MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

Victor.. haha.. cannot compare to you being taiko of rare birds in KUL..

Anyways.. BKH leaving tomorrow nite by 9pm, thats what I've been told. Nite departure.. arrgh.. but maybe watching her go at nite is nice

Wilber, still got chance.

The last time I saw this fella was during my secondary school days 1993/4 iirc. Light is with me today :yahoo: I wont bore u guys, here's two

1024DSC_0518.jpg

1024DSC_0520.jpg

Good catch there Iggy, well done...finally something worth talking about in KCH huh? A real beauty....see the two special marking above the window and by the cocpit window...wonder what it is? Good job once again...was at the airport just now...saw it parked at Gate 9 and RBA 319 parked at Gate 4...what a rare sight indeed....hope that you can catch it taking off...usually RBA takes off from 07...would be a real sight...thanks again

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Waa Iggy what a nice rare shoot of the day at KCH airport..Could be the only A340 in 2008 visit KCH i guess..hehehe..

If somebody snap this bird at parking bay/ terminal gate,please upload it..OR you could capture it during taxiway..I cant imagine how A340 WB look at KCH terminal..I can imagine B777 and A330 WB look at KCH..

This is the only opportunity for those who are kaki spotters at KCH..

cilaka...... so many rare bird at KCH.... :angry: :angry: :cray:

Ohh come on Samuel..Give KCH spotter chance to see rare bird..after long time conquer by BKI..Soon with new BKI new terminal complete, BKI become popular..huhuhu.. <_>

Ohh come on Samuel..Give KCH spotter chance to see rare bird..after long time conquer by BKI..Soon with new BKI new terminal complete, BKI become popular..huhuhu.. <_>

kikix... if BKI got special a/c come also useless, seldom go spotting also lately. :p

Iggy, i believe in your SD should have more shots rite? :D post lar...

kikix... if BKI got special a/c come also useless, seldom go spotting also lately. :p

Iggy, i believe in your SD should have more shots rite? :D post lar...

Got, but all about the same lah.. so no need to waste time posting loh hehe...

This bugger came.. finally light is on my side...

1024bDSC_0496.jpg

So the plane did it with the Saiful fella too, or was it with a sheep?

Good catch there Iggy, well done...finally something worth talking about in KCH huh? A real beauty....see the two special marking above the window and by the cocpit window...wonder what it is? Good job once again...was at the airport just now...saw it parked at Gate 9 and RBA 319 parked at Gate 4...what a rare sight indeed....hope that you can catch it taking off...usually RBA takes off from 07...would be a real sight...thanks again

By the cockpit window: that's the "Sultan's Flight" insignia. The yellow flag is the Sultan's personal coat-of-arms

Guest novemberion

hey guys...

dont forget to take the picture of maswings's first ATR aircraft this coming September 12 @ KIA...

My Kuching-Sibu AirAsia flight a day after the Sarawak Regatta (4th August 2008).

KIA2.jpg

This means Sultan Brunei still in Kuching

KIA1.jpg

A340 parked next to A330

Before spotting the RBA A340, from the terminal building, I have these sets of photos :

KIA3.jpg

KIA4.jpg

AK from KUL. This will be the plane to fly me to SBW later

KIA6.jpg

KIA5.jpg

Thanks for viewing guys and girls. I'm currently stuck in my hotel room in Sarikei (finally got Wi-Fi access after several days in coastal Mukah division). Regatta photos to came later whenever I feel 'rajin' to edit and post the pictures.

Edited by Fitri Shukri

how come the a340 look very small...on the second pic, it look smaller than the a330

and cool...the a320 a330 a340 is in...when will we get b737 b777 b747 at the same time?

Edited by Wilber Tan

how come the a340 look very small...on the second pic, it look smaller than the a330

and cool...the a320 a330 a340 is in...when will we get b737 b777 b747 at the same time?

correct me if i am wrong , from what i know , the wingspan, body or fuselage length of A342 is almost the same with A332 , A333 in other hand a bit longer interm of fuselage . SO for the a342 , it can fly a bit faster and further :D

fitri , nice shots :good: , 342 is indeed rare and special :D , thanks for sharing fitri :drinks:

KIA4.jpg

AK from KUL. This will be the plane to fly me to SBW later

I did not know AK utilises the same aircraft for Sibu I thought all AK aircraft from KUL return to KUL

Wow.. nice of you to get a good shot of the Sultans sporty A342 there.. , sorry for not being able to cater you around kch Fitri.. kindda busy with work, getting to spot the plane also curi curi one.. hope the next time round, i can bring you makan makan.. :drinks: Cheers bro..

Wow Mr. Fitri..Amazing and marvelous :good: :good: :good: picture on the Sultans A340-200 and side by side with MAS A330 at KCH..you make my wish come through :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ..many thanks..it may be once in my life i can see this picture..

I hope KCH incoming flight will be improve in future..more variety and colourful..we want challenge BKI..heheheh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow Mr. Fitri..Amazing and marvelous :good: :good: :good: picture on the Sultans A340-200 and side by side with MAS A330 at KCH..you make my wish come through :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ..many thanks..it may be once in my life i can see this picture..

I hope KCH incoming flight will be improve in future..more variety and colourful..we want challenge BKI..heheheh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ashmil,

I'm glad I made your day.

But I'm not sure BKI guys want to give-up their position as the second best airport to spot in Malaysia (possibly THE best airport to spot) ;)

Got..whole fleet come in 1 day..Fokker 50 + 737 usual la,777 KUL-KCH-KUL morning 1000 flt, A333 PER-KCH-KUL, 747 xtra flt around 4pm.only missing twin otter.

When..school holidays 2000. First spotting trip. :mellow:

Edited by Nick R.