MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mushrif A

AK X to London, RM1200 return in Y

The seat pitch on DJ is 32 inches right...that's pretty good, no?

Yes, if you are not too tall or too fat. That's the economy seat pitch of CX 773ER I took to JFK recently. But then the CX seat is very comfy.

just curious , when Datuk Fernandes flew to london to launch this route ... what airline did he use ? :)

SQ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

IIRC he publicly said he won't fly with MH again when IJ said they would no longer give him discount or sort like that...

This is the welcome video for the IFE in D7's new A330, originally posted by Azri M. Doubt it will be the same with the leased A340 though.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OOP2BtKc-GU&fmt=18

Maybe for the A340 they use the portable handheld the e-player like the ones shown in KK Lee's picture in the Inflight Sales Menu...BTW thanks for the link...glad to know that you can pay cash and get a prepaid no. to activate your IEF screen...very innovative actually! Hehehe!

DSCN3913.jpg

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

One thing funny from the ads posted by Simon. "...Fly non-stop on our Airbus A340 to Stansted...", with Paris, Rome, Milan signages, but the airplane showed is the A330... :p Misleading... They think we can't distinguish between the 2 busses?

Hmm.. it's RM579 now.. RM499 sold out already...

... with Paris, Rome, Milan signages,

Cardiff by Red-Bus ? :p

On RYR, Milan would be Bergamo, Paris would be Beauvais and Rome would be Ciampino :pardon:

(they would most probably quote Amsterdam, as Amsterdam-South, which is actually Eindhoven :nea: )

Thanks for the link....

At this time,, I believe this A343 at hanger for repaint and other job since we heard rumor this aircraft will be sent to D7 around next month..

So start you wish to join AK team for 1 more long hand over flight from Canada to KUL.. :) :)

believed Tony Fernandez flew by SQ A380 in its First Class Suite to London on one of his flights - and he actually posted his pic and some comments on his SQ flight.

Meant to upload this but kept forgetting. An article about AKX to London, taken from the London Paper on 2 December 2008. Some of the information is already outdated, for example MH and Etihad fares were quoted at £605 and £634 respectively, they have since gone down to around £525 (MH) and £440 (Etihad).

With the pound look set to drop below RM5 for the first time since 1997, travelling in the UK is now becoming much more affordable, especially compared to the Eurozone. ;)

AKL.jpg

Edited by H C Chai

Can anyone speculate on how the interior of the 343 will be like?

a duplicate of the 333 or something a bit different?

I know the seating for the flight will be 2-2-2 for premium and 2-4-2 for normal people, but still would like to imagine how the plane will be like.

I think the A343 will retain whatever inherited from Air Canada, just like the case of 9M-XAA Semangat Sir Freddie. So, I am speculating the interior will look like this:

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sear...ine_version=6.0

Seat configuration of 2-2-2 for Business Class and 2-4-2 for Economy Class, as mentioned. Someone posted a picture of the very A343 that D7 will acquire somewhere in MW. I couldn't locate it, if not I would have filtered the interior photographs of that particular aircraft.

Sign in to follow this