late. I will fly them if I had time to spare but never if travelling for work.

Great comment, Radzi! I know a 777 captain who says he wouldn't mind going through a bit of Bay of Bengal weather to rattle the sleeping passengers a bit. :rofl:

I remember asking my Captain's to fly into the clouds just to rattle my pax when working on the F27...low flying aircraft and thick afternoon cloud hehehehe....rollercoaster!

hehehe yes, well Boarding an AK flight is sometimes more resemblent of "An Amazing Race" :D But it's all good fun! I sometimes joke, that we need to get those old bus conductors to stand there and say "MASUK LAGI MASUK LAGI MASUK LAGI!" hehehe

I like the aisle seat at the 3rd last row....so just let the rest of the herd race to the plane. At the back can chat with the crew :p and also order the nasi lemak before they habis! :yahoo:

But for want of a window seat, one would have to join the que and need to stand up throughout the period. I think AK staff must find it amusing.

Umm I think my first ever AK flight coming soon will see me running on the apron (like amazing race contestants running for the finish line) towards the A320 just for the overwing window seat. Anyone can recommend a good seat? (other than 1A of course, that seat is impossible to get it.)

What's so good about 1A?

You're the 1st three person to leave the plane hence no need to get pushy at the aisle. LOL And better legroom than the back. I always book on 1A on F50 flights and 5A on 734 back then.

I always book on 1A on F50 flights

Not very noisy, Adrian ?

For me, I'd prefer 12A on the 'Fifty' ;)

Not very noisy, Adrian ?

I experienced that when AK flights were not full they kept the first front rows empty. So there's no way of getting the 1A seat.

Not very noisy, Adrian ?

:lol: I was fasinated enough by the spinning 6 blades (plus the black and white stripes does have hypnotic effect and if you are tired watching it spinning, you'll straight fall asleep) to keep me entertained on the whole flight and block out any feel of noise. I actually prefer to sit at 1A on F50 or alternatively 2F. Other than that, I'll start nagging inside. :rofl:

As much as I love to sit beside the main gear window and fasinated by the retracting and extending mechanism of the main gear, the engine nacelle block 80% of the window view.

Pieter, on the "Fifty" as in the Fokker 50 logo that is painted on the fuselage of VLM F50s?

Edited by Adrian M

Sign in to follow this